Something new

I will always stick with you

Thanks guys for reading!

Here's the next chapter!


Youngming, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Anna and Alice all went Jun's house the following day. Jun was still asleep when they arrived, so they sat decided to wait for her in the living room. While all of them where busy chatting Youngmin left and went to the kitchen. He saw Jun's mom preparing food for breakfast with a smile on her face.

"Hi Auntie need any help?" Youngmin asked as he approached her. 

"No, it's fine Youngmin. I don't know when I'll be able to prepare breakfast for you guys again" Her mom replied her with a smile on her face. Youngmin knew when he wasn't needed but he did set the table for her even if she didn't ask him to.

"Thank you, can you go and wake Jun up? Jun's mom asked.

"Sure" Youngmin said then left. He's been to this house so much times already that he can even go up the stairs with his eyes closed. He wanted to knock on her door but he knew she would still be asleep so he decided to open it slowly just to make sure. Luckily for him he was right, Jun was still asleep and she had a smile on her face. Youngmin approached her and sat down and swept some of her hair away from her face. He smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"...Mmmm...." Jun said and Youngmin felt the bed shift a little. Youngmin just watched her until she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. He tried to hold back a chuckle since Jun was like that ever since she was  a kid.

"...Mmmm... What time is it?" Jun asked. 

"Is time for you to get up sleepy head" Youngmin replied placed a small peck on her lips. When he pulled away Jun had a pout on her face.

"Hey, I was still enjoying that" Jun said. Youngmin chuckled and kissed her again but this time a bit longer. Jun stood up and went to get her things and went to the bathroom. Youngmin smiled and went down to tell her mom she was already awake. 

"Where did you go hyung?" Kwanmin asked when he finally saw Youngmin.

"Went to wake up Jun" Youngmin replied with a smile on his face. He sat down on the couch beside his brother and joined in their conversation. After a while Jun went down but went straight to the kitchen to help her mom. They didn't notice her come down the stairs since they were on the phone with Donghyun. 

"Guys foods ready" Jun called from the kitchen. All of them stood up and went to the kitchen where they saw Jun and her mom placing dishes on the table. Jun's dad was on the top part of the table, her mom to the right, Jun to the left with Youngmin next to her, Anna sat next to her mom, Kwangmin sat opposite her and Alice beside her opposite of Minwoo.

 

Donghyun, Hyunsung and Jeongmin arrived a little after lunch to pick them up. Jun promised to keep in touch with her parents during the whole tour while Anna and Alice called up their parents as well to tell  them they were going already and that they would keep in touch. They all got in the car and went to the airport, Boyfriends' manager was already there waiting for them. Starship entertainment didn't seem to have a problem with the girls that they even signed them up for modeling. The girls were so happy as well as the boys, their parents didn't have a problem with it as well but they were still worried for them.

"Excited?" Jeongmin asked the girls. 

"Ya, but I'm also scared" Jun admited. She looked out the window, she knew it would be a while till she will visit again again. Youngmin knew how she felt because he felt the same way. He wouldn't be able to see his family for a while and Jun's family as well. He held Jun's hand and pulled her a bit closer to him and wrapped his arms around Jun's waist.

"Don't worry Jun" Youngmin whispered into her ear. She was slowly falling asleep like she always does when she is in the car. She felt more comfortable though because Youngmin was holding her. She snuggled a bit closer to Youngmin and let out a sigh before letting sleep take over her. 

 

By the time Jun woke up the were already in the airplane on their way to Japan. It's spring time and the Photo shoot involve cherry blossoms. Jun got of Youngmin's lap and sat next to him.Apparently all of them fell asleep in the plane even if Japan and Korea aren't that far from each other. She couldn't help but smile at all of them. Youngmin was leaning against the wall, Kwanming and Anna where leaning against each other as well as Minwoo and Alice, Jeongmin was against the wall as well as Hyunsung while Donghyun reclined his chair since he was at the very back. The manager just excited the rest room and gave Jun a small smile which she returned with a smile as well. Youngmin's head was slowly slipping down and Jun wanted to help him be comfortable. So she got a pillow and placed her it on her lap and slowly moved Youngmin's head to rest on the pillow. Luckily for her Youngmin's legs were already up on the chair, she his hair carefully and smiled when he smiled. Jun opened the locket around her and just looked at the picture in it. Youngmin gave her the necklace and he was also the one who placed the picture inside. It was when they were still kids and they were in the backyard playing with each other when Jun's mom took the photo. She remembered how happy they were when they were kids and she hopes that they will always be happy. It was okay for her if Youngmin decides to marry another girl but she knew deep down inside her heart won't be able to take it. Youngmin was her one and only true love, it might sound stupid but she can never imagine herself with any other guy. She knew that when he decided to become and idol there would be a lot of girls who look better and are more attractive then her. She felt like crying but then she remembered what her mom said ' If you love someone you should let them go' , she tried her best to hold back her tears but sadly one of them landed on Youngmin's cheek. She placed he hand on and looked away. She can't let him see her like this or else he'll wonder why. She took deep breaths and wiped the tears that were already coming out of her eyes. But sad to say she was to distracted that she didn't notice Youngmin sit up and pull her on his lap.

"What's wrong Jun?" Youngmin asked and wiped her tears away. 

"Nothing, I was just thinking " Jun said and placed her head on Youngmin's chest. It pained to see Jun like this but Youngmin had a few ideas on what is making her sad. He didn't say anything and just comforted her, the fact he saw her locket unlock was already confirmation on what she was thinking of.

'She's thinking of the future again. I wish she stopped it hurts seeing her like this' Youngmin thought before placing a kiss on her forehead. 


Here you go guys! 

Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

Please comment!:) 

I'll try to update soon.