Flower Boy

Lily Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon wipes the sweat he had on his forehead with his arm. He didn't come today he thought. It wasn't like him to get disappointed. It was a good thing since he was able to think a bit. He might be getting ready to go to the event tonight but for some reason, Seungyoon didn't think Mino would show up. Jinwoo came to him with a book in his hands “oh Seungyoon you are still there?” Jinwoo asked him.

“ya….I wanted to see the flowers a while longer..” Seungyoon responded.

“of course there is no one else more dedicated to them than you” Jinwoo laughed taking a seat.

“What are you reading?” he asked the shop owner.

Jinwoo beamed happily. He knew that Jinwoo was a fan of reading and was always ready to share his stories. “It’s called the little prince! Actually Seungyoon you kind of remind me of that story” Jinwoo said lost in his own thoughts.

“wh...why is that?” Seungyoon had never heard of that book but he was curious.

Jinwoo patted the seat beside him motioning for Seungyoon to come. “You see I find that little prince quite lonely in his own little planet in love with a rose and seeking, he left the rose...but then again maybe we are all seeking something”. Seungyoon wasn't sure to understand everything, why would the Little Prince that loves the rose leave it? “Hyung are you saying I'm The Little Prince?” Seungyoon asked curiously.

Jinwoo smiled down at his novel “you reminded me more of the Rose…”. Jinwoo said pensively “ah never mind” Jinwoo continued laughing and patting his back “You should go tonight though, You need to have fun once in awhile, I’ll take care of the store.

Seungyoon was leaving the flower shop but stopped to see the anemone closing at the front of the store. “ Looks like It will rain...” Someone said standing in front of him. He raised his eyes to see Mino looking at the anemones. Seungyoon gulped down the lump that was rising in his throat. “we are close..” he said quietly. Mino delicately touched the anemones “actually you are closing in 5 minutes….but...but I had something to discuss with you..” Mino said gently staring at Seungyoon and scratching his head. Seungyoon had an idea of what it could be, can’t Mino just drop it. He had no intention of discussing his circumstance, it would only go back to square one. And that made him severely anxious. “Do we really need to have this talk..if it’s about last time just forget it” Seungyoon said clenching his bag and walking past Mino. “Seungyoon...please just...talk to me” Mino pleaded not wanting to touch Seungyoon fearing he might overwhelm the other. Seungyoon sighted. “Why are you even talking to me? You don’t remember, do you? I mean why would you...that was stupid of me” Seungyoon said slowly giving his back to a perplexed Mino. “I would rather not have to talk to you anymore..” Seungyoon said firmly, leaving the flower shop.

 

“Having fun?” Jinwoo asked surprised seeing that Mino was sketching something in his sketchbook. “Maybe you should work here” Jinwoo joked spraying one of his flowers with water. Mino twitched a bit “That wouldn’t be a great idea….” Mino said nervously, glares in his sketchbook. Jinwoo had let him stay overnight in the flower shop. He lived on the top floor and he already trusted Mino with his place. “Right….maybe not...oh nice drawing I can’t even draw,” Jinwoo said peaking a little at Mino’s work. “Ah this boy is a flower isnt he?” Jinwoo asked pointing at Mino’s interesting and fine art sketch, there was also something abstract to it. It was a bit dark and mysterious and made Jinwoo f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter