Surprise surprise

I will always stick with you

A week has passed since they all got back. Jun's mom hasn't been saying anything about them being back and the Jo twins parents haven't said anything as well.

"Mom I'm going out for a while" Jun said as she stepped down from the last step of the stairs. 

"Ok, be careful. Call me when your on your way home" She replied.

"Okay." Jun said with a smile on her face. She was feeling a bit better but she still felt sad when she saw pictures or interviews of boyfriend. She was making her way to the temple again like last week. She didn't want to be noticed by any one so she decided to bring a sun hat Youngmin have her and shades. But she also brought a bag with an umbrella, money and her cell phone. Once she arrived at the temple she said a short prayer before sitting down on the bench. She looked up at the sky with a smile on her face but it turned into a frown after a while. She suddenly remembered all the times she and Youngmin would just sit down and look at the sky together. 

 

The Jo twins, Anna and their mom decided to go over to Jun's house. They we kind of prepared already with what to do if they saw Jun but at the same time Youngmin was also scared what he would say to her. He was scared he might say something wrong and destroy their relationship officially but at the same time he wanted to know why and wanted to destroy all the insecurities Jun has about their relationship.

"Hi auntie! Is Jun around?" Anna asked. 

"No she went out a few minutes ago if I'm not mistaken" She replied stepping out of the kitchen. They sat down in the living room while Jun's mom went to get some drinks and snacks for them. They were just busy talking and trying to figure out where Jun went. 

"I'm not sure where she went. She brought a hat with her though, does that help?" Jun's mom said. Youngmin became silent for a while and snapped his fingers.

"I know where she is. I'll be back" Youngmin said and stood up then left. He didn't bother walking any more and just ran as fast as he could to where Jun was. 

 

Jun was getting a bit hungry and bought some food from the vendor selling near the temple. She always noticed that he would pass by the area every afternoon and kids would usually buy from him. 

'Please, Please say I don't see him' Jun thought as she opened the brownie she bought and started eating. She suddenly coughed and dropped the brownie on the floor, she forgot to check if there was peanuts in it. She was really allergic with it, she can touch peanuts but she needs to wash her hands immediately after. If she ever digest peanuts she needs to drink her meds immediately. She started to look for her meds in her bag even if she was already coughing so bad. 

 

It only took Youngmin ten minutes to reach the temple and two minutes to reach the top of the stairs. He was catching his breath when he heard a loud coughing sound. He looked around and saw Jun trying to look for her meds in her bag. He ran towards her and was about to help her but she fainted. He knew what would happen if she ate peanuts and he also knew the symptoms of her allergy. He scooped her up in his arms and ran to the nearest hospital/clinic he could see. He was able to find one in five minutes and luckily there was a doctor by the counter. The doctor saw Jun and immediately lead Youngmin to a room. A bunch of nurses came in and started helping. Youngmin decided to step out and call his parents and Jun's parents and tell them what happened. 

"Mom, something happened to Jun"

"She's in the hospital right now. I found her and brought her here"

"She got an allergy attack." 

"It the hospital near the temple"

"I'm not yet sure how she is, the doctor still hasn't come out yet" 

"Ok Bye " Youngmin hanged up and sat down on the chair outside her room. He is really worried about her, he might have even been to late already. This was the first time in Youngmin's life he ever felt so scared about someone. It didn't take long till her mom, his mom, his brother and his brother's girlfriend. 

"How is she?" Jun's mom asked when they saw Youngmin. Before he could say anything the doctor came out and noticed that Youngminw wasn't alone any more. 

"Are you guys family?" The doctor asked 

Yes we are, I'm here mom" 

"We'll we were able to stabilize her, luckily he was able to bring her here on time" The doctor said. 

"Thank you Doc." Jun's mom said. He smiled as a reply before leaving to go tend to his other patience. Jun's mom looked inside and saw that she was still sleeping, she went in the her forehead before kissing it. Once she felt a bit better she stepped out and sat down on the chair.

"Thank you so much Youngmin. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her." Jun's mom said. 

Flash back.....

She was on the verge of crying. It was hard for her to carry a child, most of the time when she thought she was pregnant it wasn't real. She was really about to loose all hope of ever being able to carry a child until she started feeling her stomach hurt one day. She was over at the Jo twin's house when she felt a really sharp pain in her abdomen and was rushed to the hospital. Youngmin/Kwangmin's mom panicked that something bad might have happen to her that she called the ambulance immediately when she heard her scream. Once inside she called her husband and Jun's father and told them what happened. They were worried to but they wouldn't be able to make it back on time because they had some business to attend to today and it was really important. Once in the hospital doctors surrounded Jun's mom trying to find out what was wrong with her. Youngmin/Kwangmin's mom just sat down and waited for the results, she was really scared at this point. After a while a nurse came and told her to follow her into Jun's mom's room. There she saw how happy she was.

'What happened?' She asked once she was inside.

'I think you should tell her' The doctor told Jun's mom.

'I'm pregnant for real' She said with a big smile on her face. Youngmin/Kwangmin's mom was speechless when she said that.

'Really!?!?!' 

'Yup, test results show I've been pregnant for two months now' She replied. Youngmin/Kwangmin's mom went to her and hugged her. She was so happy that she was finally able to conceive a child

End of flash back.....

The Jo twin's mom knew what was going on in her head right now and she sat down and wrapped her arms around her shoulder. She knew the pain she felt when she was told she would have a  hard time getting pregnant. But she also knew how strong and determined of a person she was. Jun's mom couldn't stop the tears from flowing any more. She remembered the first time Jun got an attack and it almost killed her. Ever since then she was really careful with the nuts she buys and whenever they ear out she is also careful that the food doesn't contain any peanuts she can have any nuts except for peanuts. Jun never found this annoying at all and she always appreciated what her mom does for her.

"It's alright now" The Jo twin's mom said while her back. Jun's mom couldn't stop the tears any more. Everyone else just sat down next to each other still feeling a bit scared for Jun but at the same time relief that she is alright. 


Thanks for reading guys!