Oppa~

I will always stick with you

Sorry for the late update.

Please read and review

Hope you enjoy it!:D


Youngmin left and went straight to Jun's house with the letter in his hand. He knocked on the front door but there was no answer, he knew Jun was in her room because he saw her parents leave. Youngmin entered the house and went straight to Jun's room. He slammed the door open and noticed that the room was dark, pitch black. He couldn't see her at any where. 

"Jun are you there?" Youngmin asked.

"Oppa?" A voice from some where inside the room said. Jun stood up and wiped her tears away before switching on the lights with a remote.

"Why didn't  you tell  me?!" Youngmin asked now angry. He threw the letters to the floor which made Jun's eyes widen. 

"How did you-" Jun wasn't able to finish because of Youngmin

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!??! ANSWER ME JUN!!!!" Youngmin yelled. Jun couldn't hold back the tears any more. She really didn't wan to tell Youngmin that this was  happening but now she has no choice. 

"I didn't want you to worry about me"  Jun said looking at the floor. She didn't care if Youngmin got mad at her or even ignore her she just didn't want to bother him at all.

"What do you mean?" Youngmin said. He was a bit shocked and dropped the letters. Jun didn't bother lifting her face at all, she didn't want to look at him; she wasn't worthy to look at him any more for what she did to him. Youngmin couldn't take it any more and he just hugged Jun.

"I didn't want you to get worried about me and I know your busy that's why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry Oppa" Jun said, crying even harder. Her tears where making Youngmin's shirt wet but he didn't care at all, he just wanted to get this over with and put it behind them. Youngmin her hair trying to comfort her. 

"It's ok Jun, but please tell me no matter what just tell me ok?" Youngmin asked. He held Jun tighter and closer to him .

"Ok Oppa. I love you" Jun said. She was shacking a bit, scared of Youngmin's reply.

"I love you to" Youngmin said and kissed her her. Jun couldn't help but cry again. She was so happy that Youngmin wasn't mad at her. Slowly Jun was able to calm down and Youngmin lifted her up from her feet and carried her to her bed. He placed her down and kissed her forehand, He was about to leave but Jun wouldn't let go of his sleeve. He sighed and sat down next to her.


Sorry for the late update. I was super busy with a lot of stuff ,

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed it though.

Don't worry its not et over!:D

Please read and review:)