First Kiss toward shocking news

It Still You!!

At first storey in school where people started to faded...

"Bye now, i have to go for my practice, meet again tomorrow!" Nicole kiss on key forehead and left for her music lesson.

"AH!! my money!"

Lock money drop and it roll towards key, in the same time, key finds that his shoelace has lossen , so key went down to tie his shoelace. As key was going down, Lock looks up and both of their lips touches eachother. Lock was in shocked and slowly her face blushed...

"So...sorry, i'm not purposely, i..."As Lock have not finish explaining, Key speaks "not to apologize, it was not ypur fault and i have to go now." Both of them look awkward.

"Eh...looks like someone takes advantage ah, how does it feel being kiss by your crush?" Jessica teased as she waiting for Lock reaction.

"O...of course it sweet!! But at this situation kiss is a little awkward!" Lock say as she blushing really red.

"Don't care lahx!! As long you're  happy, let go home!!" As Jessica can't stand on how Lock expression was.

Lock reaches home...

"Show,i'm bacck home. Dad Mom, you all...." Lock was surprised.

"We fly back from england just to give surprize. and the other surprize is that, when you were born, i have find you your mate, and when you graduate, you will be married to him, surprize??"

"it shock not surprize" Lock mummbled.

"Lock, i have a photo of him, let you see!" Show was taking the photo from his backpack.

"I have to go back to my room, as i'm not feeling well." Lock moves faster than before to her room.

"Lock...let you see...he's a handsome guy! Eh, where's Lock?"

"What am i going to do? I have not even tell Key that i like him, and now pop one guy out saying he's my future husband, i does not even know him and have no feeling for him, is my future going to be stuck with this guy for the rest of my life?" Lock cried...

"Lock!! it time to eat!" show knock on Lock's door.

"I'm not feeling well and i have no appetites."Lock wiped off her tears.

"Do you need to see the doctors?" Show asked nervously.

"No need, i just have to rest for alwhile, not to worry!" Lock reply.

Till midnight, Lock still couldn't get to sleep, she want to have a person take can talk to...

"Ring...Ring..." Jessica phone ring.

"How come no one answer? it late, i think Jessica is already sleeping."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the story not interested...

bt do hope you readers can comments and give me some advise...Thxs^^