Hair Dryer

VIXX Love-Hate Story

Their stage finish in more or less 11 minutes non-stop started with Shangri La, followed by Chained Up and end with Dynamite. The cheers from fans in the venue really heat things up and makes them sing and dance more energatic than they usually does. Glad that all of them finish the stage without injuries and being able to enjoy with fans are the most memorable experience ever. The six of them quickly get off the stage before other groups continue to dominates the Music Bank stage that currently held at Chile. Some scatters around to find a spot to sit down meanwhile Ken goes straight to the toilet because he had been hold his 'business' even before VIXX went up on stage.

Leo took a deep breath while grabbing a small towel from the stylist and wipes his sweats that has been dripping off from his face, and leaving the make up remarks on that white towel. Then he sits down on the chair facing the mirror and fixing his messy hair. Because he sweating so much today, the hair was already half wet and went messy even more.

"Alright guys..Be prepared for the special stage after this. You guys have 40 minutes to rest" Shout the manager from outside the waiting room before he left the VIXX members to have some rest.

"Hyung, please make sure you did it right..That part where we switch the mic stand.." Hyuk comes approach Ken who just come back from toilet. Upon hearing that, Ken grinned cutely. "Okay..Okay..I won't mixed up your mic with me.."

"Aigoo, this hyung..How many times we have remind you.." Hongbin slaps Ken shoulder resulting the older yell in pain, obviously exaggerating.

"eyy, N hyung doesn't even mad at me tho. Why you guys?" Ken pouted cutely, makes both the maknae line giggles.

With all the commotions around those dongseangs, Leo quietly sit at the same spot earlier and play his phone, to kill the time. Hair stylist noona are ready to fixed his hair after she had done with Ravi beside.

"Alright Leo..Let me see your hair.." The noona called for him to make sure Leo look up into the mirror. Leo did but his expression doesn't look like he pleased.

"Ohh, your hair seriously look messy.." The noona laugh a bit before she get a hold onto the hair dryer. 

"Where is Hakyeon?" Leo ask out of sudden because it weird that he didn't see N after they got off stage.

"N hyung are outside. Checking the dance for the final time with dancer hyung.." Ravi heard Leo and he answer for him.

Leo let out sighed, before he stop the stylist noona from fixing his hair. "Just let it be..It wouldn't change that much if you fix it.."

Hearing that coming from Leo who never complain about his hair, is a bit weird to the stylist and Ravi too. "Okay then. I don't think you are in a good mood..So I leave you for few minutes before I come back. It is still my job to do your hair no matter how much you refuse" The noona tap Leo shoulder softly before she left.

Ravi glance a bit at Leo who already change his focus on the phone, then he stand up from the seat and approach Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk at the couch.

"Hey, don't you think that Leo hyung look a bit sad?" Ravi asked in almost whispered voice.

The other 3 members immediately change their gaze towards the older who seems to immersed on the phone. 

"He look okay when he's on stage..Why so sudden?" Hongbin return the question back.

"Does any of you poke fun of him today? He might sulky over that.." Ken look at the dongsaeng line, but they shakes their head almost at the same time.

"Kids, it's time to change into new outfit. There's not much time left.." N appear out of nowhere giving orders to the members when he realized he's the only one that already change to the red outfit. Then he goes straight to the mirror to check on his make up and hair. 

"Taekwoon-ah..Go change..And why is your hair look so messy? Go fix it..You won't look good on the camera with that hair though.." N nagging. Little did he knew, Leo bit his lips feel hurting inside. His eyes get a bit watery, but he manage to calm himself.

"N hyung.." Ravi gesturing to N and the oldest hyung approach the dongsaeng. "Why?" He asked, clueless.

"Leo hyung is in a bad mood..Look" He point out his finger to Leo who is currently change his outfit, and honestly he doesn't even smile. His expression just getting darker and darker.

N stare at his friend for a long time thinking if his words just now hurt Leo. But he usually used the same intonation with the members and they doesn't even care if he's nagging like that. He see Leo pick up the hair dryer and put it at the very far left on the desk, then he took a sit at the same spot and grab his phone again. Doesn't even care to his hair style anymore.

"huh?!" N gasp out of sudden. "What hyung?" Ken asked when he can't read that hyung expression. N remember it now. Clearly. 

"what's with that hair? hahaha..later I help you to dry that wet hair..messy enough..seems like you enjoy the stage that much" N ruffles Leo hair when both of them leave the stage.

"pfftt..whatever Hakyeon..You better did that, or I'll never talk to you again.." Leo jokingly push N hand away from his hair. After making such promise, N goes straight to the changing room to change his outift and meet the dancer hyung to check on the dance step before they go for the special stage. He forgot about the promise. 

 

"Let me see.."

N take the hair dryer that Leo put away earlier and push the on button. Quickly he ruffles Leo's hair and start to dry the almost--dried hair of Leo. Taken aback by sudden action from N, Leo want to push that dryer away but N grips are way more strong than his, and that guy just casually drying his hair without saying a word. Other members chuckles when they realized that is probably the thing that make Leo upset. 

"As expected from N hyung. He can figured that out quickly" Hyuk giggles.

"That's why he's the leader and also Leo's BFF" Ravi reply.

"Done!" N stop and off the dryer. "That's enough to make you look pretty..right?" He asked without expecting Leo to answers him. He massage Leo's shoulder a bit before he turn to stylist noona that had been watching both of them since earlier.

"It's time to finish up his hair, noona. Put your magical hands on this beautiful guy." N smiles on the reflection of his and Leo at the mirror and pinch Leo cheek softly. Leo doesn't know how to respond because he felt like his cheek already blushing because almost all the staff that were there literally looking at him, then his eyes follow N's step when the leader is ready to put the mic on.

"Okay, Leo..Seems you already in a good mood, so I have to fix a bit..N does a great job by the way.." the noona start to fix here and there while smiling at shy Leo.

Sheepishly, Leo mumbles "Hakyeon jjang."

And that day ended with VIXX succesfully finish their last stage at Chile after performing "HAVANA" special stage for Chile fans. 

 

 

 

 

**after such long time abandoning this fic, I suddenly wanted to update..hehe..**

 

source: Fanaccount from Busan Lotte fanmeeting

*Hakyeon help Taekwoon to dry his hair at the waiting room"

It's a true story happen at Chile.. xD