Separation

Beauty and the geekPimp

I had to work late night shift so by the time I came back it was 10pm already. I tiredly drag my body to the bedroom to see Amber lying comfortable reading her cook book. I casually threw my handbag on the floor and plop myself on the bed. Amber stopped reading and put the book away.

 

“Tired?” She asked looking down.

 

I just nodded. Then I notice a slight change of her hair.

 

“You dyed your hair?” I sat up looking at it closely.

 

Awww….I liked her blonde hair.

 

“Yeah, Mr. Jung doesn’t seem to like my hair colour he kept staring at it. So I thought I should dye it to brown or something. And I shouldn’t have gelled my hair, I must have looked untrustworthy.” She sadly pouted.

 

“It’s fine.” I gave her a peck to comfort her.

 

“How do I look?” She straightens her back up turning her head left to right.

 

“Handsome.” Was all I said because she does look handsome in my eyes no matter what hairstyle she has but if she wore her glasses she will look so geeky.

 

“I do?” She grinned.

 

“Yes.”

 

Then we both giggled. She leans in and captured my lips and we shared a passionate kiss. She gently on my bottom lip occasionally bit on it. When she has the chance she immediately pushes her tongue inside of me. I respond her back with full passion, her tongue in between my lips making her moan. She gently pushes my body to lie on the bed without breaking the kiss. She trails her tongue to my jaw line and neck giving me shivers. She the side of my neck thoroughly without leaving a spot and I couldn’t help but to dig my fingers in her short hair.

 

“It felt like ages since we did it.” Amber lifts her head up giving me a sly smirk.

 

“We just did it last week.” I rolled my eyes at her weak memories.

 

“Yeah I know but back in high school we used to do it 2 to 3 times a week.” She then continues the other side of my neck.

 

That’s true. We did it a lot back in high school but it’s not like we don’t now. It’s just that we’re busy with work and study.

 

Amber continued to kiss me thoroughly on the neck. My breathing became heavier letting out a louder moan in response.

 

“Amber… I have decided to move back with my parents.” I said.

 

I don’t know why I decide to choose such a time to say this but it just came out of my head like I just remembered I had to tell her this as soon as possible.

 

Instantly she stops all her action and look into my eyes.

 

“Okay.” She said after a few seconds of staring at me.

 

I can see a little bit of sadness in her eyes but she didn’t say anything because she said she will respect and support my choice. I also didn’t want to separate from Amber but when I thought about it dad and mum is getting old. And I also hurt them a lot when I left home, I don’t want to be selfish thinking only about myself I want them to be happy because they are my only family members.

 

She forced a smile and continues with her actions before. I gently tap on her shoulders to stop.

 

“I’m tired.” I pouted.

 

“No we’re going to do it every day until you’re moving back home. We might not have the chance to do this often.” She pouted back.

 

Aish…This y girl.

 

I chuckled at her command. Then I just reach my arms out pulling her for a passionate kiss.

 

She’s right we might not have the chance to do this often.

 

 

 

I packed all my belongings and zip up the last luggage. I sat on the edge of the bed gently running my hand across the bed sheet. The feeling was like back in high school where we had to change rooms. The room, the house is full of memories of Amber and me. I remember we went shopping together picking this bed, the lamp, the sofa and everything in this house.

 

“Are you ready?” I heard Amber’s voice at the door. I took a glance at the room once again before grabbing the bag to leave.

 

“Amber are you also moving back with your parents?” I asked.

 

“Yeh, there’s no point of me living there alone without you. Also I think my mum will be super happy to see me moving back.”

 

That’s right. Mrs. Liu had once told me to move in with Amber instead of us renting a house that way she wouldn’t have to separate with Amber. But Amber knew I won’t be comfortable so that’s why we end up living together separately just like back in high school.

 

We got to my home in no time and Amber help me bringing my luggage inside. Mum and dad welcomed us with a big smile, they are really happy about me moving back. I can see dad treated Amber nicely at least he greeted her so I guess moving back can benefit us as well.

 

Amber and I were in my room unpacking while mum and dad is doing their own things.

 

“What are you doing?” When I look at what Amber was doing I found her holding up one of my black lacy underwear. I quickly snatch it off her and hide it feeling a little embarrass.

 

“I was helping you to unpack.” She said as if it was normal.

 

“Well if you want to help then unpack that one.” I point at the other luggage bag which is filled with clothes and nothing too personal.

 

“But I’m more interested in this one.” She grinned.

 

“ert.” I drag the bag away from her.

 

“It’s not like I haven’t seen them before and sometimes I do the laundry.” She back hugs me.

 

That’s right, all the y lingerie that I brought was mostly to impress her and turn her on when we have . But it seems like the more openly she is about it the shyer I am. I ignore her and just kept doing my own things but her hands never left my waist.

 

“Amber I can’t unpack my things if you’re hugging me like this.”

 

“Then why not we have a rest?” She suggested and before I could answer she just lift me up in bridal style. I let out a soft scream and she carried me to the bed. She laid me down gently and the next thing she did was hovered on top of me. She kissed me on the lips. I didn’t protest or anything and just accept the kiss by responding back. When one of her hand reaches underneath my shirt I quickly part our lips.

 

“Amber…I’m still tired from last night.” I said in a whisper voice and grab a hold of her hand.

 

Since it was our last night together we exhausted ourselves a lot and I can still feel the muscle pain and tiredness. 

 

“I’m tired too I was just teasing you.” Amber chuckled and quickly plant a peck me on the lips.

 

Just at that moment I heard my mum’s voice and the door opened without any warning. Her action was so sudden that we weren’t fast enough to move and Amber still had her hand underneath my shirt. Our position was so awkward that mum was giving us a weird look. Our mind just snapped out of it and as quick as possible Amber withdraws her hand out and we quickly reposition ourselves.

 

“Girls…ummm…just make sure you inform us beforehand or maybe lock the door.” She gave us a wink before closing the door. But she opens it again before it shut popping her head back in.

 

“Amber why don’t you stay here for the night?” My mum asked but the way she said sounds like she’s giving us the night together to ‘do’ our things.

 

“Sure…” Amber awkwardly replies back.

 

After her reply mum close the door and we’re left alone in peace.

 

“OMG! That was so embarrassing.” I buried my face in my hands and rolled on the bed.

 

Instead of any comfort words I just heard a chuckle from Amber. It’s her fault and now she’s just laughing?

 

“It’s your fault.” I pouted looking at her.

 

And all that I heard from her was laughter.