Meetup to good news.

It Still You!!

On the meeting seesion...


"Anneyong." Lock saying to the so call that guy's mum.


"Take a sit."


"This girl looks so cute, looking at her make me feel happy and shy, don't tell me i like her?" Prince talk to himself.


"Auntie, is he the person that i needed to married?"


"Don't make a mistake, he not the guy. This is my second son,Prince. you married to my elder son."


"not me? Umma, hyung has already have a girlfriend, you hyung married a girl that he does not like,hyung will not agree, dun even say married." prince said.


"er...i forget to introduce myself. i'm Lock, now studying at dangseung high school."


"never thought that your name and mine is so speacial!! Don't tell me that me and you have fate with eachother to be together." Prince said excitedly.


"Don't say anything like that, it make me shy!!"


"Umma, it late already, and why are we hving dinner here?" Prince's brother ask as he walk in.


"This is my elder son, Key, and that your married partner."


Lock feel that the name is familier so she look up. Lock never thought that he married partner was to be her crush Key.


"Umma what did you just say, my married partner is her?"


"you not nicole boyfriend key?"


"you're nicole classmate, LOck?"


"So you both know eachother already. that great, than..."


"I will not married her, didn't you just heard that i have girlfriend, i take my leave."


"How...how can you be like that..." Key's mom fainted,


"Anneyong, hyung!! Mom fainted, come to the hosipital now." Prince panick as he talking to Key.


"where mom?" Key asked.


"Auntie is still having a check up." Lock worried.


"Doctor...doctor come out already, how's my mom, is she alright?" prince asked.


"it okay, she just have a shock only, next time not to make her shock and be carefull."


"can we go in see her now?" Key asked.


Doctor nodded his head.


"Key, come here, mom have something to tell you, promise mom okay, married with Lock, she a good girl, promise mom..."

Key's mom speak as she has no more energy left.


"Umma, since hyung don't want it, than you should not be forcing him." Prince said.


"OKay! I promise you, i married Lock and you have to get well!!" Key said to his mom.