Four

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For days Yuri try to speak with Taecyeon but he always avoid her. Yuri feel so guilty and alone at the same time. She feel vulnerable without any back up from Taecyeon. All this time she don’t realise what Taecyeon do for her.
    “Yuri….” Call Doojoon but she come back to cold old her. She just pretend she don’t heard Doojoon. Doojoon feel weird and he stop call Yuri. The whole day Yuri avoid all people and looking for Taecyeon.
    “Taec!!” Call Yuri. She walks faster to catch up with Taecyeon.
    “Don’t walk away from me. I know you mad and I make mistake.”Said Yuri but Taecyeon keep walking. Yuri can’t take it anymore. She hold Taecyeon hand.
    “Stop! What do you want from me?!” Yuri half shout at Taecyeon.
    “Can’t you see anything, Yuri? You fall in love with Bang Yongguk. He is your enemy, do I need to remind you who he is?” Said Taecyeon calm.
    “I know who he is and I don’t need you to remind me. I know what I’m doing.”
    “Do you really know? You’re different now not like Yuri that I know. Yuri, I know you like him but when the time come will your decision still the same? You action now only bring pain to you and him later. Yes, I’m mad at you but not because you like him. But because you start not focus anymore. This fight not only for you but for me and Mr. Akashi too. Think about it. This we call sacrifice.” Said Taceyeon and walk away from her. 
    Yuri seat at her favorite spot and think about what Taecyeon said. All of sudden she cry. She feel so sad and all the burden she have to carry alone too much now. She just 18 years old teenager and should live happily like any another teenager. Experience first love, fun and gossip or shopping. But her life totally different, all she know is revenge.
    “Do you have any problem?” ask Yongguk. Yuri wiped her tears. Lucky Yongguk don’t see it. She let out deep sigh and stand. 
    “Why you do this to me, Yuri?Why you change to old you again? I thought we close now.” Said Yongguk. Yuri don’t want to answer it and walk away from him.
    After class Yuri goes to dance club and she like always stay out and play piano and watch the other dance. Suddenly Seung Joo, one of main girl dancer injured her ankle. Yongguk and the other student bring her to the nurse room. 
    “How Seung Joo?” Ask the other girl.
    “Nurse Do said she broke her ankle and she can’t dance with us.” Said Himchan. Yongguk stand beside them and look worry. Dance show just around the corner and dance battle at Soul connection also close.
    “Who will take Seung Joo place?” Ask the other girl. All of them have their own part except Yuri. Yongguk looks at Yuri and the other also start look at her.
    “She? but she can’t dance.” Said Jongup. Yuri just look back at Yongguk and she can see clearly what he want.
    “She will.” Said Yongguk. When Yongguk look so serious he look so charming and handsome.
    “You will take Seung Joo place and I will train you myself.” Said Yongguk to Yuri. Jongup and Himchan looks at Yongguk carefully. Yongguk never teach anyone himself. Yuri slightly shake her head don’t believe at Yongguk words. She just walk away don’t want to involve with this dance show.
    Yongguk seat with Yongnam, Seungho, Doojoon and his team member after dance class. Yongguk keep thinking about Yuri and he more quite.
    “Are you sure you want Yuri?” Ask Yongup.
    “Yes, I’m sure. You not trust me?”
    “I trust you but I’m not trust her. Do you think train her better than train anyone from us?” Ask Daehyun.
    “I trust her and I hope you all can too. I know she can do it. I take this decision because she need me and you all already know how to dance.”
    “What happen to her recently? She don’t even talk or smile anymore to me?” Ask Seungho. Yongguk just smile slightly to Seungho. He wish he knew what on Yuri mind right now.
    “Can you train her in short period? We have another dance battle too?” Said Zelo.
    “Dance battle you and Yongup will handle it. Music Daehyun and costume Himchan and Yongjae. I go first.” Said Yongguk and leave all his friend behind.
    “It’s not only Yuri different but Yongguk too.” Said Doojoon and looks at Yongnam.
    “Can’t you guys guess it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter