Jealous??

It Still You!!

Ringring...Key phones ring....


"Anneyong, nicole you have anything to said?" Key turned to look at Lock and continued saying "do out for dinner?" Key hesitate.
 

"Go out to have dinner with nocole. I will help you to explain to auntie."


"OKay! I now come fetch you, don't go away."  Key repeat nicole words and look at Lock.


"I will be doing fine, quick go see nicole. Don't let nicole wait for so long." Lock look down.


Key went to open the door and found that prince was standing outside.


"Hyung, it late, where are you going?" Prince asked.


"I go meet up with a old friend, i have to go now."


"Why didn't you bring Lock to meet your friend? Just bring to know your friend!"


"I was feeling tired, that why i'm not going." Lock was protecting Key.


"Oh i see, quick go bahx... don't let your friend to wait."


"Than i be going."


Key went off...and now inside the room only left Lock and Prince. Prince closed the door...


"Don't lie to me, i know that hyung was seeing nicole. You all have married 1 months and yet hyung still always go find nicole, am i right?"


"H...how did you know?" Lock cant control anymore and her tear drop.


"Because i heard you and hyung conversation just now. Don'y cry...let go eat supper! I know some stall that their food is delicious." Prince wiped away Lock tears...


"I will get fat want!!" Lock smiled.


"If you turn fat, you look even cuter. We will be coming home late as we going to around 5 to 6 stall."


"Wa!! 5 to 6 stall, so many? I think i can't said no to the fat already..."

 

 at the other side...


"Sorry... have you wait for long?"


"No...i just reach here not long ago, let go. Let go eat supper. Oh ya, by the way, when are you going to br divorce with Lock?"


"Not now, it not the right time." Key try not to make a eye contact with nicole.


"How long must i wait? i have no patient anymore..."


"It late, i drive you home..."


Key drag his tired body home...once in the room, Key around the room and not finding Lock around...


"Where's Lock? It already late, where did Lock go?" As waiting for Lock home, key went to the living to wait for Lock.


"Prince, you're great! Introduce those stall with delicious food."


"Where did you both go?" Key was jealous as he use his cold tone to asked them.


"Nothing, Prince and i went to eat supper only."


"Eat what supper that took so long?"


"Of course it long! We went to many stall to try out the delicious food and we were so full now. Lock is having to have a good fortune, chubby Lock looks cute."


"So do you, cubby Prince looks cute." Lock and Prince pinched eachother cheek.


"It too late, prince go up to have a shower, Lock and i will go back to our room."


 Key was jealous and angry and pull Lock to the room. In the night, Key can't sleep, and so he went to Lock bed and hug Lock to sleep.