Three

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning……………
    Yuri awake and seat on her bed and feel her head still pounding hard and her arms feel so painful. She almost jump when she saw Yongguk sleep near her feet.
    “Ah, what a surprise early in the morning……” Said Yuri and go take a bath. When she finish changes in her uniform school, she want to change the bandage but she find it difficult to do it using one hand only.
    “Let me help you….” Said Yongguk and takes the bandage from her hand. Yongguk awake when Yuri in shower.
    She looks closely at Yongguk face. The more she tries to fight her feeling the more her heart longing to see Yongguk. Why must her have the feeling to Yongguk. He is a grandson to her family murderer. Why her heart disobey her and don’t want to listen to her anymore. Why Yongguk is one of that murder family? If he not, may be just maybe she will open her heart to accept him as a friend. Now she don’t have any option just to treat him as enemy.
    “Thanks….” Said Yuri. She grab her bag but Yongguk take it from her.
    “You go to school with me today.” Said Yongguk and walk out. Yuri follow him and walk out from her home. She saw Yongguk already wait for her inside his car. She open the door and seat silently.
    “We stop at my house first. I need to change.” Said Yongguk again.
    Yongguk park his car at their front yard and ask Yuri to get in while wait for him. Yuri walks slowly and take a look around. His house is so huge and grand. In the middle of living room have a big chandelier at it high ceiling. Yuri saw their family portrait on the wall. Yuri stand just below Takuya photo and watch it closely. Her tears rolling on her cheek without she notice it.
    “That my grandfather. He Japanese and I can talk Japanese also. He stay at his country home, alone. He said Seoul to noisy.” Said Yongguk behind Yuri. Yuri wiped her tears and facing Yongguk.
    “Come let’s go. We will late… Ahh this is for you” Said Yongguk and give Yuri a lunch box.
    “What……?” Yuri clear .
    “Are you ok?” ask Yongguk concern.
    “I’m fine. What is this?.”
    “Japanese foods. I thought maybe you homesick and always talk in Japanese in your sleep.” Yuri just nod. She still feels very tired. They go to school together this morning. When Yuri walk out from Yongguk car all eyes  on her now. She just walk like nothing happen. Yongguk smile brightly.
    “This girl really unique and I like her so much….” Said Yongguk.
    When lunch time came, Doojoon pass Yuri medication for her wound that she left in Yongguk car. Yuri looks at the bento lunch box and opened it. It looks so cute and appetizing. 
    She just takes one or two because it taste bitter in , not because it not delicious but her taste bud change if she sick. She just takes her medication and takes a nap after that.
    “I didn’t see Yuri, where is she?” Ask Yongguk.
    “I think she still in classroom. She has bento, I saw it on her table. Did you cook for her?” Ask Doojoon makes Yongguk feel embarrass and shy.
    “Why? Can’t I cook for her?” Ask Yongguk. He learn for Yuri that skills. To stop someone from asking more just answering them with another question.
    “Not really.” Said Doojoon and Yongnam just give him a little smack on his tight. It’s working and Yongguk smile in his mind.
    “My brother did a good job.” Said Yongnam. Yongguk looking for Yuri in her classroom and saw Yuri sleeping. He seat silently beside Yuri and watch her. He also check the bento and saw Yuri only eat a little. When the lunch time is over he just walk away and don’t want to wake her up.
    “Yuri….” Call Doojoon. Yuri wake up but still feel sick.
    “Are you ok?” Ask Doojoon.
    “Ya, I’m fine. Go to restroom first.” Said Yuri. She look at herself in the mirror.
    “Crap, I look horrible.” Said Yuri and wash her face. She fix her hair before go back to her class.
    After class, she has arts club. She met Yongnam there. At first her heart beat fast when saw Yongnam but after saw a dimple on Yongnam cheek, she know that not Yongguk. When looks at Yongnam, they really looks a like so much and can’t tell who is who. But when Yongnam smile, he has a dimple and Yongguk has gummy smile. Their voice also a little bit different. Yongguk has husky and deep low voice and Yongnam has husky but soft like any other mature man.
    Today theme is color and Yuri draw a pic of a little girl using a red cloak looks like Red Riding Hood and the background is all black and gray. The red color so red and look like blood color. After finish she just pass it to their Arts teacher, Mr. Kim and she go out from the Arts club. Mr. Kim always impress of what Yuri can do. Yongnam saw her painting and he also likes it. Yuri arts just like her, unique and different, very talented artist.
    Yuri take a rest at her favorite spot, soccer field. She lean her back on the seat behind and laying down while look at the blue sky and absorb the sunlight. Even though now is spring but it still feel cold. She wonder when she will come back to her own house without hiding, running, Takuya and scared. She take a deep breath and close her eyes. She can hear the wind blow the tree and student footstep around her. She feel so relax suddenly she feel a shadow above her. She open her eyes and see Yongguk looking down at her.
    “What are you doing here?” Ask both of them at the same time.
    “How your arms? Feeling more ok or still painful?” Ask Yongguk and seat beside her.
    “Still hurt of cause….”
    “ Are you ok? You look pale…”
    “I’m fine just need more sleep and rest.”
    “ Ok, come.” Said Yongguk.
    “ Where?” Ask Yuri weak.
    “I bet you hungry, you don’t take your lunch today. Come…” Said Yongguk and grab Yuri hand when he saw Yuri not even move an inch.
    “I guess you always grab any girls hand to follow you before” Ask Yuri but still seat. Yongguk look at her again and smile brightly. Even cold heart like Yuri is melting.
    “No, only you.” Yuri follow Yongguk and she saw Taecyeon smile at her from a far away.
    Yongguk take Yuri to fast food restaurant that he always hang out with Yongnam, Seungho and Doojoon. He order 2 set of hamburger meals for both of them.
    “Try it on, it delicious. It’s my favorite.” Said Yongguk and eat his Hamburger. Yuri take a bite but still her taste bud taste bitter and funny. She drinks coke and it also taste bitter. She smile when see Yongguk enjoying his hamburger. She lean back and feel her arms hurt and her head pounding hard. She also start sweating.
    “Why you don’t eat your hamburger? You don’t like it?” Ask Yongguk.
    “I don’t have any appetite today.” Said Yuri and takes her pills.
    “Are you feeling sick?”
    “I’m fine just need more sleep.” Yongguk nod. ‘That’s why she more quite and no argument from her today.’ Yongguk talk in his mind. He touch Yuri forehead and neck, it feels hot.
    “You feel hot. Why you don’t tell me?” Ask Yongguk concern. Yuri just smile and she don’t know how to react for this situation. Nobody show any concern to her before just Mr. Akashi but it feel different from Yongguk.
    “Come..” Said Yongguk and grab her bag. Yongguk takes Yuri to nearest clinic and get her wound get another treatment.
    “I feel so tired.”
    “Just rest. When reach your home I will wake you up.” Said Yongguk but he never plan to takes Yuri to her home. He want Yuri to rest at his home. When reach his home, he just carry Yuri to his room and ask his maid to cook something for Yuri.
    “You home?” Ask Yongnam when saw Yongguk stand at window looking at outside.
    “Yup, Yuri will sleep over for couple of days with us. She sick because her wound has infection.”
    “She in your room now?” Ask Yongnam and Yongguk just nod.
    “Where will you sleep then?” Ask yongnam with naughty smile on his face.
    “In your room, pabo.” Said Yongguk annoying.
    “Yahh, I don’t want to share bed with you. You always hug me and kiss me when you sleep. NO, I will sleep at Doojoon’s tonight.”
    “As you wish then.”
    Yongguk go to his room to see how Yuri doing but she still sleeping. Seeing Yuri sleep using school unifor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter