Final

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8 MONTHS LATER……..
                Yongguk bring flower to graveyard. His footstep so heavy but he still want to do this. He bow and put the flower on the ground.
                “Haraboji…. I come here to tell you that I will leaving Korea tomorrow and get back to Tokyo. I want to forgive you but I stil can’t forgot what you already done to Yuri and her family. May be this is the last time I will come here to see you.” Said Yongguk and leave.
                “ Are you really sure you want to do this?” Ask Yongnam. They all having a coffee at café.
                “Yup. Relax, it’s not that I will not coming here again. I just go there to study.”
                “Not because of Yuri?” Ask Doojoon playful but Seungho and Yongnam smack his back slightly. Yongguk just smile.
                “May be….. Who know right?” Said Yongguk and drink his cup of coffee.
                Yongnam, Doojoon and Seungho send Yongguk to airport. They all hug each other before Yongguk get in the departure gate. He will stay at apartment near with his university. When he arrive at Tokyo, he get a taxi and straight to his apartment. Lucky he come a week early before his class start. After rest he take a walk and get himself familiar with the area. He really wish Yuri were here with him. He seat on the bench at the park and pull out his phone. He watch Yuri picture in his phone.
                Suddenly he feel someone pat him on the shoulder. He turn and saw girl with short hair,shoulder length, smiling at him.
                “Are you waiting for someone to come?” Ask that girl.
                “No.”
                “May I seat here? If you don’t mind?”
                “Of couse,have a seat.” Said Yongguk. His heart beat so fast just by looking at her.
                “Yuri!!!” Call someone behind them. Yuri turn around and wave at a group of girls.
                “Why are you here? We thought you will come with us?”Ask girl no.1.
                “I’m sorry. I get tired and my shoulder is hurting me. You all continue with your plan. I will come later.”Said Yuri and pull out her phone.
                “Why you don’t tell them, you want to seat with your boyfriend?” Ask Yongguk after Yuri friend gone.
                “Why you don’t tell me you were already her?” Said Yuri but don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter