Bad influence

Beauty and the geekPimp

It was close to 12am and Amber is still not home. A few hours ago she messaged me saying she’s going out for a drink with her colleagues after work. I’m sitting on the couch all alone flipping through the channels like I’m watching TV but my eyes is always on the clock. When the night shows ended it was 12:30am and finally the door opened. I quickly stood up and approach the door only to find a tipsy Amber. Her face was red and I can smell the strong alcohol. I quickly reach my arms out to support her otherwise she’ll fall. I guide her back to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

 

“Sorry Krys…I was really planning to have a drink then go but Donghae oppa pulled me back.” She mumbled as she grab a hold my wrist.

 

Donghae again?

 

“Just lie down. I’ll get you some water.” I lay her down.

 

I’ve heard Amber talk about Donghae a lot recently. He’s the new photographer that Amber is assisting. What I know about Donghae is that the two of them gets along really well. Donghae treats Amber like his own sister simply because everyone says they look alike. They even named her mini Donghae at work. It’s nice to know that Donghae is treating her nicely but one thing I don’t like is, he’s a bad influence. He teaches Amber all these cheesy pick up lines like ‘call me in your dream’, ‘you’re my angel’ and he often drags Amber to the club after work. And Amber she just doesn’t know how to say no when it comes to people she gets along with.

 

I got a glass of warm water and back in the bedroom. I see Amber already took her jacket and shoe off making herself comfortable on the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed nudging her softly to wake up. She pushes herself up and took the glass of water and gobble it in one go. After finishing the drink she I took the glass from her and placed it on the night stand. She then pulled me into her embrace.

 

“Baby sorry I’m home late again.” She apologized.

 

I rest my head comfortably on her chest as I feel her warmth.

 

“Amber, I know you’re really good friends with Donghae oppa but you can say no if you don’t want to go.” I said concerning about her.

 

“I will but if he insists then I’ll come home and drag you along with me, alright?” She turns me over to face her, I simply nodded and she leans in capturing my lips with a smile. Our lips connected and immediately I can taste the strong alcohol taste lingering on her tongue. Kissing her right now is like drinking alcohol because I can feel my body getting hot. Our kiss continue becoming more passionate, putting all her weight on me I end up having my back against the bed as her hand gently slide down my body and eventually slide underneath my pants. I let out a soft moan when her hand touched my sensitive area. 

 

I broke the kiss and stopped her hand from going further. She showed a disappointed look but I ignored it.

 

“Shower first otherwise you’re not touching me tonight.” I smirked. I know she really wants it and I just like teasing her right now.

 

“Fine, let’s shower…together.” She smirks back. In one scoop she picked me up in bridal style and walk in the bathroom.

 

I didn’t struggle or anything because I also want it too.

 

 

 

It was a day where we don’t have classes and no work we cuddled together on the couch enjoying the afternoon shows. It’s been awhile since we can just stay at our warm little place doing something so normal like cuddling watching TV. We would constantly laugh at the show, have a little conversation and of course stealing kisses from each other. Everything was peaceful until Amber’s phone rang. She grab it on the coffee table, I peek over and look at the caller ID’s name.

 

Donghae again.

 

Amber hesitated a little before answering the call she knows I don’t like Donghae because he always drags her out to the club.

 

“Oppa?”

 

Amber look at me afterward, although I couldn’t hear what Donghae said but I bet he’s telling Amber to come out clubbing again. 

 

“I can’t oppa… I really can’t.”

 

I can see that Amber tried but it seem like Donghae is really persistent. Seeing Amber in such a dilemma situation I nudged her and mouthed her ‘just go’.

 

“…Okay I’ll be there in half an hour.” She answered then quickly hangs up.

 

“Sorry…” She quickly turns to me and apologizes.

 

“It’s okay just go.” I cupped her face and peck her lips then push her to up.

 

Instead of going to change she grabs my arm and drags me to the bedroom as well.

 

“Didn’t I say that if Donghae oppa insists me to go clubbing again I’ll take you with me?” She pulls me in her arms.

 

A little smile formed on my face as I’m happy that she didn’t forget about her words.

 

 

 

We got there in no time when we got inside Amber held my hand tightly scared that she’ll lost me amongst the crowd.  We enter a room where it blocks out the loud music, a VIP room where you can actually talk properly without shouting over your lungs. Once we got inside a guy who looks like Amber, who I’m guessing is Donghae hugged her.

 

“Oppa this is my girlfriend Krystal.” Amber pulled me from behind introducing me to her friends.

 

I like it when Amber says I’m her girlfriend.

 

“Hi you must be Donghae oppa.” I greeted him with a smile.

 

I got introduced to Amber’s friends like Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyuna, Nicole and lots more that I forgot. It’s funny how Amber used to have so less friends now her list is like a yellow page book. Knowing that I’m uncomfortable with new friends Amber stayed with me all the time until Donghae pulled her out to the dance floor.  She also wants to pull me along but I didn’t feel like dancing so I stayed behind.

 

From inside the room I see Amber and Donghae dancing on the dance floor. Instantly lots of girls surrounded them.

 

Aish…why is that geek so charming now?

 

I see a girl getting close to Amber grinding her against her and Amber who seem to be enjoying the physical contacts. I got a little bit fed up and drank the entire glass of alcohol in one mouthful. I fixed my tight dress and head out to the dance floor. Once I’m in the dance floor I began to groove my body ily according to the music. In no time a guy came close to me waving his body against mine. In the corner of my eyes I glance at Amber seeing her jealous face. I smirk and wrap my arms around that unknown guy and continue to dance. My hands slowly slide down from his neck to his chest. I look down and could see a bulge in his pants. The guy grab onto my hand and tries to guide it towards his bulge, I got scared and try to withdraw my hand but couldn’t. The guy gave me a dirty smirk, my hand is only an inch away from his bulge. I couldn’t do anything and was just going to let it be then in a blink of an eye a sudden strong force pulled me away. The hand gripped my wrist tightly running through the crowd into a dark corner. I was pin onto the wall even though I couldn’t see the face but by the scent I can tell it’s my Amber.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” She shouted near my ear. I can feel she’s a bit angry at my actions.

 

“Sorry.” I don’t know if she saw it but I let out a playful smile then wrap my arms around her neck. My fingers began playing with the ends of her short blonde hair.

 

“But you were really y. I’m .” She whispered and she doesn’t sound a bit angry anymore.

 

I chuckled when hearing the compliment from my girlfriend, the way she said ‘I’m ’ was really y. I look around noticing that we’re at a corner that practically no one will ever cared or will come. A slightly idea pop up and I daringly switch our position over so now I’m pinning her against the wall. I kissed her passionately and she instantly responds to it then I slide my hand inside her pants finding my way.

 

She’s really .

 

She held me closer against her as our lips connected and my hands doing its action. She let out constant soft moans but because of the loud music no one heard it except me. It was a normal thing for couples to make out in the club so no one really cared about us even if they saw what we’re doing and our bodies are so close together that they cannot see where my hand are. Amber broke the kiss she hugged me tightly for support as she shivered. She breathed heavily as she relaxes her body against the wall and I lean into her embrace.

 

For some reason after doing something so ‘naughty’ in public we just laughed maybe because of the excitement of doing this sort of stuff in the public or because of the effect of the alcohol. We continued to drink more, dance more and make out more at the club. We usually don’t go clubbing together because we always thought we can’t go all out when our partner is watching that is why we go separately with our friends. But after this night it’s definitely the best clubbing night ever.

 

Who would have thought clubbing with your lover is this fun.