One

Takeshi Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud noise with voices and cries at down stair while at outside heavy rain downpour with lightning and thunder. Takeshi Yuri, 10 years olds wake up from her sleep when her mother put her hand on Yuri’s mouth, to make her silent. 
    “What is going on?”Asked Yuri when she saw panic in her mother face.
    “Wear this….” Her mother asked her to wear thick jacket and boots.
    “Hide here and take this bag.” Add her mother again and kiss her before her mother going  out again. Loud noises make her curious, what is happening in her house. With careful she hiding behind big pillar and she can see what is happening at down stair.
    Yuri’s father kneel in front of one man. He seat at Yuri father favorite arms chair with angry and mean expression. He wears black and expensive suit and cigar between his fingers. Behind his left and right stand tall 2 men looks like a bodyguard. Their face without any expression but Yuri can feels their present is like a death angel. Right side of Yuri father is their 2 maids kneel and crying and fear. Left side her father there is 2 guard men lying with blood smear on the floor, dead.
    “ Tell me where is my things?” Demand that man and take off his hats. He began lost his patient to wait. Yuri can see very clear his face, he older than her father maybe in his 60’s. 
    “ I told you so many times, Takuya. I don’t have anything that belongs to you. Don’t touch my family, please…..” Beg her father to Takuya.
    “ I don’t believe you….” Takuya nod his head to his side and 2 men bring Yukio, Yuri’s brother to kneel in front of Takuya. Yukio looks calm but his eyes full with hate.
    “Please, I beg you. Spare my son and my family. I don’t have it, Takuya.” Beg her father again.
    “Tell me!!!”
    “I don’t have it!!” Said her father with anger. Takuya pull out his gun from his jacket and shoot Yukio with no mercy. Yuri heart stop beating for a second when she hears the gun shoot. When she saw Yukio lying motionless on the floor with blood, she feel more scared.
    “ Yukio…..” said Yuri.
    “Yukio!!!” Shout her father down stair while holding Yukio close and cry.
    “GIVE ME MY FILE……” Takuya more angry now.
    “I don’t have it. I DON’T HAVE IT!!!” said her father.
    “Search the whole house and kill everyone…..”Order Takuya.
    “NO!!!!” Pang! One more gun shoot and Yuri father lying on the floor with blood.
    “Dad….”Call Yuri slowly and cry.
    “Yuri….Yuri…”Call her mother. Yuri run to her and hugs her very tight.
    “Call this man, Mr. Akashi. He will help you.” Said her mother and take her to master bedroom.
    “Go and run. Don’t look back…. Mom loves you so much.” Said her mother and give her kiss at her forehead and cheeks. Yuri follows what her mother says and begin to climb down the blanket that her mother ties together. 
    “Mom, I love you too….” Said Yuri and she know deep inside her heart. That is the last times she will see her mother again.
    “Go….” Yuri hurry climb down and when she on the ground, she looks up again to see her mother. 2 men behind her mother and shoot her mother and she fall near with Yuri feet.
    “Mama…..” Called Yuri and stay where she stands. She want to run to her mother but when saw that men want to climb down to follow her, she begin to walk back step but still looks at her mother.
    “ Mama….” Called Yuri again and she turn her back from her house and begin to run fast toward the main gate.
    Heavy rain makes her clothes wet and heavy and cold at the same times. She find a place that have any people on the streets and looking for public phone.
    “Mr. Akashi?” Ask Yuri panic and shaking with cold and scared.
    “Yes, who is this?”
    “ Takeshi Yuri. My father and my family all dead…..”
    “Yuri, where are you?”
    “I’m at Sakura streets.”
    “Stay where you are. Can you do it for me? I will come to you.”
    “I’ll try….” Yuri put the phone down and looking for a place to hide. She hide behind the boxes beside a close shop in rain. Only that place she can see people come and go and dark enough for her to hide. She saw 2 men the same men coming looking for her. She pray silently that men won’t see her there. One of that man kicks the boxes angry. Yuri covers with her hand and cry silently. Both of that man now run and looking for her at others place.
    Yuri hides for more than 15 minutes waiting for Mr. Akashi to come. She saw a red car pull over near with curb, have siren and light that detective always keep in their car. A tall man comes out wearing black leader jacket and he maybe in his 40’s. 
    “Takeshi Yuri!” Call Mr. Akashi. Yuri scared and she don’t have any confident, maybe this men is one of Takuya men.
    “Yuri! This is Mr. Akashi…” said Mr. Akashi while looking for Yuri behind the boxes. 
    “Mr. Akashi?” Ask Yuri.
    “Yuri.” Mr. Akashi feel relieved to see Yuri. He takes Yuri to his car.
    “Wear this jacket. You’re cold.” Yuri takes off her jacket and wear Mr. Akashi jacket. She feel warm a little bit. Mr. Akashi drove for a while and then stop at the 24 hrs restaurant, they having a warm meal and to Yuri surprise she finish her a bowl of noodle. Mr. Akashi asked what actually happen tonight but Mr. Akashi can guess, something really bad.
    “Yuri, if I tell you this I hope you trust me.” Mr. Akashi looks in Yuri face and she nod silently.
    “I’m a police and your father best friend. You never saw me before because we work in secret. All this times we try to find any strong evidence to brings Takuya to the justice but he is untouchable by law and he very powerful person. While I do my job, I want you to stay low and hide. Too dangerous for you now and we need new identity for you.” 
For 10 years old girl, when your parents dead in front of your own eyes, the whole world already ends and scared but for Yuri she knows she needs to do something to revenge for their dead. Yes, she scared and cry but she very smart kids and strong.
Yuri follows Mr. Akashi advice and lives a new life at a new and strange place. First, it’s very difficult for Yuri to adapt but Mr. Akashi always help her out. Only a month away, Takuya men find where she was and kill the owner of the home where Yuri’s stay. She runs away again to different place with Mr. Akashi help. She can hide at new place only a month or 2 months before Takuya men found her again.
Yuri lives her life just likes a fugitive and she became used to it. She never stays long enough at the same place more than 6 months before she moves again. While she hides she learn some self defense and how to used gun from Mr. Akashi. She also read lot of books and Mr. Akashi ask home tutor to teach Yuri at home so she no need to go to public school.
“Yuri, I think this times you need to leave this country, lives at overseas. Can you do it?” Ask Mr. Akashi, one day.
“Where?” Ask Yuri short and simple. After all this years pass, Yuri became very quiet kid. She opens just for something really important, if not she will stay silent.
“South Korea. I have family there, they will take of you.”
    “No. I want to lives alone this time.”
    “But….”
    “For 8 years already I keep on moving to different place with different name and every time when Takuya men come to find me there is always someone dies in my place.I have my badge as police spy now and I can take care of myself.”
    “Speaking as spy, Takuya is in Seoul now. What do you want to do?”
    “What you want me to do? I don’t want to hide anymore and I wait for this chance to come.”
    “I know you will say this. At your new school we already arrange 1 spy to help you. And always remember…..”
    “Don’t go alone. Yes, uncle. I know. You always tell me that. Always stay together with partner.” Yuri cut him. Yuri called Mr. Akashi uncle now and he is her guidance. The only relative she has now.
    With that Yuri flies to Seou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter