Quiet (END)

VIXX Love-Hate Story

It’s early morning when Taekwoon get up from his bed, rushing to Hakyeon room but found nothing. He still remembers that Wonshik said Hakyeon will come back to the dorm today. ‘But where is he? Why he isn’t here?’ Taekwoon can just scream in his head as his body is weak and he feels the emptiness. He senses that the dorm is quite desolate as no one presence. ‘Did they leaving me behind and went to pick up Hakyeon? Why did they leave me alone? I want to be there too’. Taekwoon try to breath as he feel suffocated. Slowly, he walks thru the hallway of their room and stop by at the living room, trying to scanning the whole dorm until his eyes landed on the couch beside.

“Hakyeon?”

He blurted out that name softly when he saw a figure of Hakyeon lying down on the couch, sleep soundly. Taekwoon denying his eyes that he must’ve dreaming about seeing Hakyeon sleeping in front of his eyes, but it’s true. The fact that the leader is covered by a blanket, crouch down on the couch and holding a small pillow which is own by Jaehwan. Taekwoon cautiously approach his friend that seems didn’t sense his presence and he squat down nears him. He softly stare at the peaceful face of Hakyeon that seems in the deep sleep after a tiring schedule, on top of that Taekwoon spotted a small plaster on his forehead that maybe covering his injury from last night accident. He isn’t sure of that but it doesn’t look good. When he’s about to touch that plaster, Hakyeon suddenly groans in pain and frown his brows. His eyes still shut but he’s whining like a kid saying his body is aching much while trying to change the position of his sleep.

“Is it that hurt?” Taekwoon ask even though he knows he wouldn’t get the respond seeing how Hakyeon isn’t fully woke up.

“It’s..aching..much..” Hakyeon mumbles in his sleep while he massaging his right arm.

Can’t stand the sight of that, both of his hand reach Hakyeon body as he try to take over and start to massage him. Hakyeon still isn’t aware of what’s happening as he is too tired to even open up his eyes. While he is still in the same position, Taekwoon holding up his tears he keeps stare at Hakyeon.

“I’m sorry..” Taekwoon apologized.

“If we aren’t fought last time..You wouldn’t..” He chokes and stops his hand on Hakyeon right arm.

Upon hearing someone sobbing beside his ears, Hakyeon try to woke up even though he isn’t feel like it, and saw Taekwoon holding his right arm and sobbing on the floor. Hakyeon gasp and pull his arm quickly from the hold.

“I’m sorry, Taekwoon. I shouldn’t sleep here..I was just resting…” Hakyeon look panic.

“Never mind..I will just sleep in my room. Sorry for bothering you here..”

As fast as light, Hakyeon get off from the couch to leave Taekwoon when he feel like he’s going to yell at him sooner. He knows that he shouldn’t show up in front of Taekwoon as he promised before, but he didn’t mean to break that promise. When he arrives at the dorm earlier, the dongsaengs are ready to leave for breakfast and they promise to bring some for him and Taekwoon. Hearing that Taekwoon is still sleeping in the room, Hakyeon decide to rest for a while before heading into his bedroom. But he didn’t realise that he fall asleep as soon as he lean his head on the couch due to exhaustion and his body is painfully ache much after the accident last night.

“Hakyeon” Taekwoon hold his wrist when Hakyeon is about to leave.

“Can you stay here for a while?”

Hakyeon bit his lips as he isn’t sure to do so. But looking at those teary eyes, he decided to stay and sit facing Taekwoon on the floor.

“Why did you cry?” He gently caress away the tears that flowing down on Taekwoon cheek.

“I thought..I can’t see you again..” Taekwoon chokes.

Hakyeon frown as he didn’t understand what Taekwoon trying to convey.

“Why?”

“I saw you leave me..Forever..I swear it look so real..It’s hurting me..” The tears started to flow down again.

Hakyeon was taken aback with sudden change from Taekwoon. He looks so weak, and his face is so pale. He’s shivering badly like he scared of something. He pull Taekwoon close to him and soon he embrace his best friend tightly trying to calm him down.

“shhh..It’s just a dream. Nothing happen, Woonie..I am here..I am still here for you..I’m not leaving anywhere..”

Hakyeon caress his back to coax him when Taekwoon reply back his hugs. He sobbing hard on Hakyeon shoulder as he still feel like it’s a dream that can be taken away from him at any time, but when feel the heartbeat and soft breathing near him, Taekwoon knows that he isn’t dreaming but its happen for real. Hakyeon is hugging him warmly and it’s honestly a healing.

“Woon-ah..I am sorry for making you feel offended by my words last time..I didn’t mean it..”

“I’m promise that we will never talk about that.” He finish his words when he sense that Taekwoon is calming down.

He broke the hugs when Hakyeon apologize to him and shakes his head.

“huh? You won’t forgive me?” Hakyeon ask as he tries to interpret that gesture.

“No..I mean..You are not at fault at all. The one who should apologise is me..” Taekwoon fixed his sentence so Hakyeon will not took it wrongly.

“I don’t know what is wrong with me nowadays that I can’t really concentrate on something and often got mad over small things. I feel like my emotion is unstable for almost all time..” He explains.

Hakyeon chuckles for a bit.

“Yes, I notice that too..I just thought maybe you are tired with your musical..Am I right?”

Taekwoon nodded innocently. ‘As expected from Hakyeon, the one and only person in this dorm who would care much for me..Not only me but for other members too..’

“So…Are we still friend?” Hakyeon ask.

“Err, yes..”

“It’s a relieve..I thought you wouldn’t want to be friend with me again..” He smiles.

“Can I ask for something?” after a minute of silence, Hakyeon spoke.

“What is it?”

“Can you….kiss me..here?” Hakyeon poking his chubby cheek and grin toward Taekwoon.

Taekwoon can’t believe that he’s going to hear something gross at the early morning and its coming out from Hakyeon mouth. He flinches from surprise and stay away from him as he scoffed.

“In your dream, Hakyeon..I…wouldn’t do such thing..especially to you..I’m..not..” Taekwoon feels like his cheek is blushing and he stuttered.

Seeing how much Taekwoon avoiding him and looking so nervous, Hakyeon burst out laughing and he claps his hand in joys.

“Now, that’s my Taekwoonie who isn’t afraid to show his real feeling. I like that..”

Hakyeon laugh is echoing in the living room making Taekwoon flustered and gently he hit Hakyeon shoulder to shows that he isn’t pleased with it.

“How come teasing you is a great thing I ever did, Jung Taekwoon? You such a baby..” Hakyeon chuckled and pinch Taekwoon cheek.

“What a lovely bromance we could get today..” Hyuk voice from the front door heard followed by the laugh from the rest of members.

 

 

ok..honestly i didn't know that i drag this story so much..forgive me..forgive all the gramatical error as i always updating this at 3-4am..in the state where i didn't even know what did i just wrote..zzzZZZzzz...