Friends

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Infinitely spreading, solitude wraps around me.

Memories of times I laughed innocently comes to mind,

And I can't move” - unravel


 

Mino woke up to the sound of the wind hurling in his ears, and the cold running through his whole body. His head, throbbing for no apparent reason, his palms so sweaty that he had to wipe them on his pajama bottoms. When he looked at his palms again, a puddle of thick crimson blood had covered them, running under his fingernails. He was then enveloped in his own darkness although he had sworn that it was already morning. He yelled as his heart clenched painfully as if a huge bullet had penetrated and was crushing it. He fell back on his bed ,his eyes shut.

When he opened his eyes again, no wind was hurling but he was greeted with the blinding morning sun. He raised his hands to the sealing to find them immaculate with no trace of blood nor was his head or chest feeling heavy. He felt relief as he was only dreaming of a dream that felt more than real.

"Mino can I talk to you for a second?" Jongsuk said after knocking on his studio's door. Mino wipe his hands off the paint with a wet cloth checking his half finished paintings and followed the older man in the corridor. "What is it?" He asked a bit too rudely for someone younger, already dropping honorifics. Jongsuk didn't seem to mind. "I'll cut the chase, stay away from Seungyoon....I'm not only saying that for his own good but for yours too Mino" Jongsuk said firmly. He wasn't smiling kindly like he usually does and that sent some shivers down his spine. Mino glared at him defiantly. "And why should I listen to you?". Jongsuk sighted. "I know Seungyoon well...and I know you too...and I can assure you this won't end well" Jongsuk said now angry. Mino didn’t want to admit it but Jongsuk really cared for Seungyoon. "Is this a threat?" Mino inquired. "It's a warning " Jongsuk responded.


Mino felt that he should take the warning more seriously but how was he suppose to stay away from Seungyoon when someone who is probably interested in him asked him to. From Mino’s perspective it just sounded like jealousy from Jongsuk seeing that Mino had gotten close to him. "No way in hell" Mino chuckled thinking of meeting Seungyoon on the same day.
 


 

Seungyoon put his gloves in his pockets to touch the soil with the tip of his fingers thinking how he needed new gloves but couldn't separate from those ones.
"You are Persistent....and annoying" Seungyoon said clicking his tongue as a smiley Mino waved at him entering the shop to the sound of clarinets. “I know...but I can't stay away...from you” Mino responded innocently. Seungyoon glared at the floor sighting “Don’t say stuff that you don't mean” he responded quietly burying his slight happiness deep Inside where it was out of reach.

“That's what you think…” Mino said disappointed from constantly being pushed away. He wondered how he could finally be taken seriously. “Anyway I brought some stuff” Mino continued swinging two bags in front of Seungyoon.

“and why are you here again?” Seungyoon asked with hostility. Mino placed his hands to his heart “Hey don't be so cold, let's hang out today!” Mino finished. Seungyoon sighted again frowning “I'm busy. And i'm sure you have a painting to finish” he said crossing his arms.

Mino smiled tossing Seungyoon a yogurt from the bag, that Seungyoon caught in surprise. “Im trying to cut back on milk product…and I prefer yakult....” Seungyoon said fixing the beverage that was actually one of his favorites. Mino chuckled “You're Welcome! Also these are the best in term of probiotics” .

Jinwoo stretched from the counter smile on his face “Well I guess I'll close the shop for today...how about you take the day Seungyoon?” Jinwoo said happily and taking the two boys han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter