How dare you

I will always stick with you

Thank you for reading my story! 

I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter!

 


Jun just wanted to get a way for a while and so she let he guard down. She knew she would regret going to her own prom but she wanted her friends and her Oppa to be happy and have a great time even if it meant she wouldn't enjoy it herself. Once she entered the restroom she went to the sink and opened the faucet. The only time she notice people where following her was when she heard the door slam.

 

"Well, well look who we have here" One of the girls said. Jun  looked up and immediately and froze, she was now scared, really really scared but she didn't want to call her friends or her Oppa because she didn't want to be a bother to them any more. 

"Didn't we tell you not to go to prom with him?" another girl yelled. Jun didn't do anything except stood there and had a straight face on. Luckily one of Kwangmin's fan girls and Minwoo's fan girls wanted to go to the restroom and saw what was happening and immediately went back to the ball room. The boys were about to perform when the girls rushed in he ballroom. They pushed their way through the crowed but it was impossible because all the other girls kept on pushing back. Luckily for them Anna and Alice, who were on stage, noticed them and asked the boys to stop. They went down the stage and then made their way through the crowd. 

"What happened?" Anna asked the two girls. They looks so tired already, their hair was a mess and some of their make up was smudging already.

"Jun is in the restroom with some of the fan girls" One of them replied in between breaths. Alice immediately went to the front of the stage and motioned Minwoo to bend down.

"Something happened to Jun" She said to him. He stood up and told the other guys, Youngmin was furious and jumped of the stage with Kwangmin following right behind him. Kwangmin went to  Anna and told her they would be going to Jun. Anna left the two girls in the care of the other fan girls present there. 

"Hyung slow down!" Kwangmin yelled while trying to chase after Youngmin, but he wouldn't listen and just ran even faster towards the restroom. Youngmin eventually stopped outside the restroom so everyone could gather and they could talk about what to do.

"I'm going in" Youngmin said once everyone was there, even the principle followed them since he was close with Youngmin and Kwangmin. He barged in the ladies room and couldn't believe his eyes. Jun was socking wet, her dress was ripped, her hair and make up was a mess, she wasn't wearing any shoes, and her favorite necklace wasn't on her neck as well as her other jewelry. Youngmin grabbed Jun and wrapped his arms around her, trying his best to comfort her. All the girls looked up with fear in their faces all prepared to run away but Kwangmin, Anna, Minwoo, Alice and the principle entered. 

"All of you are expelled starting today" The principal said. All the girls where about to say something but they were all cut of by Anna.

"Shut the hell up! If you ever think of coming to this school again or even letting your children come to this school I will see to it that they wouldn't be allowed to." Anna said before going to the girl in the very front and grabbing her necklace of her neck.

"That belong to my best friend" Anna said. 

"Is she missing anything else Youngmin?" Anna asked after she handed the neck lace back to Youngmin. 

"She's missing two bracelets, a ring and and anklet, she still has her earrings on though" Youngmin said. He kept the necklace in his pocket then removed his jacket since Jun was already shivering. Alice, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Anna checked the bags, legs, arms and hands of the girls if they had anything Jun owns. Minwoo found the girl who had her ring, Kwangmin and Anna found the two bracelets while Alice found her anklet, they all gave it to Youngmin immediately. 

"I'll handle this you can go back now. Youngmin I suggest you bring her to the hotel room" The principle said. The principle had two suits for them, the hyungs would stay together while the mins stayed together, with there girlfriends if permitted. Youngmin lifted Jun bridal style and left with the other members following him and their girlfriends. All of them did their best to avoid the paparazzi and other people who weren't from their school. 

"Hyung this way the others will try stall them. Minwoo, Alice, and Anna lets go" Kwangmin said. They all followed him till they got to the elevator. Anna went closer to Youngmin and looked at Jun closely, she was worried about her friend. The elevator dinged and all of them stepped out Minwoo was able to find the room and slid the key card in opening the door for everyone. 

"Anna can you change the clothes of Jun, use one of my shirts" Youngmin asked before entering the bathroom. 

"Kwangmin, Minwoo go with Youngmin" Anna instructed them. Anna and Alice started to change what she was wearing into one of Youngmin's shirts before tucking her in. She wasn't shivering that much so it was a good sign to all of them. When they were done Alice called the three guys to come back. Youngmin immediately went to Jun and sat down on the bed, he was brushing some of her hair away from her face. Jun had a smile on her face which made Youngmin smile as well. 

"Hyung we're going to grab a bite do you want anything?" Kwangming asked

"No thanks" Youngmin said looking up at him.

"But I want"  Another unknown voice said. Youngmin immediately looked at Jun and saw her smiling face. Youngmin couldn't believe his eyes and immediately hugged Jun. Anna and Alice jumped on the bed and hugger her to but they tried to pull her away from Youngmin first. Youngmin finally let go of her so Anna and Alice could tackle her.

"Let's just order room service once the others get back" Youngmin said.. Kwangmin and Minwoo agreed and sat down next to Youngmin. The three guys were so happy that their girls were finally happy again.  

 


Thanks for reading guys

Sorry it took a while to finish this chapter of the story.