Why does this keep on happening

I will always stick with you

It's already been a week and Jun keeps on receiving letters everyday. Anna had been telling Kwangmin everything and its making both of them worried. They both want to tell Youngmin but they didn't want to drop to conclusions yet so they were waiting for one more week to end. If it keep on going on then they will tell Youngmin everything even if Jun likes it or not. Ever since the first day Jun didn't feel like going to school anymore she told Anna 'If I'm just going to receive letter like this then why do I bother going to school and suffer' She told Anna at lunch two days ago. 

They were now sitting in class and Anna was busy texting Kwangmin. 

Anna- Oppa I think we have to tell him already. 

Kwangmin- I know but won't Jun get mad at us...

Anna- I know but I feel like she's gonna drop out of school if this goes on

Kwangmin- Anna don't be like that we still have a few days left till the day is over. We'll tell Hyung soon I promise

Anna- Please Oppa I don't want to Jun like this any more.

Kwangmin- I know I'll tell him soon, I love you Anna

Anna- Love you to Oppa

Anna closed her phone and placed it back in her pocket. She glanced at Jun and saw how tired she looked. Even if she still spends time with Youngmin she still can't be herself when she's  with him. Anna looked forward again and let out another sigh for the day. When the teacher declared free period Anna immediately turned around and looked at Jun. 

"Jun you ok?" Anna asked.

"Ya just a bit tired" Jun said closing her eyes. Anna didn't bother talking  anymore she just wanted Jun to rest. Slowly Jun was falling asleep it made Anna a happy. She just wish Jun could always have the peaceful look on her face. 


Thanks for reading guys!:) Sorry if the chapter wasn't that nice......

I'll try to update soon don't worry:)

Please comment :D