Two

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri walks to the school like always, alone and silent only music is her companion. Taecyeon walk beside her and tap her shoulder.
    “Fill me in…” Said Yuri short but clear.
    “If you want to get close to Bang twins, you need Doojoon and Seungho’s help. Bang twins only trust this 2 persons to get close with them. Girls also they don’t trust.”
    “Are they run drug or what?”
    “No drug. They very clean just this underground music or dance move around them only. Many try to impress Bang twins to join the club but no luck. Being in the Bang twins circle have many advantage. Bang twins very respect leader in this underground ‘world’.”
    “World? No drug no illegal just dance and music. How I can get close to Bang twins, I can’t dance at all.”
    “That’s why I tell you to use Doojoon and Seungho, only this 2 persons Bang twins trust.” 
    “Good morning….” They hear Doojoon greet them from behind. Taecyeon saw Doojoon come close to Yuri, he bow a little bit to Doojoon and nod to Yuri before walk fast in front of them. Yuri put her headphone back on her ears. She really doesn’t like to talk to any human being accept gain information for her revenge. She really get use to live alone and without talking to anyone.
    “Where Taecyeon go?” Ask Doojoon. He saw Yuri just look at front and walk like he does not exist. 1st time in his life he been ignore by a girl. Before Yuri, he never been ignored.
    “Good morning, Doojoon.” Greet girls to Doojoon. When they saw Seungho they also greet him but Yuri just saw Seungho like any normal student. No reaction in her face. Mystery girl. Doojoon said in his mind.
    After their room class teacher subject ended, Miss Beak want to talk with Yuri alone about her background and her choice of co-curriculum after class.
    “You need to choose one or two co- curriculum to make you able to pass college entrance and I need you parent or guidance mobile number for just in case.”
    “Miss Beak, I don’t have parent or guidance. The person you talk with in the phone before I came in is policemen that in charge of with my parent murder case. I think he already tell you to keep this matter under secret between you, school and me. And for the co – curriculum I think I need time to choose…..” Said Yuri with straight tone without any emotion in it. She bow before gone from the class room for lunch. She takes only sandwich and a can of soda before seat on her favorite spot, in front of the soccer field.
    She began to sketch the familiar face in her mind, her family. She like to lost in her own thought while sketch and she feel very close to them in this way. Mr. Akashi said she still in denied and don’t want to let them go. She promise until the day she revenge all to Takuya only that time she will let go everything. 
    She heard girls talking about Bang twins come to school while passing her. She can see a crowd at school canteen also. She feels lucky to seat there alone and have a peaceful quiet. 
    “In 2 more months the dance contest will start again. Who do you think will win this time?” Ask girl 1.
    “I think Doojoon. He also good this day but Seungho and Bang twins also good. I think it will be tight again.”
    “I feel weird how come they still tie after 3 times dance contest and they also have different place and group practice with?”
    “Doojoon, Seungho and Bang Yongguk have same level of skills. Until now they still try to compete with each other to prove who better.” Yuri listen to their conversation. They compete with each other but friend outside the rings. Yuri go to meet with miss Beak.
    “Miss, I will join dance club and Arts Club then.” Said Yuri confident. Miss Beak just nod and smile. Seeing Miss Beak is happy with her answer, Yuri goes back to her class.
    After class Yuri goes to the dance club. She can’t believe it all three of them in the dance club. She wonder what should her do? She just stands behind the all student and hear Yongguk talk and give them instruction. They have project to do. All of them will separate in 4 teams and come up with their own idea. They will perform this dance project in Arts School Festival. They began divided one by one to the each team. Yuri is the last person and when her turn come, Doojoon seem surprise to see her there. She joins Bang Yongguk team.
    “You new students, right? I think I saw you somewhere?” Ask Yongguk. His voice so low and soft and she don’t think she heard his voice correctly last night. Maybe in the club was loud and so noisy. Yongguk voice was husky and y at the same times. She never heard such voice in her life. And again she never have friend or attend any public school before. Yuri looks at Yongguk without any expression like always.
    “Yes and I work at Soul connection Club as bartender.”
    “So, you are the girl last night…. What are you doing here? Are you following me?” Ask Yongguk.
    “Me? Following you? Why should I follow you? Are you very important person or very famous person in Korea?” Yuri answer Yongguk question with question. Yongguk feel deep in inside his heart, this girl is special. He never met any girl that have very strong and mystery character before. All girls he knew is girlies and clingy but all they want from him is his money and fame.
    Doojoon watch them far and he give Seungho and Yongnam a tap on the shoulder to looks at Yuri and Yongguk. Doojoon smile because he knows a little bit Yuri character. He want to see if Yongguk can tame Yuri like any girl he try before. 
    “You don’t know who am I?”
    “Should I know you? I’m new here, what do you expect from me?”
    “I’m Bang……”
    “No need to introduce yourself just straight to the point. I never dance before and I join this club ‘cause Miss Beak want me to choose at least 1 co- curriculum to pass college entrance and this club seem FUN to me.”Snap Yuri, make Yongguk lost his words. He smile in disbelief and begin to gather all idea with other student in their team. Yuri listen and silent. 
    “It looks like Yongguk also lost his words with Yuri.” Said Doojoon to Seungho and Yongnam.
    “I guess he found his opponent now.” Said Yongnam, smile. 
    Team Yongguk take 1 corner and Yuri seat on the old piano that Seungho play before when she first meet Seungho. She feels really bored and lost. She doesn’t know how to mingle with human. Sometimes she feel like she is not a human but machine or robot. She feel different when surrounded with people. She always an outsider and don’t have sense belonging in human world. Too long left out alone in house and music or books is the only her companion. For sport she run or learns martial art with Mr. Akashi, using knives and gun. Without her knowing she play piano note by note. Nobody notice it but Yongguk listen to it.
    “You play piano before?” Ask Yongguk make Yuri came back to reality.
    “Not so good.”
    “Can you play that song again?” Yuri looks at Yongguk face.
    “I mean…..”
    “I understand what your mean is….”Said Yuri. She seat straight and begin to play with both hands. This song she wrote it herself. It starts slow and pick up it pace and all in the hall begin to pay attention to her.
    “What this song title?”
    “Untitle.” Answer Yuri and she looks around. When she feels she in the center of attention, she begin to feel panic and uncomfortable. She stand up and looks behind her, she feels like any time now Takuya men will come to get her.
    “What’s wrong?”
    “I got to go….” Said Yuri and go out from the hall.
    Yuri walks and seat at the soccer field to calm herself. She has this phobia m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter