New life.

It Still You!!

As Lock pass her 18th birthday, shw was marring to Key.


"Son, i have bought you a home. Although it small, but you have to stay for 1 months, as 1 months pass, you and Lock will be moving back home to stay"


"Why do i have to stay with Lock?" Key asked with curosity.

 


"I wanted you and Lock in this 1 month time come up your feeling with eachother!"


Key's mom bought them to their new house...


"This is the place where you be staying, mom and i will be going, bye." Prince said as he closed the door.


"This is divorce paper, sign it. After 3 months, we will be seperated. At this 3 months tme, you have to sign it." Key said it coldly.


"you...you first keep, i will sign it." Lock try to keep her tear from dropping.


"That good, i will be going out."


As key open the door, he saw nicole standing outside.


"So you date nicole, than i will not be the 'bulb', i first go out."


"nicole come in, don't stand outside or you get cold."


"So your married partned is Lock? Lucky that you will be divorcing in this 3 month, i will more eased." nicole said as letting out a breath.


"How you know that we will be divorcing in this 3 months time"


"Just now i was standing outside, so your words i heard it. Why you mind?"


"of course not, i first keep the paper, than we go out buy some decoration. And we still have to buy food, than we be doing dinner together."


Key and nicole buy finish what thay need and they were at the house having dinner...


Lock was alone on the street for more than 3 hours, and it was 8pm at night. Lock found out that she has forgooten to take her bag, as her stamach was growling. Lock went back to take her bag... but shw does not dare to interupt them so she sleep outside near the door...


:Stop fooling around, get those rubbish to the bin ang throw it, quick!"


"kay...kay... listen to you." Key took the rubbish to throw.


"Lock!! why are you sleeping here? Why not go inside sleep? You have key isn't it."


"I only want to get my bag. When i come home, i saw you and nicole went in the house so i does not want to disturb." Lock said as her face look sick and tired.


"why are you so sick and tired? are you having cold? do you need me to bring you to see doctor?" Key look at Lock walk in the room to get her bag.


"No need, i think it because i was hungry, than look like this. I go buy some food to eat than i will not be looking so tired."


"Don't tell me that you get cold as you was sleeping here? I take you to the doctor."


"I already said that i does not need to see the doctor, you just go in and accompany nicole, i can managed myself."


Key looked at Lock's back as Lock was walking away, as he was watching, Key feels hurt and his emotion some waht rise up...


"Why did you throw the rubbish throw until so long? you does not even go throw!! I go throw away the rubbish, you first go in..."
nicole looked up at Key, and find that Key was thinking of something and asked,
"What wrong?? you look trouble has anything happen?


At this, Key regain to the reality.


"Oh nothing, it too late, let me drive you home."


"Oh yeah, no need to drive me home, i have my own car, i go home myself."

"What happen to Lock? It was already midnight and she not back..."


Key waited till midnight for Lock to come home...Key heard the doorbell ringing, as he ran up to open the door.
"Lock, you..."


Key looked nervous as he saw Jessica carrying Lock.


"What are you doing? Letting Lock to faint on the strret!? Jessica scolded.


"Lock fainted on the street? I already told her to see the doctor with me, but she don't want."
"Don'y say anything, carry Lock in first."


Jessica and Key carried Lock to the room and Jessica leave...


"Pabo...bring you to see doctor you don't want and now you ended up fainting on the street."


Key said as he touches Lock face. Key go near to Lock face untill their face was touching together and he take out his handphone to take take picture with Lock.

1 months passed...and Key and Lock moved back to Key's house...


"Haha...how does it go in 1 month time, has you guy got feeling for eachother?" Key's mom asked.


"Lock, did hyung bully you? if he bully you tell me, i will protect you." Prince said in his serious tone.


"No...how can he bully me?" Lock smiled in bitter way.


"Come, i bring you to your room." Prince hold to Lock hand.


"No need!" Key look jealous, as he take Lock hand away from prince hand... "It was my room, i bring her to see."


"This is your room, my room will be next door to yours."


"okay...you can go down now, we have to unpack our clothing." Key closed the door.


"You will be sleeping on the bed and i will take the floor, don't forget about our promise in 3 month."


"I know it, it still have 2 month to go, or can say that not really 2 months."


"Hyung, Lock come down for your dinner, today dinner is like a feast." Prince shouted towards the room to call them.


" All the food here i have not seen before!! it looks delicious!" Lock looed curious.


"If you like the dish, eat more." Key said coldly but in a caring tone.


"Finish eating, let take pictures of us three. Lock you will be standing in center."


Prince place his face near to Lock...


"I go wash the photo out, one for each," prince finsh taking as he went to wash the photo.


"One person one yeh...Eh!! We look so match together."


"How come our face so close to eachother?"


"Stop talking, let go back to our room." Key was jealous, prince qucikly place his picture to his wallet.