Quiet (Part1)

VIXX Love-Hate Story

They thanked all the staff that presented today for the hard work. They finally finish the photoshoot for their 2017 Season Greeting from early morning till late evening. The members are now getting ready to coming back to the dorm, but then Hakyeon steps into the waiting room staring at all of them at once. Hongbin who notice the leader cough little bit before speak up.

“What is it, hyung? Have you packed your things?”

Hakyeon nodded and still his eyes are scanning the whole room. Hongbin frowns and following the hyung acts. He also keeps turning his head left and right as if he know what Hakyeon searching for.

“Where’s Taekwoon?” Finally heard Hakyeon voice.

“I think he already left few minutes before..Don’t you see him outside?” Wonshik reply.

“No. That’s why I thought he’s still with you guys..”

“Never mind..He must be waiting us in the car already. We will stop at the restaurant for dinner. My treat..” Hakyeon left the room leaving the screaming maknae line upon hearing him.

As expected, Taekwoon already in the car, with earphone plug into ears and his eyes shut close. Hakyeon taps his shoulder, startling him.

“We will stop by for dinner. Don’t sleep yet..” Hakyeon informing his plan.

Taekwoon nodded lazily before he put back the earphone without even trying to reply. Hakyeon just shrugged at his friend before left to another car with Hongbin and Jaehwan.

It’s been 30 mins since they arrive at the restaurant nearby their dorm, and while waiting for the food as always they chatting happily. But there goes Taekwoon who is sitting at the manager table instead of VIXX’s, in simple word he avoiding them.

“Taekwoon hyung, why did you sit there? Come here..This isn’t fun without you” Hyuk chuckle when he look at silent Taekwoon.

Taekwoon ignore that call and he busied himself with the phone. ‘Yeah, it’s not fun because you wanted to continue teasing me right? As if you don’t have anything better to do..’ Taekwoon whispered to himself.  

Hakyeon eyeing Taekwoon who seems to ignore them completely. Suddenly he feels something went off from him. The foods already arrived and they start to eats and Hakyeon putting that bad thoughts aside and enjoying them first.

 

“Are you okay?”

Hakyeon ask Taekwoon as soon as they are at the dorm after dinner. Taekwoon stops his steps and turn to Hakyeon who is standing behind.

“Yes..why?”

“No..You seems quiet after we finish schedule today..Are you sure you’re okay?” Hakyeon asked again.

Taekwoon smirk feeling offended and leaving Hakyeon speechless outside his room.

“What’s wrong with him though?”

 

It’s next day when Hyuk walking towards the kitchen with hungry stomach and got disappointed figured out there’s no breakfast as always. He pout and turn to the living room looking at Jaehwan. Jaehwan raised his brows asking what bothered the maknae, then Hyuk mouthed “no breakfast”.

“What?!” Jaehwan quickly approach Hyuk who is still standing in the kitchen to check up on the fact there’s no food on table.

“Where is Taekwoon hyung? He isn’t wake up yet?” Jaehwan ask.

“I don’t know..” Hyuk shrugged.

“He left the dorm since early morning..” Hongbin who suddenly appear, reply them.

“Left? Did he have schedule today?” Hyuk rounded his eyes.

“I’m not sure. I saw him leaving and didn’t have chance to even ask..He look like rushing..” Hongbin rubs his head.

“Hakyeon hyung~~~”

Jaehwan pouting hard and fake crying when he saw Hakyeon walking towards the living room. Upon hearing the pitiful voice, he turn seeing Hyuk, Hongbin and Jaehwan staring at him.

“What is it?” He ask.

“We are hungry but no food here..” Hyuk explain on behalf of Jaehwan.

Hakyeon frown. It’s true. There’s not a single food or drinks on the table as usual. Taekwoon always in charge of preparing breakfast even though no one asked him to do so. He said before that he feel responsible and willingly to do it. But what happen today? As much as he remembers, he had no schedule this week.

“Eh? Hyung? Where are you coming from?” There’s Wonshik voice heard from outside the kitchen.

Not even second after Wonshik asking, their sight welcoming Taekwoon figure who slowly walking towards his room, without even answering Wonshik.

“Where are you going?” Hakyeon ask.

Taekwoon pretending to didn’t hear anyone and keep walking till he feels someone hold his wrist tightly.

“Did you heard me?” Hakyeon stare at him with his rarely serious face.

“Not your business..” He pulls back his hand from Hakyeon grip.

“It’s my business if you leaving the dorm without informing me..Now tell me, where are you coming from?” Hakyeon strictly ask.

“Breakfast..” One word coming from Taekwoon.

“Alone? Without waiting for us? Without even telling your dongsaeng? Look at them, Woon-ah.. They are hungry, but you just left them like that?” Hakyeon in disbelief that Taekwoon ever have thought to do such thing.

“What did you expect me to do? Bring them along? They already a grown man..  They can go by themselves or cooks.. It’s up to them. I don’t care.. Please don’t disturb me with this stupid argue..”

Taekwoon about to get into his room but Hakyeon hold his shoulder and forcing him to facing all of them.

“Stupid? What is wrong with you, Taekwoon? Since yesterday, you look so pissed off with us and doesn’t even talks properly.. Do we make something bad to you?”

Taekwoon shut his mouth. He doesn’t have heart to even reply Hakyeon. He look around and the dongsaengs kinda shook and staring at him with questionable look.

“If we did something wrong, please tell us so we can fixed it. Don’t keep it to yourself and be like this..” Hakyeon speak up.

“Be like this? Like what?” Taekwoon ask, annoyed.

“You aren’t talking much. You got mad over small things..” Hakyeon explain.

“Isn’t this is what you wish?” He smirks to Hakyeon.

“Wish? What wish? I can’t understand you..”

“You obviously don’t know what you did wrong to me. Then you said you want to fixed it? Forget it Hakyeon. Let me choose what I want to be. Now, it’s none of your business. You better fixed your own flaws instead of asking me..”

“What..? What did you said?” Hakyeon already feels like he burning up.

“You know, instead of showing off that you can do everything, shoving your face in every single camera ever exist and talk big..You better fix that..It’s annoying. Oh! Please stop talking much that you actually make peoples goes deaf with that voice..” Taekwoon spit out his word.

Hakyeon fist almost hit Taekwoon when Hyuk scream to stop him. Hakyeon grit his teeth while his hand grab Taekwoon’s collar. Thankfully that Hyuk stop him before he punches that face.

“Hyung..Please don’t fight..” Jaehwan approach Hakyeon and let go of the hands off from Taekwoon.

“You choose to be rude, Jung Taekwoon? Is it? Then let see how long you can be like that..”

Hakyeon walk off to his room and shut the door. Taekwoon stare at the dongsaengs where they are all frowns at him. He knew that they are on Hakyeon side this time. But whatever it is, they didn’t know they hurt him, but no one wanted to understand. ‘Ignorant’ He murmured then decided to get out from the dorm.