Uncertainty

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Plunging back into the darkness

It's not pain, it's just uncertainty

I know my heart's missing a piece

But it still beats

- is -




Soft. It was so soft that he stretched his hands closer, hands going through the lock of silky hair. It warmed his cold hands. Soft rhythmic breath going up and down with the same rhythmic elevation of his own chest. Calloused and pink hands on his sheets. He was afraid to move in fear of waking up the man that had fallen asleep on him, in fear that it might be a dream. He looked at the clock, 9pm, he had basically slept for a whole day. He smiled at the dyed hair boy. He looked so angelic when he wasn’t upset about something, which was all the time. The hair under him shifted and a daze Seungyoon stared at him, eyes swollen.

“Hi” Mino said smiling but was cut short when Seungyoon realizing his position yanked himself away from Mino with a frown, stumbling backwards.

Mino was quick to grab the youngest wrist before he could fall flately on his from how fast he had pulled away. Seungyoon frowned harder pulling his wrist free. “You are awfully well for someone who fainted from Anemia” He spat against his will instead of saying thank you. He backed away, his wrist burning, but not due to his wrist being held too tightly.

“If everything is fine I’ll go” He continued mumbling and turning his heels, embarrassed that he couldn’t find anything better to say. He wanted to say that he was glad that he was well, that he was worried, that for a second he thought he would lose him, that he was afraid.

“Thanks for being there Seungyoon” Mino said barely noticing the white lilac vase that was on the desk as their only witness.

       

~

Mino installed himself on the lounging couch, feeling quite comfortable with himself. He knew there could be dangers to doing this but he had to know. He couldn’t let this go on any longer. He almost didn't see as he was trying to settle himself that there was a tall man that came to sit infront of him, bright blue circle glasses matching with an oversize blue dress shirt. He looked at his notepad then observed Mino. “So, Song Mino, what brings you here today?” the man said calmly, Mino hesitated, holding his breath, and wondering if it wasn't a terrible idea afterall.  “I’d like to retrieve my lost memories”. The man that had a metal plate on his shirt with ‘Zico’ written with italic font shifted in his seat. Mino thought that maybe that was dumb of him to say and wanted to apologize and go but Zico spoke first. “What makes you think you have lost memories?” .

He wondered himself what led him to this conclusion. “There is someone..”

“Important to you?” Zico asked.

Mino sighted “That’s what I’d lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter