The stain

Beauty and the geekPimp

 

“Amber hurry up!” I shouted from the door entrance. I was all dressed up in my old high school uniform waiting for the slow poke so we can get going to our high school reunion party.

 

Amber came running out fixing her tie. I look at Amber bottom up to head and I just burst out laughing. The shirt that used to be a little baggy and loose is now fitted around her skinny body. The long pants now are dangling above her ankle. Her ‘old’ school uniform seems to fit in the new fashion these days.

 

“What?” She looked at me with questioning eyes.

 

I held in my laughter because if we don’t get going we’re going to be late and we know Victoria will not like it.

 

“You look hot.” I quickly plant a light kiss on Amber’s lips before pulling her out the door. Amber still don’t understand what I was laughing but didn’t bother to question because we’re running late.

 

To our luck there wasn’t much of traffic and we immediately found a parking spot outside of the bar that the party is held.  We walk in the bar holding hands, once we got inside we immediately spotted our long time no see high school friends.

 

“Victoria unnie!” I let go of Amber’s hand and hugged the still as pretty as ever senior.  Even though it’s been 2 years since Victoria unnie graduated but she can still pull off the student look wearing her old uniform.

 

Damn that uniform still fits her.

 

“Hey Krystal!” She returns the hug.

 

We parted and when she saw the person standing beside me her jaw dropped.

 

“OMG! IS THAT YOU AMBER!?” Victoria practically shouted having her hands half covering .

 

But I don’t blame her. It’s only been a year that we graduated, each of us went our separate ways and many things happened. Amber is not the geek that she was before, although she still plays her online games once in awhile but her personality is so outgoing now it’s hard to believe that she’s anti social back then. And the reason why Victoria unnie was so shock when seeing Amber is because she just dyed her hair blonde. I have to admit Amber with blonde hair is hot.

 

“You look so handsome Amber!”

 

The two hugged tightly together with a big smile pasted on their face. I know how much Amber misses her ex-crush because she’s a lot closer to Victoria than I am. Seeing the two feeling so happy seeing each other make me remind of the old time when Amber had a crush on Victoria. It’s weird since now Amber is my girlfriend.

 

“Come over and sit down and grab a drink.” Victoria pulls the both of us to the table where I can see Sulli and Luna sitting there chatting.

 

“OMG AMBER?” Sulli and Luna both jaws dropped, expression just like what Victoria unnie had.

 

“You look hot!” Sulli commented boldly making Amber a little embarrassed. 

 

“Amber? The geek in school is now a hot blondie?” This time it was Luna’s turn to tease the hot blondie.

 

We took turns and hugged our two friends. Actually Sulli and I still contacts with each other but as for Luna we lost contact after we graduated so I was glad to see her especially we used to get along really well talking about anything and everything.

 

“Hyung I like your hair.” Sulli tries to ruffle Amber’s hair like a little puppy but only to be avoided.

 

“I’m so happy that Victoria unnie held this reunion party otherwise I wouldn’t have met you guys again.” Luna smiled.

 

I look at Luna and nodded back agreeing to her words. I only then realize Luna had dyed her hair blonde too but a different blonde to Amber’s, a blonde that suited Luna very well. Her skins gotten whiter and she is skinnier, the girl in front definitely gotten a lot prettier.

 

We had our little catch up talk with Luna until a voice interrupts us. I turn around and saw Jonghyun, the guy that used to have a crush on me.

 

“Yo!” He greeted pulling a hand up.

 

“Hey!”

 

Amber immediately stood up from her seat and buddy hugged her used-to-be love rival.

 

“Hi Krystal.” Jonghyun greeted me after pulling away from the hug. Somehow there is this awkward feeling seeing him. Old memories flowed back in my head as I recall how he used to ask Amber to help him get close to me. Amber pulled a seat next to hers for Jonghyun, we all gathered around a small table once again after a year to catch up with our lives.

 

For the entire night we only stick close to our own year since most people is from Victoria’s year except for one girl, Amber. When she left her seat to the bathroom or to the bar table she always end up being dragged by Victoria’s friends to a table and drink. Looking at her happily talking with people she barely knows just reminds me how much his girl has changed.

 

She just have the charm that attracts people, especially now.

 

 

 

I came back to our little cozy apartment at almost 4am with slightly tipsy Amber. She couldn’t even walk straight which I had to give her some support otherwise she’s going to hit herself on the wall. We stumble inside and we both fell on the couch together.

 

“Krys I’m so happy to see Victoria, Jonghyun and Luna again.” Amber mumbled.

 

“Me too.” I reply softly looking at her slightly pink cheeks.

 

She’s cute.

 

We look into each other with loving eyes before she leans in capturing my lips. I also close my eyes tasting the lips that I love but all I could taste is strong alcohol. Nevertheless I took it all in since I love the touch of Amber’s soft lips. Her tongue drew in and our tongue connects, like usual we tangled together not letting go. Our kiss grew more passionate and Amber hover her entire body on top of me. I could also feel her hands wondering around to undo the buttons on my uniform.

 

“You’re not working tomorrow right?” We finally broke the kiss and the first thing Amber asked if I had to work tomorrow. Immediately I knew what she wants and I just simply shook my head.  A smirk quickly appears on her face satisfied at my answer.

 

“Let’s continue the party with just the two of us.” She whispered seductively. Her grin grew wider and she pulls me in for another hot heat kiss. Her hands continue to undo my button until she reach till the end. Without breaking the kiss her hands slowly dug underneath the collar of the shirt and slide the shirt off my shoulders. She softly stokes my waist with both of her hands on both sides giving me a tingling sensation. Her hands softly moves upward barely touching my skins and cupped my s. She squeezes it gently and I almost felt as if I’m over the edge.

 

Amber why do you always make me feel like this?

 

 

 

I slowly open my tired eyes and in came the morning sunlight blinding my eyes. I look over to my left and see the girl still in deep sleep. Usually I’m the one who wakes up later but I guess Amber really tired herself; also she drank quite a bit at the party. I hover above Amber brushing her blonde hair away from her forehead and gently place a peck. I stood up and casually grab an ex extra large t-shirt in the wardrobe. I pop it over my head and the shirt fell nicely in place. I walk out to the living room and pick up all our clothes that we scattered then dump them in the laundry basket. I walk to the couch that we made love just hours ago and frowned when I see a stain on our still new couch. It was our first time going all the way on the couch, it was new to us and we liked it but I regret it immediately when I saw the stain.

 

We definitely won’t be going all the way on the couch again.

 

I frowned.

 

------------

A/H: I haven't quite finish this fic but I guess I have enough chapters to kept u guys busy for now. In Life Together, we get to know Amber's thoughts so this time it's Krystal's turn. There won't be any dramas or it's going to be long but hope you like it.