We're back

I will always stick with you

Thanks for reading!

Here is the next chapter

Please leave any comments or suggestions


They were already in the airport waiting in the lounge. Starship already sent over the plane the day before but they still need to load all the stuff and make sure the plane doesn't have any problem. Youngmin was sort of the one who was the most in a hurry to go home but Kwangmin was able to control him and told him to relax for a while. He had to make sure that he had eyes on Jun the whole time since she wouldn't know when they would be coming back from Japan. His parents were kind enough to help keep an eye on her, just so he could make sure where Jun was the whole time. 

 

Jun decided to go to the temple today. She needed to clear her mind after finding out they were coming back. She chose the temple today because she remembered all the times she got lost and usually ended up in a temple. She said a short prayer to the gods for guidance. She was already stress from all of the drama that she has caused but she wished that Youngmin wouldn't be so stress about it. She just really wanted some space and time to herself. While away from them she started reflecting whenever she went to the temple. She couldn't count how many times she smiled or laugh just being with them, especially Youngmin. She was so busy reflecting that she didn't notice she was crying already.

"I better stop, I can't believe I still have tears to shed" Jun said and whipped her tears. She looked at the temple one more time before making her way home. She remembered that on her way to the temple she passed by a cute shop and she decided to go there first. She felt a bit better now, after going to the temple, but she was still couldn't help and be scared. She bought a couple of things for herself but she also bought something for her parents, the Jo twin's parents, her best friends, Boyfriend and Youngmin.

"I think I should go home" Jun said before standing up and walking back to her home. When she arrived her parents and the Jo twin's parents weren't there. She found a note on the table saying they were out with an old friend. Jun didn't mind at all that her parents went out. Before going up to her room she locked all the doors and left some of the lights open. In her room Jun fixed all the gifts she bought. She wrote a small card to each one of them except to Youngmin. She decided that she should write a letter instead. 

Dear Youngmin,

                        I know it's kind of weird getting a letter from me after what I have done and I know I don't have the right to ask for your forgiveness any more. But still I would like to apologize to you for what I have done. I know we won't have the same relationship we once had any more. I clearly understand if you don't want to associate with me at all but I still want to be your friend. Knowing what I did to you is very unforgivable and unacceptable but I want you to know that what I did was for your sake and my sake. I may sound stupid because of this but I wanted to know if I was holding you back. If I was the reason why you weren't going all out. But then I would like to thank you as well. Being with you and the rest of the boyfriend members was a wonderful opportunity. I know it was one of my most happiest memories and I will cherish it for the rest of my life. 

Thank you.

I love you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jun

 

She placed the letter inside the paper bag of his gift and decided it was right about time she go to sleep. 

 

The gang finally arrived at the airport and was met up the Jo twin's parents and Jun's parents. They where going to come up with a plan to get Jun to talk to Youngmin again.

"Welcome back guys" Youngmin/ Kwangmin's mom said. She hugged her sons and they both placed a kiss on her cheek.  

"How's Jun?" Anna asked. She was really concerned about her best friend. It's been a while since she last saw Jun like this. It took all she got just to be able to help Jun but now she wasn't sure on how to help her. They may have known each other for a while but there were still some things Anna didn't know how to help Jun with. 

"She's doing fine before we left and then she texted me she would be going out. I'm not sure if she is home already but I'm still worried about her" Jun's mom said. Anna felt a bit worried, who knows what Jun will do, but she knew Jun  wouldn't do anything stupid, hopefully.

"Well, we're going back home for a while so I'll leave them in your hands" Donghyun said to the Jo twin's mom.

"Sure" She said and gave him, Jeongmin and Hyunsung a hug. The rest of them went to the car and dropped Alice and Minwoo off. Anna called her parents and told them what happened to Jun so they allowed her to go and look for her. Even they care for Jun as if she was family already, she was one of Anna's closest friend. 

"Let's go before Jun get's home" Jun's mom said. No one knew that Jun was also on her way home from the temple. They all got into the car and drove of but first they stopped buy to get a snack, requested by Anna's stomach. They went to the Jo house hold first so they can drop of Youngmin and Kwangmin's things then went to Jun's house. Jun's mom opened the door and saw that Jun's slippers were gone which meant she was home already.

"She's back. Let me check first where she is" She said before leaving everyone and going upstairs to check. After a while she came back down as quickly and as quietly as she could. 

"She's upstairs sleeping. What do you guys want to do?" She asked. 

"I think Anna should stay over at our place first" Kwangmin said and everyone seemed to agree with him.

"Jun might not be ready yet. Let's give it a few days then we'll think of something" Youngmin said. Everyone agreed and they all went home


 

Thank you for reading guys!

Sorry it took a while