Hershey's

Michaeng Stories

“Chaeyoungie wake up.” Mina gently shook her girlfriend up from her nap. “Maybe if you didn’t sleep so much you’d be doing better in class.” Chaeyoung groaned and swatted away Mina’s hands from waking her up.

 

Mina sighed in frustration, even though Chaeyoung gets plenty of sleep at home she decided to sleep during important classes like just now.

 

“I can go suffer in classes or I can nap happily. Which one would you choose Minari?” Mina thought for a moment about what she could do to get this girl up, she didn’t want to be late for their next class.

 

Chaeyoung’s sleeping figure was sweet, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips curled into a small smile, Mina chose to ignore the drool escaping from her girlfriend’s mouth. While looking at the latter’s sleepy smile Mina got an idea.

 

“Chaeyoungie will you get up if I give you a kiss?” Mina’s teasing voice and offer woke Chaeyoung up very quickly.

 

The two girls had been dating for one month and yet neither had initiated a kiss.

 

Chaeyoung wiped the drool from the corner of and tried to hide her blushing face. “R-really Mina?” Mina only smiled at her adorable girlfriend, it took Chaeyoung almost 2 whole weeks to hold Mina’s hand all on her own.

 

The flustered Chaeyoung had trouble looking at Mina, she she shut her eyes and leaned into her girlfriend. She expected the butterflies to calm down, but the feeling only grew ; her hands that rested on her lap gripped the fabric of the skirt nervously. She thought Mina’s lips would feel soft, maybe taste like the vanilla lip balm that she always used but she instead was met with a foreign feeling that she never expected.

 

Cold aluminum foil.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes opened and in front of her was a Hershey’s chocolate kiss.

 

Mina started to laugh at the even more flustered Chaeyoung.

 

“Yaaahh Mina, why do you keep those with you anyway?” Chaeyoung was whining but Mina popped a chocolate candy into and handed one to Chaeyoung.

 

“I wanted to give you a kiss, now let’s go, we’re 5 minutes late for class already.”

 

Both girls decided to ignore the other’s blushing face.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

Ever since the little trick Mina played on Chaeyoung that day she decided to make it a habit to give her girlfriend a kiss. Chaeyoung got used to it and happily accepted every kiss, much to the dismay of their friends.

 

“Why don’t you guys kiss already? I waited too long to see you become a couple, when am I gonna see you kiss? On your wedding day!”

 

Jeongyeon was pestering the couple the most but her girlfriend was much more supportive of the two.

 

“Yah Yoo Jeongyeon you leave them alone, their little chocolate thing that they do is cute. They can kiss when they’re good and ready!” Nayeon tugged at Jeongyeon’s ear scolding her girlfriend for making fun of the couple, but they just laughed it off.

 

As of late, Chaeyoung has actually wanted to give Mina a kiss, a real one. She just didn’t know how to go about doing that since she had never kissed anyone before.

 

Later, the small cub decided to ask Jeongyeon ,of all people, for help.

 

“What was your first kiss like Unnie?” Chaeyoung shyly asked, Jeongyeon could tell that the latter was asking her seriously and decided against making a joke out of things.

 

“Well little cub, my first kiss was with Nayeon, and I was smooth as heck let me tell you. It was about two years ago in the summer time. There was a fair and carnival games and greasy fried foods. The best place for 16 year olds to have their first kiss in my opinion. We spent the whole day there, the last ride we went on was the Ferris Wheel and she was holding a bear that I had won her.”

 

“Unnie how come I’ve never heard this story before?”

 

“Quiet Chaeng I’m telling a story. Anyway where was I?”

 

“The ferris wheel unnie.”

 

“Oh yeah! So, your super cool unnie yawned and put her arm around Nayeon since it was a little chilly out and I leaned in telling her how pretty she looked compared to the view that we had. I leaned closer into her and she closed her eyes and I closed my mine. I cupped her cheek and bam, it was awesome. And it was awesome because I was confident and confidence is key Chaeyoung, remember that.”

 

Even though she knew Jeongyeon was just trying to help, Chaeyoung was just more confused with how she was supposed to kiss Mina. Is she supposed to take Mina to a fair? Make her eat a bunch of unhealthy foods? Win her a teddy bear? Chaeyoung groaned and kept thinking.

 

Even more days later

 

It was nearing Mina and Chaeyoung’s 2 month anniversary and the pair still hadn’t kissed, not even a peck, Jeongyeon gave up on her teasing since she knew it wasn’t having an effect on them.

 

“Chaeyoungie, Dahyun invited us to her birthday party this Saturday, do you want to go?” Mina only asked because the party landed on the couple’s anniversary date and she didn’t know if Chaeyoung had wanted to do something with her or not.

 

“Yeah let’s go! That eagle’s birthday is special to her, and we’ll have many more anniversaries to celebrate together anyway I’m sure.” Chaeyoung gave her a small smile, and it was cheesy lines like that, that made Mina want to kiss Chaeyoung badly. Of course, she would wait until her girlfriend was completely ready for that step. She opted to giving Chaeyoung a few hershey kisses from her purse.

 

Surprisingly, Chaeyoung ate them all pretty fast.

 

“May I have some more kisses Mina?” It was very uncommon for Chaeyoung to make that request, the younger girl wasn’t big on sweets but right now she had a sweet tooth that Mina was complying with.

 

A small pile of candy wrappers grew besides Chaeyoung and eventually Mina ran out of the candies.

 

Chaeyoung stuck her hand out as if to ask for more of the small treats.

 

“I only have one kiss left Chaeng, you better make this one last.”

 

Chaeyoung opened the candy wrapper but instead of eating it herself, she brought it to Mina’s mouth for her to eat it.

 

“It’s about time I gave you a kiss Minari.” Mina’s face immediately resembled that of her ketchup as she took the chocolate from her girlfriend’s fingertips.

 

Chaeyoung watched her intently eat the kiss.

 

“You have some chocolate on your lip Mina.” She pointed to where the smudge of chocolate was but Mina missed some of it. This caused Chaeyoung to get the rest of it with her thumb.

Mina wondered what her first kiss with Chaeyoung would be like, if it would be spontaneous and riveting, maybe a sleepy goodnight or good morning kiss, she even wondered if she would be the one to initiate it.

 

What she got was a million times better than what she imagined. It wasn’t forceful or planned or anything like that, it was soft and full of love, just like Chaeyoung. It left her, and Chaeyoung, with smiles on their faces while they kissed, it felt warm and inviting and she couldn’t believe how much she had been missing out on these past two months.

 

She felt Chaeyoung’s hand cup her cheek and deepen the kiss and Mina’s hands found themselves pulling Chaeyoung closer to her, and the pair would have stayed like that a lot longer had it not been for their need of air.

 

A breathless red faced Chaeyoung had a shy smile on her face.

 

“Thank you for the kiss Minari.”

 

 

Even later man

 

“Chaeyoung just did it like that?? How cute!” Nayeon was gushing and Jeongyeon laughed at her girlfriend’s childish nature.

 

“She’s a good kisser too.” Mina could help but make the younger blush.

 

“Yahh Mina, thank Jeongyeon she gave me advice on how to be smooth.” Nayeon could hold in her laugh hearing this, leaving Chaeyoung with a confused face.

 

“Son Chaeyoung I had nothing to do with your kiss shut your mouth!”

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon? This ostrich right here? She was anything but smooth when we had our first kiss!”

 

“What do you mean Nayeon unnie? Jeongyeon told me you were on a ferris wheel and that it was a really beautiful moment.”

 

Nayeon laughed harder and Jeongyeon hid her face in her hoodie.

 

“Jeongyeon threw up when we had our first kiss Chaeng.”

 

Chaeyoung was confused, Mina along with Nayeon were giggling and poor Jeongyeon wanted to be with anyone but her girlfriend.

 

“We were on a ferris wheel but the height made her sick, when we got off I held her hand to help  

 

her to her car and she told me she wanted to kiss me. I was happy too so we kissed but not 2 seconds after the kiss she threw up in a nearby trash can.”

 

“Unnie why did you lie to me!” Chaeyoung questioned.

 

“You needed the confidence, how was I supposed to give you confidence by telling you I threw up?”

 

Nayeon and Mina left the bickering duo with smiles on their faces.

 

What silly girlfriends we have


An update to let you guys know that I'm not dead! I can't say how sorry I am about not updating, it's just that I've been so busy lately, I graduated high school so I had to figure out a bunch of college stuff and that took up so much of my time. I missed you guys though!!!!! Sorry to those disappointed this isn't bobo pt4 but that chapter still needs work done on it, thank you all for waiting though!

I also want to ask you guys if you want a different fic that's multi chaptered because I have an idea for it but I won't do it unless I'm sure y'all want it. Of course I'll still update Michaeng stories but you'd be getting  something else too! SO yeah tell me what you think down below or message me, or tweet me because I got one of those too lol @/hyomoni_unnie

I hope all of my readers are doing well, thank you for subcribing, upvoting and commenting it means the world to me :') Don't be afraid to leave requests suggestions or criticism because it's all welcome! Especially requests!!!!! Anyway I talk too much sorry, I hope you all have a good night (day or morning where ever you are bud!) 

Until next time man take care -hyomoni