Begonias

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I told you I barely know the guy” Seungyoon pleaded in the car. Jongsuk smiled at him “I think he kinda likes you though….is he trying to take you away from me?” Jongsuk said teasingly making Seungyoon hide his face in his hands. “ Honestly…”

“Seungyoon-ah..were you blushing for me or Mino?” Jongsuk asked quietly, slowing the car in front of the University and looking at Seungyoon straight in the eyes.

“Me and Mino live in different worlds and so do me and you, Jongsuk Hyung, I also highly doubt Mino likes me...he just wants to mess around”. Seungyoon said looking down at his hands taking a deep breath and exiting the car. “Hey Seungyoon...you know my house is always open right?” Jongsuk told him lowering the windows. “I know…”. Seungyoon had contemplated the option so many times it drove him crazy. He could be living for a while with Jongsuk and that would help his situation tremendously but he hated having to depend on someone. All he was going to do will be with his own powers and effort and that’s what he had decided.

 

Mino had forgotten something in the University and had to absolutely retrieve it that day, so he could go back home and relax. He had to run down the dark streets towards the University. He saw a big, and probably expensive car leaving the driveway, driving past him. The person that got out of the car made his way to the university residences but stopped halfway, turning to a completely different way towards the city. Mino wasn’t very curious about that person until he realized that it was Seungyoon. He did not expect him to live in the University at all. Well it would make sense if he is a student afterall. And it’s not like Mino could see him around when he is always locked in his studio. Maybe it was a bad idea to follow someone into their home. Strangely Seungyoon didn’t take the way to the houses at all. Mino pulled his hood down, head low, keeping a discreet distance between them. Perhaps, Seungyoon hadn’t buy milk for his house and had to go buy some now. As they advanced in the city, the streets started to get busier and busier, as if they were in downtown Tokyo, the lights were vivid in his eyes almost blinding. For a second he was lost and couldn’t see Seungyoon anymore. Mino was shoved by a couple of people, almost losing sight of Seungyoon until he ran his eyes everywhere to see Seungyoon turning at a corner. He hurried to catch him to see him standing in front of a medium sized brown building with a couple of people around him. They seemed like they knew him. is that a restaurant? Mino asked to himself. The people got inside the place, all very young wishing each other goodnight but Seungyoon stayed outside and sat on a plastic chair in front. “Who is there?” Seungyoon asked alerted and that’s when he saw Mino approaching him from where he was observing. “oh….I…” Mino didn’t know where to start, he did follow Seungyoon after all, like stalkers would do.

“What are you doing here?” Seungyoon asked irritated and slightly agitated.

 

Mino looked around a bit not knowing what to say. It was Seungyoon that spoke again. “Are you here to blackmail me?” he asked. Seungyoon wondered if Mino would really be able to do something like that. Mino approached him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter