In The Dorm

Michaeng Stories

“Minari~ wake up~” Chaeyoung was straddling the girl but little did she know, Mina was just pretending to be asleep.

 

“Aish Mina you’re too stubborn! It’s time to wa-AH!” Chaeyoung was flipped over on her back being pinned by her girlfriend.

 

“Chaeyoung it’s not nice to sit on people you know that right?” Mina was placing gentle kisses all over Chaeyoung’s face except her lips. Mina eventually sat up releasing Chaeyoung from underneath her.

 

“It’s not nice to not give your girlfriend a good morning kiss after she made you breakfast either Mina.” Chaeyoung pouted but that soon went away after Mina leaned in granting Chaeyoung her wish.

 

“Aw you made breakfast? I was wondering why you weren’t with me when I woke up.” Mina cupped Chaeyoung’s cheek making the latter lean into her touch.

 

“What a lazy girl I have, you didn’t even try to come and find me did you?” Chaeyoung pouted again making Mina smile widely at her.

 

“No I didn’t but only because I figured you’d come back to me, and you did so don’t be upset little cub. Now let’s go have breakfast before it gets cold.” Mina motioned for Chaeyoung to go with her to the kitchen where she saw two plates that had omelettes and a bowl of fresh fruit. Mina smiled when she saw that there was a bottle of ketchup next to one of the plates.

 

“Thank you so much Chaeng~!” Mina hugged her small girlfriend and Chaeyoung hugged her tightly.

 

“You’re welcome Mina, now let’s eat, your ketchup is waiting for us.”

 

The girls sat down and Mina immediately put about 4 times more ketchup than Chaeyoung did but the younger girl didn’t question her, she knew it was Mina’s favorite. The talked while enjoying their breakfast until Momo came trying to steal food from Mina.

 

“Yah Unnie!!! I made that breakfast for Mina! Go have your girlfriend make you breakfast!” Chaeyoung whined to Momo. But the older girl walked away sulking and saying

 

“But Dahyun is out today and she won’t be back for a few hours, you’re so lucky Minari.” As Momo left the kitchen to go starve in her room Mina was looking at Chaeyoung lovingly.

 

“I know I am.”

 

 

After the two were finished with breakfast Mina cleaned up and sent Chaeyoung to Mina’s shared room to pick a movie they could watch together. Mina came back with two cups of tea and saw that Chaeyoung had decided on Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.

 

“Chaeyoung aren’t we a little too old for that movie?” Mina giggled at her girlfriend’s taste in movies.

 

“No one’s too old for love Mina.” Chaeyoung argued and patted the spot next to her.

 

“Now come here and cuddle me.”

 

Mina put the two cups of tea on her nightstand, turned the lights off in her room and lied down next to her girlfriend. As the movie started Chaeyoung was singing along completely engrossed in the song. Mina smiled at her adorable girlfriend and wrapped one arm around her while enjoying the lovely voice of Chaeyoung. The younger girl eventually quieted down and cuddled closer to Mina relishing the warmth she emitted and the way the older girl’s arm was wrapped around her protectively. She didn’t want this moment to end.

 

Halfway through the movie Mina heard a soft snore and she looked down to see that Chaeyoung had fallen asleep in her arm. Ah how cute. Not wanting to disturb the younger girl’s nap Mina carefully turned off the movie and adjusted herself to be in a more comfortable position. She was now facing the younger girl’s sleeping face. She brought her hand up to run her hands through the younger girl’s hair and get a better look at her.

 

“You’re so beautiful Chaeyoung, you have no idea how much I love you.” Mina said softly doing her best not to wake the girl. She placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Then her nose but before she even thought about placing one on her lips, she felt Chaeyoung’s lips meet hers.

 

“Mina if you wanted a kiss you could’ve asked you know?” Chaeyoung teased the now blushing Mina.

 

“You were sleeping I’m sorry.” Mina felt bad for waking her up and for getting caught kissing her while she was sleeping.

 

“Don’t be, now let’s take a nap.” Chaeyoung sleepily said while nuzzling herself in the crook of Mina’s neck. “And I love you too.”

 

Mina blushed hard but brought herself closer to Chaeyoung closing her eyes and falling asleep too. Unfortunately Momo entered the room.

 

“Chae- ah I’m sorry.” She saw the two sleeping forms on the bed and left the room but not before getting her phone to take a picture of the two sleeping girls. “ Too cute.”

 

Somewhere in their nap Mina had turned around her sleep and she found herself being spooned by Chaeyoung. She knew the younger girl was probably still tired so she decided to go take a shower while she napped. Mina moved a pillow in her place so Chaeyoung wouldn’t notice the missing girl. After getting her clothes Mina left the room quietly and saw Momo sitting on the couch watching t.v.

 

“Mina can I show you something really quick?” Momo chuckled to herself leaving a confused Mina standing in the hallway of the dorm.

 

“Yeah sure?” Momo stood from the couch and walked over to Mina with her phone in her hand, bringing up the picture she took of the two for Mina to see.

 

“Aww Chaeyoung looks so cute, please send that photo to me Unnie.” Mina was smiling down at the picture of Chaeyoung cuddled close to Mina holding onto her as if she were a teddy bear. Momo was slightly disappointed that Mina wasn’t embarrassed to see the photo. But Mina never would be because she was proud to have a girlfriend like Chaeyoung.

 

“Alright I’ll send it to Chaeyoung too, now go take a shower you stink.” Momo laughed as she made Mina whine.

 

Mina entered the bathroom and turned the water on waiting for it to heat up. Lately she had been a bit stressed and so she was thankful for a day free of events and even more thankful that she gets to spend it with the girl she loved. She knew that she soon wouldn’t have any free time with Chaeyoung because they would be too busy with the recent release of their album to actually have time to do anything really. While in her thoughts Mina didn’t hear the door to the bathroom being opened. She almost screamed when she saw the shower curtains being pulled away. Immediately sensing the distress Chaeyoung called to MIna.

 

“Relax Mina it’s just me!”

 

Seeing that it was her small girlfriend Mina calmed down but then scolded the younger girl.

 

“Yah Chaeyoung! I thought you were still asleep, next time at least knock on the door.” To this Chaeyoung frowned.

 

“I thought you heard me come in!” This isn’t the first time that one of the girls had entered the other’s shower. They were comfortable showering together and didn’t get too flustered seeing the other. “I just wanted to join you~” Chaeyoung whined leaning to Mina with her eyes closed hoping for a kiss but she was met with Mina’s hand instead.

 

“If you came to join me for a shower then take one because you smell.” Mina teased the younger girl who had a pout. “Maybe when you finish I’ll give you a kiss.” Mina continued with her shower leaving Chaeyoung without so much as a kiss on her cheek.

The girls finished their shower without anymore interruptions and stepped out to change. As Mina was drying her hair she saw Chaeyoung took the liberty of stealing one of her sweaters. She wanted to pretend to be upset with her but she just looked too cute, the sweater was already a little big on Mina so Chaeyoung made it look like it could’ve been a dress.

 

“What are you staring at?” Chaeyoung teased. But Mina wouldn’t be shy.

 

“My little beautiful girlfriend.” hearing those words and seeing the loving way Mina was staring at her made the latter blush. The flushed face of the younger girl made Mina laugh, she loved to see a flustered Chaeyoung.

 

The girls finished getting dressed and opted to going to the maknae’s room. Mina lied down and Chaeyoung was sitting up making the older girl laugh.

 

“Why are you laughing, I didn’t say any jokes.” Chaeyoung looked down at the girl who was trying to calm herself down.

 

“I’m laughing because you won’t hit the ceiling but if it were another member they’d probably hit their head.” Mina laughed harder after the words left . Had it been anyone else Chaeyoung would be offended but she knew that one of the things Mina loved about her was her small height.

 

“Unnie! Why do you have to make fun of me.” Chaeyoung was clutching her hands together over her heart. “You hurt my feelings.”

 

Mina smirked knowing that Chaeyoung was pretending to be hurt.

 

“Aw I’m sorry Chaengie, what can I do to make you feel better?” Mina used what little aegyo she had and batted her eyelashes as if to mock Chaeyoung.

 

“Kiss me.” Chaeyoung used her aegyo too but she saw Mina had a playful smile on her face and knew that Mina wouldn’t be budging anytime soon, so she came up with a plan.

 

Knowing Mina wouldn’t move from her spot to kiss her, Chaeyoung turned her body and hid her face from Mina. She didn’t saw anything and kept a frown on her face, just to be dramatic she brought her hands up and covered herself making Mina think that she was actually upset. When Mina finally realized that Chaeyoung might be genuinely sad she sat straight up and moved closer to the girl, which was a mistake on her part.

 

“Chaeng? Chaengie I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset.” Mina moved her face to Chaeyoung wanting the girl to remove her hands. She did of course but when she did Mina regretted letting her guard down.

 

Chaeyoung was straddling her girlfriend her hands to Mina’s sides and tickling her. Mina was laughing uncontrollably. She tried wiggling Chaeyoung off her body but Chaeyoung was determined to get back her she definitely wasn’t getting off that easily. Tears were coming from Mina’s eyes as she tried to stop the girl above her.

 

“Chaeng! Chaeng please! Please I’m begging you! I’ll do anything.” Mina practically screamed at Chaeyoung but the younger girl would make sure she would get what she wanted. She relented her attack on Mina’s side.

 

“I want a kiss.” Chaeyoung smirked at the girl underneath her knowing that she couldn’t take too much more of the tickling.

 

Mina’s eyes challenged her as she finally got her breath back. “You promise to stop tickling me if I give you a kiss?” Chaeyoung nodded her head, when Mina saw no sign of lying in her eyes she pulled Chaeyoung down by the nape of her neck.

 

Chaeyoung hummed happily into the kiss, she now had her hands on both sides of Mina’s head and she felt the older girl pull her closer by the waist. She loved when Mina initiated kisses like this. She tried pulling away from the girl beneath her but Mina didn’t let her go she deepened the kiss and flipped Chaeyoung to be under her. She was now straddling the younger girl and she seized her opportunity of a distracted Chaeyoung, she grabbed the girl’s hands and pinned them above her head with one hand. Chaeyoung was so lost in the kiss she didn’t notice Mina’s hand traveling down the side of her body. Oh No.

 

In an instant Mina had pulled away from the kiss and started tickling Chaeyoung. The younger girl was pleading with Mina to let her go with promises of never tickling again but Mina wouldn’t let up.

 

“Don’t mess with the Black Swan.” Mina had said with a smirk while stopping her tickling for a chance for Chaeyoung to say she was sorry but CHaeyoung knew better than give in.

 

“Black Swan? More like Penguin Unnie.” Mina saw the smirk never leave Chaeyoung’s face and she continued her onslaught of tickles on Chaeyoung for a good five minutes until she decided the girl had had enough. A breathless Chaeyoung was met with a sad look on Mina’s face, Chaeyoung was confused as to why that was.

 

“What’s wrong Mina?” Chaeyoung asked worriedly, wondering if she had done anything to upset her. For a few seconds Mina stayed quiet but finally spoke.

 

“I didn’t mean to make you upset about your height.” Chaeyoung heard the sincerity in her girlfriend’s voice and felt slightly guilty for making her think she was upset.

 

“Aw Mina, don’t be sad I was never upset, I just wanted to get a kiss from you.” Chaeyoung held

Mina’s hand and used her other to bring Mina’s gaze towards her. “I know you didn’t mean it, I promise I’m really not upset, and I’m sorry for tickling you.”

 

Mina had a small smile on her face after hearing this “I’m sorry for tickling you too. And I’ll give you as many kisses as you want whenever you want.” Chaeyoung got a little too happy knowing she could bring this promise up whenever Mina wanted to deprove kisses from her.

 

“Can I have a kiss now then?” Mina smiled knowing her lips were so very loved by Chaeyoung. Without answering she pressed her lips to Chaeyoung’s, it was a soft kiss, more innocent than the one they shared earlier but filled with just as much love. When she pulled away Chaeyoung’s eyes were still closed and she had a content smile.

 

“Thank you Minari.”

 

“You’re welcome Chaeng.”

 

Mina climbed off of Chaeyoung and lied next to her, this time having Chaeyoung’s arm wrapped around her protectively. The two stayed like this for hours, in their own world together and enjoying the other’s presence and simply talking and spending their time with each other. Eventually both girls got tired and fell asleep cuddled together again. This time Momo and Dahyun had walked in on the sleeping couple. Momo snickered and took another picture making sure to send it to all of the members this time.

 

“All those two do is sleep and eat.” Momo laughed like she didn’t also do the exact same.

 

“Babe why don’t you hold me like that?” Dahyun had teased.

 

“Maybe if you made me breakfast I would.” Momo teased back.

 

Chaeyoung had woken up after having her picture taken so she heard the small exchange between the two and she laughed knowing she and Mina were quite an inseparable couple. She looked at Mina’s sleeping face and smiled knowing she had the most beautiful girl in the world right there in her arms. She didn’t hesitate to give Mina a kiss on the lips, and she saw as a smile appeared on the still sleeping girl’s face.

 

“I love you Mina sweet dreams.” With that she kissed the top of Mina’s head and fell back asleep with her love.

 


Hey guys!!! I know I updated not that long ago but this was requested by Sana_ringgg!!!!! I got really excited and wanted to make it right away! I didn't put any angst in this fic and tried my best to make it fluffy!  So a big big big thank you to Sana_ring for requesting (and for pointing out I forgot to mention melting, go check that song out if you haven't already because like they said in the comments Michaeng starts it out and I can't breathe like god bless.) and thank you to all of you who have subscribed, commented and upvoted! It means the world and makes me super happy knowing some of you enjoyed my stories!  It's currently 11:40 something and I wanted to get this story up as soon as possible since it was a request. Please request more since you'll let me know what you want to read! Don't be afraid to message me or comment on what you think of the stories so far! Thank you again for reading please have a good day! -hyohomie See y'all on the next update (whenever that is also sorry for any mistakes in the story I tried my best)