Happy ending.

It Still You!!

Ringring...Key phone ring...


"nicole? did you have something to say?? going out? okay." Key closed his phone.


"Don't at me like this! Quick go, don't let nicole wait for long so." Lock turned her head to the other side...


Key went out not long...


"Lock, i first go out. you want follow me?" Prince asked.


"No need, i need to rest, you go on yourself bah...don't care about me."


"I be buying lunch for you to eat, be right back." Prince went out as he finish.


Prince went out not long... Dingdong... Doorbell reang, as Lock went down to open.


"nicole? why are you here? aren't you be with key?"


"Go to your room and said..."


Lock bring nicole to her room..as nicole reach, she started to look for something...


"nicole, what are you finding? Do you need help?"


"Found it! Quick sign it!" nicole passed the divorce paper to lock.


":Divorce paper? you...you want me sign it?" Lock looked shock.


"Not me, is Key wanted you to sign it. Key asked me to come here and asked you to sign it."


"Really? Than why key doesn't tell me personally?"


"Are you suspecting me? i already say, it ky who wanted you to sign it, you just quick sign, hurry!"


"Okay! I sign it, are you happy now?" Lock sign the paper.


"That great, i will pass the paper to key, now pack your belonging and leave here."


Nicole take away the paper as she finish saying, Lock's heart now is really broken....


As Lock was packing, she accidently take till key camera together with all her belonging into her bag.


At the other side, prince find that he has forgotten to bring his phone, so he went back home to take his phone. Prince passby Lock room and saw Lock was crying and packing her bag, so he went to ask what happen...


"Sorry, i was late, i brought you a good news, you see!" Key open nicole gave hime the divorce paper.


"Lock sign it!? How come?" Key ask feeling scared.


"Just now i went to talk to her and ask her faster sign the paper. And now it sign, we can br together openly, and Lock can go find the guy that she like."


"What did you tell Lock?" Key ask carefully.


""I told her that you wanted her to sign the paper and wanted her to leave the house immediately."


Key took hold of the paper and ran as fast as he could to home. When key's back, key saw prince siting outside the door, crying out loud...
"What happen? Where's Lock? Is she still here?"


"You does not have the position to ask where Lock! Lock has already told me everything. You were so cruel to here and why are you here pretending to care about her?" Prince shouted to his hyung.


"Lock's gone? Where did she go?" Key calmly asked.


"It was you who force her to go want, why do you still care?"


"If you don't tell me, you will loss your sis-in-law and i will loss my wife, quick tell me."


"Lock walk out from the back door, now go chase after her you still may find her." Key quickly run to the back door direction...


Ringring...Lock phone ring...Lock wiped aeay her tears, and when she open her bag, she found that there a camera that not belong to her.
"Isn't this camera belong to key?" Lock stop walking and check what inside of the camera.


Bong... "Sorry..."
Lock was knock down by other people and the camera was droppes. Lock see that in the camera where Key and her picture, Lock feels strange and went down to pick up the camera. sunddenly, one of the car coming towards Lock, in the same time, Key saw that her beloved wife is in trouble and went up to push Lock..."Careful!!"


"Why are you here? You should be with nicole having date?"


"Now i only want to date you, you are the most important in my heart." Key hold Lock hands.


"Let me go! WE have already divorce, it you who wanted to divorce, so now you and i are no relationship." Lock pulled her hand away from key.


"I didn't asked you to sign it, it nicole wanted you to sign. believe me i really like."


"REally? I don't believe."


"You look at the divorce paper, i didn't even sign it, you have to believe me!"


"You prove it with only the divorce paper, i still don't believe it."


Key went to pick up the camera that drop on the floor.


"You see, in this camera, all the pictures was when you was sleeping and i went to hugged you than the pictures. When we married at the first day, i already know that i love you."


Lock was touch by what key say and her tears drop.


"You really love me? Don't bluff me!" Key pulled Lock into his embrace .


"I will not lie to you, I will always love you forever, you also."


Key pulled away from Lock and their eye where looking at eachother. Lock started to blush as key lean nearer to lock. Lock closed her eyes and feel their lips haveing a passionate kiss with eachother.

The End....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This my first fanfics that i finish...

hope that you guys like it although my fanfic not that good...

sorry for any singlish or spelling mistake...

please comment as  i know where i can improve for my next story^^