Not knowing who to belong...

It Still You!!

One week later...


This day, Key's mom went for holiday, so at home only left Lock, Key and Prince.
 

Dingdong, belldoor ring.


"Hi! surprise? happy to see me here?" nicole stand outside.


"Quick, quick come in, don't let anyone saw it." Key quickly pull nicole in the room.


"Lock? I thought that you say you and Lock sleep in differrent room? don't tell me that you and Lock sleep together?


"Don't anyhow say! Key and I sleep seperately, we do nothing."


"You'll married for so long, how come still haven divorce? you said! Is it that you can't bare to let Lock go? nicole asked Key.


"How is it possible? I have no feeling for her how can i fall for her?"

"Okay! let me asked Lock, from the start till now do you have feeling for Key?" Lock silence...


"I understand..." nicole run out as she finish talking.


"Why didn't you say anything? If anything happen to nicole, i will not forgive you." key run after nicole.


At this time, Lock tears filles the eyes and dropped. Prince saw and went to hugged Lock...


"nicole, don't go. Lock and i really is nothing!"


"Than can you do your decision now?" nicole see key not speaking and she continued, "fine, since you can't do it, i will do it for you!" nicole run off after she finish saying.


"Whose wallet is this? Isn't it prince?"
Key open prince wallet to see, key saw prince and Lock photo, and the photo was folded into half. Key realise that prince also like Lock, he's heart now was broken into 2. Key walked into his room, and saw Lock was inside prince embrace...


"Why every time i saw lock with prince together, i will be bother...this time prince is hugging lock, should i stopped?" Key thinks as his tears dropped.


"Thanks, i'm alright now." Prince let go of Lock.


"If you alright that good, i don't like to see you unhappy." Prince hugged Lock again.


"It not that i wanted to cry...i don't want to be unhappy! It that Key, he..." Lock cried again.


" I shouldn't be too firece to Lock, and i shouldn't let her cry. looking at the folded photo, make me realise that prince really do like Lock, what am i going to do?"


when Prince went back to his room, Key than went back inside...


"Is nicole alright? I'm sorry that i shouldn't keep silence." Lock wiped away her tears.


"I should be the one saying sorry, i shouldn't be too firece to you..."


"It not your fault...it because you care nicole much."


As key heard what Lock say, he wanted to hugged Lock into his embrace but he stop...