A Little bit of Snow

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino sat down in his lofty and lonely studio facing his white canva, and looking at the yellow leaves through the glass that were spiraling down the trees. He had lost his inspiration, loss his will to paint again. He had lost the object of his painting. He had painted his feelings over and over again but was never satisfied with the result. He knew he was the only one hurting, he is always the one hurting. They used to share a heart, so they could connect. But now two hearts was in one. At first they hated each other, they had absolutely nothing in common.

Even so one winter day he saw him drawing alone in the snow with his pink fingers, not surprising as the guy was always alone, but this time he was smiling, Mino had never seen him smile before. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, he wanted to capture that moment in a canvas. He wanted to lock him up in his studio and paint him all day. It was even more beautiful how the snowflakes stuck to his fluffy hair and melted in them and he was still smiling patting his hair. Mino forgot why he had ever hated the man and how it had even started. When the man finally noticed Mino observing him he frowned in surprise to which Mino had tried to smile, but the other only stood up smile dropping and walked away. Mino wanted to hold into him but his body refused to move. He wanted to tell the man to wait so he can snap a picture, but wouldn’t that sound crazy? Creepy?

Mino may not have been the most likeable person or may come out arrogant to certain but he just doesn't like when people tell him what to do.

 

He didn’t really think he would see the man after until that time when he surprise him taking a nap in his favorite spot. Mino hadn't said anything he just sat down, pulled out his sketchbook and started drawing (and maybe snap a shot on his cellphone) , he knew he wasn’t the best sketcher but he had to have him on his sketchbook. Mino had approached closer and he had a urge to poke his cheeks to see how soft they were. Which he did actually and was greeted with a "what the hell creep" . Even his deep tired and annoyed voice was adorable.

"You are on my spot" said Mino in the most serious tone trying to hide the fondness in his tone.

"Well Im sorry Mr.school's superstar but not everyone will just do as you tell them, find somewhere else" The man had said annoyed and turning his back to him.

Mino sat down properly beside him, sketchbook in his arms. "I will just hang with you then".

Mino held a laughter, that guy really had an honest way of putting things.

"Seungyoon…" Mino had said slowly to which the man had turned throwing him daggers with his eyes, as crazy as it sound he wouldn’t mind if Seungyoon actually throws him daggers.

 

Mino's wish would be realized not long after.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter