Six

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DANCE SHOW AT SCHOOL…….
                Yuri come with Yongguk and the rest of Yongguk friends. She using cap to hide her face. Like what she imagines, Takuya men show themselves. They look different because their black suit. One person Yuri seem so familiar with, he is one of Takuya right hand. He always lead them to catch her but never do the dirty job himself. He just stand one side quietly.
                Doojoon group show their dance first after that Seungho and Yongnam and Yongguk. Just like what they practice all this time, Yuri doing her best on stage. Put all scared and nervous aside. When she stand still on the stage to wait for her next moves, she saw the ‘right men’ seem to notice who she is. She also like look directly at that men. When she saw he cocky smile, Yuri know he recognize her.
                “Let the war begin…..” Said Yuri to herself. To finish their show she have to do a solo dance but she change it to triple back flip and land on floor with split. Yuri give that men a cocky smile too.
                “Wowww!” Said Yongup and Zelo together.
                “How do you do that?” Ask Yongguk. He also surprise when Yuri change her solo dance.
                “I used to be ballet dancer when I’m kids.” Said Yuri smile but deep inside her, she shaking with fear of what will happen after this. She just challenge someone to kill her. When they go to the back stage she call Taecyeon.
                “Takuya men saw me. I think our plan is working.”
                “Take care and always make sure your phone always with you.”
                “Ya, I know. I have your number as speed dial.”
                “O.k.” After they rest for awhile at the back stage, they all going back. When they walk at school gate, Yuri can see that men lean on his car and watching them from a far. He seem shock when he saw Bang twins with her. His face seem not happy.
                ********
                “Sir,we have a little bit problem here.” Call Mark Lee.
                “What problem?”
                “She with your grandson….”
                “WHAT?!!!!”
                “Yes, she with your grandson.”
                “How…..? Don’t do anything. You will hurt them if you tried to catch her.” Said Takuya.
                “O.k, sir.”
                “! How that little can be with them? Ahhh…..have to do something else.” Said Takuya angry.
                *******
                The next day is dance battle at Soul Connection. Yuri follow them but this time she don’t join in. She clear her belonging in her locker and have a discussion with Taecyeon while Yongguk is distract by the competition.
                “Bang twin invite me to join them attend Takuya birthday party. Will you come with me?” Ask Yuri.
                “I can’t. I have to stay here for stand by and if I have news about Mr. Akashi, I will call you.”
                “Taec-ah, I don’t think Mr. Akashi is still alive.” Said Yuri giving up.
                “Hey, you have to stay positive. I think he still alive. Be strong o.k?”
                “I only have Mr. Akashi that close to be my family. Of cause I don’t want anything bad happen to him. He already help me a lots.”
                “I know…..” Yuri thought Yongguk don’t pay attention to her when he on the dance floor. From a far he can see how stress and worry is Yuri but why she talk with Taecyeon? What their relation really is? Taecyeon seem understand what really happen here. He also feel jealous how close Yuri and Taecyeon together.
                After the dance battle is done, tonight the winner is Doojoon and Seungho, ties. Yongguk lose tonight maybe because he can’t really focus on the dance. It first time for him to lose the dance battle but he don’t worry about that. His mind more to Yuri tonight.
                Yuri go to her room and take a bath. She seat on the bed and look at her family picture when Yongguk knocking her room door. He open it with broad smile on his face. Yuri also smile but her heart beat fast. Yongguk looks so charming and handsome when he smile like that.
                “Do you hungry?” He asked.
                “I just tired….”
                “If you don’t mind, may I ask you about Taecyeon?” Said Yongguk and walk closer to Yuri. Yuri don’t know how to tell Yongguk about Taecyeon. If he said Taecyeon is a police spy, she afraid her identity will discovered too.
                “We just close friend and he always help me when I come to Korea. As you know I don’t have any family or friend here until I meet you and your friend.”
                “You meet Doojoon first then me.” Said Yongguk and sit down next to Yuri.
                “Doojoon said he almost fall for you too because of your personality but he think girl like you is tougher and difficult.” Yuri just smile when she thinks of Doojoon.
                “I never go to public school or mingle with people before. I always stay inside and Mr. Akashi will bring tutor to teach me. I don’t talk to people also so, may be that why I have difficult personality to get close too. What about you? Why you still want to be my friend even I treat you colder than them?” Ask Yuri smile.
                “I don’t know. May be I don’t want to be just friend with you.” Yongguk smile and look into Yuri eyes. He really mean what he saying. Yuri heart beat fast and she feel shy and blush when Yongguk look at her. She feel likes Yongguk can see through her soul. Yuri lower her gaze and focus on her own hand. Yongguk her fringe away from her eyes and gently push her chin up and their eyes meet with each other.
                Yongguk love to see her brown eyes fills with love and shy. Before her eyes full with anger and cold. He lean closer and kiss her slow but passionate. Her wet hair smell of his favorite shampoo and her smell like vanilla may be from her lotion. Kiss her really make him addiction of her touch and make him want more than just a kiss. When the thought in his mind going wild and crazy he break the kiss and back up. They takes a deep breath and he try to control his own heart beating like crazy.
                “What you have done to me, Yuri? I feel like I can’t control my own thought anymore.” Said Yongguk and smile. He stand up and kiss Yuri forehead before walk to door.
                “ It’s not only you. I also I can’t control my own heart. I try to keep away from you before but I fail. Yongguk-ah, just believe what I said to you tonight. I really love you and I never used you or pretend to love you. I’m really sincerely love you and I don’t want to hurt you even a little. I never found someone like you………” Said Yuri. She stand behind him. Yongguk turn and see Yuri, her expression really serious and she clench her hand tight. Like she already done something bad and waiting for her punishment. Yongguk walk to her and hold both her shoulder.
                “ I trust you…why you acting like this? I know you love me and I can feel it.” His voice comfort Yuri and he smile to make Yuri feel better. Yuri touch his face and brush his cheek using his thumb. He turn slightly and put his hand on Yuri hand before kiss her palm.
                “ God, whatever happen later please protect this men in front of me. I don’t want he hurt or be harm and if something happen I rather change my life for him. I will sacrifice my life for him. I love him so much. I don’t want to lose him.” Yuri talk to herself and pray. She never pray for someone else before.
                “Don’t think about useless thing, o.k? I love you that’s all matter. I will always be with you. Always. As long as you need me.” Yuri smile.
                “Thanks for loving me.” Yongguk kiss her cheeks and hug her tight.


                TAKUYA BIRTHDAY PARTY


                Every years Takuya birthday theme is japanese tradisional wear. Yongguk give Yuri blue kimono and he just wearing black suit like any guest mens who will attend Takuya party. 
        
               Yongguk park his car and open a door for Yuri, like a gentlemen. They wait for Yongnam and the rest to park their car. Seungho, Doojoon and Yongjae in one car and Yongnam drive. Himchan drive the other cars with Zelo, Daehyun and Yongup. They all wearing dark color suit to match the theme. Takuya house really big and luxury. It's really big for 1 person to stay alone but Yuri know Takuya never be alone. His dogs always stay by his side.
                All of them walk together to the backyard. Yongguk hold Yuri hand and he smile. He look proud but Yuri feel nervous. She don’t know what to expect from this party. Anything bad can happen today. She put a small knives in her kimono at least she have something to defend herself. Today she walk into a lions den.
                Tha japanese garden really beautiful. She feel like at home. All the Sakura flower is blooming and if in Japan they will hold a special occasion, Hanami. It mean, Sakura or cherry blossom viewing in Japanese.
                “Do you like it?” Asked Yongguk.
                “Yes, it feel at home. So beautiful.”
                “I feel honor walking with you here, today. I always want to walk with someone I love for Hanami… and here you are, with me. Fullfil my dream.” Yuri smile at him. She can see how happy Yongguk is. His smile like a sunshine and warm her soul. He kiss her hand tenderly.
                “ I really want to kiss you but I have to control myself.”
                “We in public, remember. And your friend is here too.”
                “ Yup, I know.” Said Yongguk.
‘He looks so cute and adorable. I can’t live without his love. Oh god, I love him so much….’ Said Yuri to herself. Yuri just smile and don’t said anything. Yongguk can see how much Yuri love him and he really thankful for that. He never feel so happy like this before.
                 “Yongguk-ah!!!” Call Takuya. He stand behind Yuri. Listen to his voice make Yuri's soul almost jump out from her body. She never though she will remember that voice after so long. Yuri hold Yongguk hand very tight makes Yongguk feel so weird. Yuri expression also change to scared and shock.
                 “Haraboji….” Call Yongguk and walk to Takuya. Yuri don’t even move she stand still and frozen at her spot.
                  “Who is your friend? Is she someone special?” Ask Takuya in japanese. Yongguk hugs Takuya and smile.
                  “Yes, she is. Happy birthday, Haraboji. Yuri….” Call Yongguk. Takuya expression also like Yuri shock. Yongguk can feel something weird is going on. Yuri walk to them. Yongguk never seen Yuri in this expression, her eyes fill with hatred, angry and determination like she can kill anyone just in one looks.
                “Nice to meet you..... I'm Yuri Takeshi." Yuri speak with smile on her face but her voice. She seems speak through her clenching teeth. She also not relax like before, her body language so tense. Yongguk feel so weird. What relation Yuri have with his grandfather.
                “Nice to meet you too. I’m Takuya Roshi, Bang Yongguk’s grandfather. Please enjoy yourself today. Yongguk-ah, after party let’s have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter