We won't leave you

I will always stick with you

Sorry It took so long:) 

Hope you enjoy it!


They finally left the house to go to school. Jun was still scared but Youngmin held her hand the whole time trying to help her calm down.

"Oppa, please I don't want them to say and things about you" Jun said. While looking at the floor. Youngmin sighed. Jun has been saying crap that he doesn't even care about.

"Jun I don't care what they say I love you" Youngmin said and squeezed her hand. Anna and Kwangmin were worried about Jun.

"Ya Jun. Look at me and Anna. I didn't care what people said about her" Kwangmin said then he looked at Anna and gave her a smile. Jun looked towards them and they both gave her a smile. Anna went to Jun and held her hand because Youngmin had to answer a call.

"It will be alright Jun don't worry" Anna said with a smile. Jun gave Anna a smile and looked towards Youngmin. He also smiled back at her as well as Kwangmin. As they were approaching school Jun got more scared because of all the fan girls of Youngmin. She started hyperventilating a bit and her palms were getting sweaty. She gripped her bad strap tighter making her knuckles white.

"Jun please relax" Anna said, her voice was full of panic and worry. Youngmin who was busy talking immediately went to Jun stopping there conversation.

"Jun don't worry" Youngmin said. He pulled Jun into a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead. Jun felt better and relaxed a bit already. Jun was busy getting her books from her locker that she didn't notice the girls surrounding her.

"Didn't we tell you to stay away from him!" one of them yelled. Jun turned back after closing her locker she was a bit scared but she knew she had to be brave for Youngmin.

"I don't care what you say " Jun fought back.

"Why you little!" Another girl yelled and pulled her by her hair. The other one slapped her face.

"Whose the tough one now?" Another one asked, she was most likely be the leader of the group. Jun couldn't take it any more.

"Oppa!!!!" Jun yelled. The girls got angry again and one of them decided to slap her but was stopped by a hand. All of them looked back and saw and angry Youngmin Kwangmin and Anna. All of them were speechless, Youngmin pushed them away and went to a sobbing Jun immediately.

"Get away from us you !" Youngmin yelled at them, angry for what they did to Jun.

"But Oppa why don't you just date one of use? Why would you date a loser like her?" The leader asked.

"Oh shut up you ! Why do you think Youngmin choose her?!?! Because she isn't a stupid like you!" Anna yelled. Kwangmin was proud of his girl but he wouldn't show it yet.

"Leave or else I'll have all of you expelled" Kwangmin threatened, all of them immediately left the scene. Anna and Kwangmin approached them.

"Is she ok?" Kwangmin asked.

"Ya, but lets go to the clinic" Youngmin said. He lifted Jun bridal style while Anna and Kwangmin got her stuff. They made their way to the clinic and was greeted by the nurse. She cleaned Jun's wound and bandaged it. Youngmin felt better knowing Jun finally confronted them. The three of them didn't bother going to class any more because they didn't want to leave Jun yet and the fact all of them were still sleepy.

 


Please read and review!:)