Meeting soon...

It Still You!!

The next day, Lock bring a panda eyes to school.

"Hi,, you finally come, why did you call me last night?"

"Jessica accompany me to the backyard." Lock looks sad.

"What happen to you? From just now you were already looking weird."

"My parent came back yesterday from england."

"It a goods news!! How come you look sad?"

"my mom told me that i will be engaging to a guy that i does not know."

Lock even more sad than just now.

"WHAT!! It too over, have can it be? did you agree?"

In the same time.

"Nicole, i love you, you have to be with me forever and don't leave me, okay?"

Key was talking to nicole and Lock heard every thing. Lock run away as her tear dropped.

"I...i agree, since i like the person which does not like, as you can see just now!! He told nicole that he like her... I don't want to torture myself!!"

Lock hugged Jessica as she cried.

"But you can't married to a guy that you don't know!! and you want to torture yourself in this way?"

"What if the guy treat me well and i be able to fall in love with him? I wanted to let key to live happy!"

"You can't just married the guy, you still can shoose the guy that you love!"

"I know my mum well, once she decided on one thing, nothing could be change."

Lock reach home...

"i'm back, i go up shower first."

"Lock....wait, mom have something to tell you, tomorrow you will be meeting him!! Excited?"

"oh! i know it, than i first go up."

Lock hide inside her room and cry.

"Lock, are you okay! can i come in?" Show knock on Lock door and asked.

"can, come in!" Lock quickly wiped of her tears.

"Lock, don't cry! yours eyes is sore and red."

"I...i where got cry? It only the wind that blow into my eyes making my eyes red."

"I know you don't want to married, just tell mum about it! It concern your future!"

"FUTURE?? Stop joking, i like the person which he does not like me. Everyday i saw him with his girlfriend hugging, it make my heart broken."

"Than you are going to destroy your own future like that?"

"No need to convince me, once i make up my mind, i will not change it!"