The endless list

Beauty and the geekPimp

I know Amber loves her job, well there’s nothing to dislike about it except for the long hours and tough work of moving heavy objects. But she gets to check out the pretty models and she gets along with her colleagues.  But I never seen her THAT happy going to work. The only reason was because this time it’s no amateur models but the new popular uprising hot model Kwon Yuri. She’s no super famous model but she is currently one of the hottest models in Korea. I’ve seen many photos of her on fashion magazines and I must admit she got one hell of a body, especially her y waist line, tan skins and abs.

 

After the photo shoot day with y Kwon Yuri Amber happily return home. She kept whistling showing that she’s in a good mood.

 

“OMG Yuri is so y and she’s so friendly as well. Since the male model came late Donghae had to test the lighting and setting so he called me to substitute for the testing. I’m an inch away from Yuri and she’s so pretty. Her body…OMG is not joke.”

 

We are eating dinner at home and Amber just nonstop blabbing about today’s photo shoot with Kwon Yuri. I didn’t say anything and just listened since it’s not the first time Amber talks about the idol or model she adores. Last time she was obsessed with Jessica from Girls’ Generation. I just pick up a tissue and start wiping which interrupted her blabbing.

 

“What? There’s something on my mouth?” She finally stops talking about Kwon Yuri.

 

“Yes, I’m wiping your drools.” I said coolly.

 

“Well I can’t help it she’s y.” She showed a goofy smile.

 

“Who is ier me or Kwon Yuri?” I folded my arms showing a little jealousy which I’m just pretending.

 

“Kwon Yuri.” Without even thinking she immediately answered.

 

“YAH!” I slam my hand on the table showing a furious expression.

 

“But the one I love is Jung Krystal.” Again she flashed her goofy smile and I instantly smile too.

 

We continue eating and she continue blabbing her beautiful day with Kwon Yuri.

 

While waiting for Amber to finish showering so I can use the bathroom I lie down on the bed waiting. I randomly pick up a novel that Amber was reading on the night stand.

 

Cooking book?

 

I wonder when Amber started reading such books since she can’t cook. I flip through the pages seeing each page filled with small texts. I place it back on the night stand and pick something else to kill time. I grab Amber’s phone and starts playing the games installed. Since there are no secrets between the two of us it’s not a big deal even if I go through her phone but giving Amber some privacy I don’t do that. I was playing my favorite game ‘Cut the rope’ until the phone vibrates.

 

Kwon Yuri?

 

I raised my eyebrows wondering if this Kwon Yuri is the Kwon Yuri that she’s been blabbing about. I just stared at the caller ID until it stops vibrating. If this Kwon Yuri is the popular Kwon Yuri then I must say, Amber you really have ways getting around with girls. Suddenly I got curious to what other models’ number Amber might have.

 

She said I can look through her phone if I want.

 

Peeking back at the bathroom door I still hear the water sounds then I concentrate back on her phone looking through her contact list.

 

Damn this girl has more than 100 contacts on her list.

 

She used to only have less than 10 numbers on her list, when did it increase this much? I scroll through each contact number looking at the names. I ignore all the male names and only focus on the female names.

 

I stop when I came across the name ‘Suzy’. It sounded so familiar then it pops up in my head that it’s the cute young model that is often seen in school commercials. I continue to scroll through the list and another familiar name pop up ‘Jia’, the Chinese model. The rest of the female names I do not have a clue; it’s either amateur models or friends.

 

I suddenly have this fear that these girls might take Amber away from me since you know she ain’t the geeky self anymore.

 

“What are you doing?” I jump in surprise and almost drop the phone when she suddenly wraps her arms around me from behind.

 

She peeks over my shoulder and saw her phone in my hand displaying the contact list.

 

“Looking through my contact list, huh?” She asked and tightens the embrace.

 

“Sorry…” I apologize, even though she doesn’t mind but I felt a bit guilty. It’s like I’m checking on her.

 

“Don’t be. I said you can look through anything, there’s no secret in this phone.”

 

Amber you’re so sweet.

 

I’ve heard from my female friends that their boyfriends usually hate their girlfriends looking through their phone. They think they’re invading their privacy and that’s why all the girlfriends think their boyfriend is hiding something from them. Once curiosity comes the relationship will shake and they eventually end up separating. I’m just so glad Amber isn’t like that. All my friends says why choose a girl if I have everything of what it takes to get a handsome guy. But love isn’t about gender, I just love Amber the way she is.

 

“Why are there so many girls’ contact names I don’t know?” I asked with a pout.

 

“Well most of them are models. I’m the assistant so I need to contact them or remind them when there’s a shooting. Other than work we don’t call each other.” She explained. “But there are a few that I get along with.” She grabs her phone off my hand. She starts scrolling on her long list of contacts and stop on one.

 

“Suzy is one of the models that I get along with. She’s a cute and funny girl. Also Woori unnie, she takes care of me a lot.” She explained each female name on her list.

 

“When did you become this popular with girls?” I turn around breaking the embrace and face her.

 

“I never was. But it’s because of you that I’m not anti-social anymore.” She leans in capturing my pouting lips.

 

She’s getting good with her sweet talks too.

 

“Now it’s time for me to go through your phone.” She pull away trying to find my phone.

 

“No it’s private.” I prevent her from grabbing my phone by holding onto her arms.

 

“Why? Are there hot looking photos of men in your phone?” She jokingly asked and grabs my phone.

 

“Of course not!” I pouted giving up on snatching my phone back.

 

She unlocks my phone and then chuckled seeing the wallpaper. The wallpaper is an old photo of us back in high school. It’s a photo where Amber still with her black hair and black thick glasses posing next to me. We used to take a lot of photos together but never can show them now that our relationship is all out in the open I couldn’t help but select the cute ones and set them as my wallpaper.

 

“I look so geeky back then.” She laughed seeing the old photo of herself.

 

“There are more high school photos of us in my phone.” I told her and she tap onto my gallery icon.

 

She flips through each photo from the newest to the latest ones and constantly let out laughter.

 

“This is y.” She showed me the photo.

 

My face turned hot when I saw the photo of me trying out the red hot lacy lingerie that Sulli picked for me when we went shopping together. I really like it that is why I took a photo of it.

 

“How come I never saw you wear this?”

 

“Because I didn’t buy it.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I ran out of cash.” I softly spoke scaring that to let her know I lost control in shopping again.

 

“Well...you look y in this, next time just pay by credit card. I’ll pay for it.” She smiled and continue going through the rest of the photos.

 

“Who is this cute guy?” She asked.

 

“He’s Taemin, a friend from uni.” I casually explained.

 

She didn’t ask anything and continue looking at the photos with me telling the names of my friends in the photo until it was the last one.

 

I never intend to go through Amber’s phone but I’m glad I did because I felt like I know a bit more of her friends.