Carnations

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It seems that we have made our minds up,
No more words to speak
The memories of it all were left behind..."  

-from this -

 

 

Seungyoon observed Mino daringly from the corner of his eyes, as a drunk Mino laid on his bed laughing.
" I told you it would be a bad idea to drink Mino especially since it was our first time haha"
Seungyoon laughed out loud also going to lay beside Mino. Mino only rolled closer to him, close enough for Seungyoon to fully inhale the odor of alcohol and fresh lavender of Mino’s body. It was oddly calming. Mino leaned on Seungyoon's torso eyes closed. "Its comfortable like that" Mino said from his strained husky voice making Seungyoon's face flush and not only from the drinks he had. "Ya.." Seungyoon answered faintly, hoping his heart beat would stop loudly dancing in his chest.

Once Mino was asleep Seungyoon changed their position making him lean on Mino in a way he could observe his sleeping face. "Cute" Seungyoon whispered smiling to a sleepy Mino that touched his hair softly. Seungyoon wondered if it was okay to touch Mino...to smell him even...
Mino woke up to Seungyoon's palms on his cheeks. "You want to kiss me don't you?" He asked to Seungyoon who lowered his eyes and put his hands down, but Mino held his hands in place. "Let's try it.." Mino said lowly, Seungyoon couldn't refuse, something that he had been fantasizing about so much and he was drunk anyway so why not. He locked his swollen lips to Mino's softly while the taller man was pulling his head and waist close. A kiss mix with youthful hope and clumsy experiment. Seungyoon wondered if it was okay to tell him now, about his feelings that he held into for so long. About how Mino was the one that made him believe in love at first sight. And although Mino might have kissed many other girls, for Seungyoon it was his first kiss.

He had not wanted this night to be over at all, he wanted to continuously feel the warmth in those parts he was touched, that lingering heat that was replaced by coldness in the morning.

 

“I like you….like romanticly” Seungyoon had said in the morning, thinking it through and wanting both of them to be sober, he didn’t want them to regret.

He was surprised when Mino stood up abruptly pushing him out of the bed, making him fall on his botox, hitting the vase of white carnations to the ground. Had he misunderstood the previous events...

“what did you do to me!?” Mino had exclaimed without waiting for a response, leaving his friendship behind.

 

 

 

The rain was still pouring and their bodies seemed to be paralyzed under it's spell. 

Seungyoon didn’t dare look at Mino in the eyes and kept his gaze low, fearing his emotions to get the best of him.

 

“I just can’t figure you out at all....why do you...why do you even live where you live?” Mino asked him.

“Things happened…” Seungyoon responded trying to control his voice as if he was reassuring himself. His legs were telling him to flee, to go as far away as he could.

“It doesn't matter after all…..I want to get to know you better and I'm not sure why...please accept can I….Can I perhaps paint you?” Mino asked taking Seungyoon aback. Did he heard right, he didn't know what it had to do with anything and why this strange request came out to him.

“Are you finally going crazy?” Seungyoon said meeting Mino's gaze and regaining his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter