Five

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After changes clothes, they start their practice. Like what Yongup said, train Yuri is not an easy task but at least she not the type easy to give up. Yuri may not good at dance but she work and learn harder. It takes 2 days for her to learn the complete routine. She still can’t remember which moves for which part. After school activities she will follow Yongguk to this studio to practice. Every 5 or 6 pm their will start to practice and stop at 11 or 12 everyday.
                “ Don’t worry to much just follow the beat and swag.” Said Yongguk. Yuri alarm is ringing at 6 pm.
                “I got to go. Part time job at Soul Connection.” Said Yuri and grab her bag.
                “ I see you there later.” Said Yongguk. Yuri just smile and leave.
                “Yuri, you can’t come to Soul Connection. Takuya men is here. They seem can track you down here.” Taecyeon call her when she just walk out from the studio. Yuri look behind to see Yongguk. She know sooner or later Yongguk will learn the truth. Yuri scared Yongguk will hurt this time so she just walk away.
                “How……”
                “Get out from you home. You can’t stay there anymore.”Said Taecyeon.
                “O.k”
                “Go to my place. Stay there until I come. I will call Mr. Akashi to ask how the situation over there.”
                “Taec, I won’t stay at your place. It’s dangerous for you. I can take care myself.” Said Yuri and off the line. She need to take something from her home. Yuri running to get home.
                When she reach home, Yuri take a look around. It still clear. She run and grab all her thing and put it in her bag. Yuri check for the last time and when she sure she don’t left the important thing, she run from that place.
                “Taecyeon-ah, where is Yuri?” Ask Yongguk when he come to the club.
                “ She's not coming. She feel sick.” Said Taecyeon lies.
                “She sick? She seem fine when she back…. It’s ok then. Thanks” Said Yongguk and gone.
                “Yongnam-ah, I go to Yuri home first. Taecyeon said she feel sick.”Said Yongguk to Yongnam.
                “O.k” Doojoon and Seungho still dancing at the dance floor. Yongguk drive to Yuri home but stop when he saw so many mens wearing black suit around Yuri home. He feel something is not right and he worry of Yuri. He call Yuri.
                “Where are you?” Ask Yongguk.
                “I can’t talk with you right now.”
                “Yuri, I’m at your home right now and saw so many mens wearing black suit here.”
                “ No, don't go. Don’t go there! I….I…..” Yuri said. She seem so anxious and worry.
                “Where are you?”
                “Don’t come here……. I… I will come to you. Just tell me where to meet you.” Said Yuri and her breathing like she is running. She makes Yongguk feel more worry.
                “My home.”
                “O.k. Give me 30 minute. I will be there.” Said Yuri and off the line.
                “Yuri….” Yongguk drive his car to his house.
                Yuri wait for Taecyeon call at boxing gym. She need to know what the situation now.
                “Taec, how?”
                “We still don’t know yet. Nobody know where are you right now just me and Mr. Akashi know. Did you do something?”
                “Taec……” She suddenly remember. Kang Ji kwon. She told him her name but Kang Ji Kwon….. Who Kang Ji Kwon?
                “Check Kang Ji Kwon for me? Who is he?”
                “O.k.” Yuri go to the subway station to take her belonging at the locker. She prepare it for emergency. She open the bag and check one by one, money, car keys and gun. She need it to protect herself now. She seat at the bench and think what she should do after this. Either to run again or stay and fight. She really don’t have any idea, usual in this situation, Mr. Akashi will told her what to do. Now she alone, she have to decided it herself.
                “Taec, do you call Mr. Akashi?” Yuri called Taecyeon once again.
                “Yuri, I can’t call Mr. Akashi and I try to ask his team mate but they also can’t call him.”
                “When is the last time they saw him?”
                “This morning. Why?”
                “Ask them to track down his mobile phone. I don’t feel good about this.”
                “O.k. How about you? Are you going to be fine by yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter