II

But, He's Sweet.

Sitting in Koki's car was strangely not as uncomfortable as I had anticipated, it smelled of new leather expensive cologne. I looked out the window at Tokyo passing by, all the lights and colors filling my retinas. Tokyo was a beautiful place and it made me almost sad that Mari and I had to return to Chiba.

"Excuse me? Kmechieck-san?" Koki asked from the front seat, Mari snickered at 'Kmechieck-san', because our last names weren't japanese it did sound weird when the japanese called us such.

"You can just call me Clare... really." I said averting my eyes from his Tokyo filled window.

"Would you be alright if I left you with Nakamaru-kun?"

"Eh!?" Yuichi stated from the passenger seat.

"I know he's funny looking and really boring but I think you may be able to bring some youth back into his life!" Koki laughed as he saw Nakamaru's reactions from the passenger side.

"Please C bear? I really go hang out with Koki-kun alone and don't think I didn't notice you had the hots for Yuichi-kun too." Mari whispered in my ear, Koki looked when he heard his name but decided to leave it alone when he realized he didn't know what she was saying.

"Mari, come on. What are planning on doing with this guy?" I whispered back to her looking into her odd colored eyes. She raised an eyebrow and I quickly shook my head "No, nevermind. I don't wanna know."

"Exactly so pleeeeeaaaase? It'll give you a chance to get to know Yuichi!" She said happily.

"Mari you have work tomorrow." I said, my motherly side coming out.

"I've gone four days without sleep and been in and out of a shower in under two minutes. I will be fine!" She said insisting on what she was doing.

"Fine."

"Yes!" She squeled loud enough for both boys to hear.

"Nakamaru-kun, you don't mind hanging out with me. Do you?" I asked giving him my best sultry eyes, I wasn't sure if they would work considering I had never tried to be 'sultry' before...

"Of course not." He flashed me a smile and my heart fluttered in my chest. His smooth cheeks turned a scarlet and he turned to look out his window, I sat back in my seat, feeling a bit giddy.


I walked into the building, trying to stay near but not too close to Nakamaru fearing he would move away. He didn't when I accidentally bumped into him, which made me feel comfortable.

"This is the room we're in." He rested his hand on the doorknob before opening it fully, the room was bright and filled with people. About three boys and six girls sat on the plush and 'kawaii' couches.

"Ahh~ Nakamaru. There you are!" A young looking boy with a girlish face approached Yuichi, he said his sentence in a singsong voice holding a drink in his delicate hand.

"Ueda-san. How much have you drank tonight?" Yuichi caught him just as he was falling to the ground, his strong arms supporting the boy. I had wished those arms would be around me.

"Sorry, Nakamaru-kun. Tat-chan got a little carried away waiting for you and your addition to come." A tall man grabbed the small boy (presumably 'Tat-chan' slash 'Ueda')

"Clare, this is Taguchi Junnosuke. He's a giant, and this little drunk mouse is Ueda Tatsuya." Yuichi introduced me to the boys, Junnosuke carried Tatsuya back to the couch and laid his small head down, the copperhead laid his head onto the giant's lap. They looked as if there was a hidden romance behind the scenes.

Yuichi introduced me to the last boy, Kamenashi Kazuya (cute!)

"Would you like anything to drink?" He asked pouring himself a glass of water, unlike the others who were drinking it up.

"No thanks, I'm good. Say what's going on with Ueda-kun and Taguchi-kun?" I asked trying to revert the conversation to something more... interesting.

"Oh them? I think they are lovers, but they deny it. I know better!" His english accent was cute, even if it took me about two minutes to figure out what he had tried to say... He made me blush.

"Taguchi-kun~" Ueda was using his singsong voice again while gently rubbing a sad looking Junnosuke's shoulders. "Please forgive me! I really had no idea I wouldn't be able to handle this much. I'm sorry, I'll stop." I looked to Yuichi in questioning.

"Ueda recovers from drunk really fast, but Taguchi never forgets." I nodded realizing that it was a lovers quarrel.


***This will be from a standard point of view. (as in a narrator.)***

Ueda rubbed Taguchi's strong shoulders, noticing the muscular curves in his back. It turned him on, that and he still had a lot of alcohol running through his veins.

"Hey, Taguchi-kun. Let's say we go to mine tonight?" Ueda whispered very quietly into Taguchi's ear, making Taguchi get a tightening sensation in his 'pants' area if you get my drift... (TOKYO DRIFT! oh sorry lame, back to the story...)

"Tat-chan. At least wait till no one can see me." He pleaded with the small copperhead sitting behind him. The boy agreed and lead Junnosuke out of the room which had become significantly crowded in the last few minutes.

", ." Clare whispered to herself watching the two boys leave the room, Junnosuke walking with very tight squeezed legs.

"What did you say, Kme- uh, Clare-san?" Yuichi looked over to her, sweat starting to drip down his face. He was wondering why he couldn't be so smooth with the ladies as Kame, who was currently surrounded by the previous mentioned six women also in the room. Some of whom had given up after they saw Tatsuya and Junno getting close. Kame got all the women all the time. 'Not this time, Kazuya.' Yuichi thought to himself.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Clare looked down to her watch, she hadn't realized how much time she had wasted with Yuichi in the bar room. She had to start heading back to Chiba or she would sleep in tomorrow and be late for work.

"Excuse me, Nakamaru-kun. I really am sorry but do you think you could drive me back to my car? I have work tomorrow and..." She trailed off, Yuichi understood and lead her out the car park.


FINALLY! :D you will not believe how long it took me to write this chapter due to my major writer's block! I hope you enjoyed, maybe?