Who is that girl?

Beauty and the geekPimp

               Baby I can’t have dinner with u tonight, got work. Love ya.

 

I sighed after reading the text message from her lover. It’s been a week since I moved back home, at first I was not really used to the emptiness when sleeping alone that I suffered insomnia for a few nights. I didn’t tell anyone since I don’t want to make a big deal out it. Before when we were still living together even if Amber had work that night at least when she’s back I could feel her warmth.

 

               Ok. I love u too.

 

I quickly typed a short reply and press the send button.

 

“What’s with the sad face? Miss your girlfriend too much?” Sulli asked.

 

“Nothing, just that she’s working tonight.” I sadly said.

 

I miss her so much.

 

“Oh ic then wanna come dinner with me? I’m meeting Luna later.” Sulli puts her arm around my shoulder comfortably.  I hate when she does that it makes me feel like a midget.

 

I nodded and put a small smile on my saddening face.

 

 

 

We waited at the restaurant for Luna. I was just playing with my phone out of boredom while Sulli looking at the menu with glistening eyes. Soon the person we’ve been waiting for came walking in.

 

“Hey sorry I was late.” Luna sat down and quickly apologise.

 

“Let’s order!” Sulli straighten her back and quickly raise her hand to get serve.

 

“How come Amber didn’t join us?” Luna questioned to start the conversation.

 

“She got work.” I finally put down my phone and face Luna.

 

We ate and chat just like back in high school and I gradually forgot the thought of missing Amber. We finished the food and walk out with a full stomach.

 

“Let’s go shop around.” Sulli half screamed after stretching arms out.

 

She was standing in the middle so she easily grab to both of our arms and pulled us to the direction of the night market. We stroll around at the night market, Sulli and Luna was being loud as usual when they saw something that they like. I stood behind while not interested in what they are looking at, I just glance around the market which something caught my eyes.

 

“Amber…?” I whispered softly to myself.

 

I thought Amber had work tonight?

 

I quickly move myself closer to the person who I thought is my girlfriend. When we’re just a couple meters away from each other, I poke my out peeking at her to confirm.

 

“Who is that girl she’s with?” I angrily said lifting my fist up.

 

The girl beside Amber had her back on my so I couldn’t see her face. But from her figure she looks somehow familiar. I kept my cool and continue to observe them, I don’t want to make a fool out of myself before I confirm whether if Amber is cheating on me or not. When the girl finish looking at the items in that stall, she links her arm with Amber and the two continue to walk around the market like a couple. I bit on my bottom lip hard trying to hold my anger in.

 

Since I didn’t get to see the face of the girl I continue to follow them. I was like 1 meter behind them following them closely. Although the market is noisy but I can hear a bit of the girl’s voice. Her voice also sounds familiar. My curiosity grew as I’m thinking it’s probably one of the models that Amber worked with before.

 

While thinking who it might be I felt a pain on my right shoulder.

 

“Yah look where you’re walking!” Out of reflex I immediately shouted at the man who pained my shoulder.

 

I didn’t realize my voice was that loud that blew my cover.

 

“Krystal?” I heard her voice.

 

She turns around and jogs up to me with worrying eyes. I look at the girl beside her it’s that model, Suzy.

 

“Are you alright?” She said and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

 

I didn’t say anything and just nodded my head. I look at them and Suzy approach us standing in front of us.

 

“I’m Suzy. You must be Krystal? Amber talks a lot about you.” She smiled showing her beautiful smile.

 

I didn’t say anything and just stared at her from head to toe. I must say she is prettier and cuter in real person than in photos. A suddenly thought that Amber might fell for her freak me out.

 

“Well I’ll leave Amber with you and I’m gonna go.” Suzy said.

 

“Why don’t I take you home?”

 

“No, stay with your girlfriend. Remember what you just told me?”

 

Their eyes meet and as if they’re communicating with only eye contacts. Amber didn’t insist to take her home anymore and Suzy just left leaving us together.

 

“Does it still hurt?” She asked me with worrying eyes. I can feel that she tighten the embrace trying to protect me from getting hurt again.

 

I shook my head in respond.

 

“Didn’t you say you have work? How come you’re with Suzy?” I asked.

 

“Yeah suppose to have work but the other model couldn’t come so it was cancelled. So our whole crew ate dinner together and I just accompany Suzy since we don’t want to go clubbing with the others.” Amber explained.

 

I can see that she’s not lying by her expression.

 

I didn’t question anymore since I put my trust in Amber.