Quiet (Part2)

VIXX Love-Hate Story

The boys doesn’t even know how to react on the sudden fight between their older brothers that they aren’t prevent Taekwoon from leaving the dorm, not even dare to knocking Hakyeon door to ask if he’s okay.

“Ok..honestly I am hungry…” Jaehwan suddenly spoke.

Wonshik nodded beside him agreeing.

“Should we go out for breakfast? I am hungry too..” Hongbin suggest.

“How about Hakyeon hyung?” Hyuk straightly stare at Hakyeon room.

“Should we ask him? Did you think he’s going to come with us? What if he’s going to get mad at us because we ask him?” Wonshik continuously asking as he afraid Hakyeon gonna explode even more if they disturb him at this time.

“Let me ask him” Hyuk bravely volunteer.

“What if he mad?” This time Jaehwan look as worry as Wonshik earlier.

“Don’t worry. You know how much hyung love me right? I am sure he isn’t” Hyuk took steps towards Hakyeon room and slowly knock the door. Not long after, Hakyeon face greets him in front of the room. Rather looking mad, Hyuk can say that hyung is sad.

“err..hyung..We are planning to go out for breakfast. Do you want to join us or-“

“I’m going..” Hakyeon cut off Hyuk as he coming out from the room and walks towards the rest of members.

 

They eat without noise even though at this hour the restaurant is crowded with the customers and as noisy as the night market. But that doesn’t bothering the 5 VIXX enjoying their meals. Hongbin eyeing Hyuk who is sitting opposite him and mouthing something to him. Hyuk frown as he tries to read Hongbin lips and he caught what he trying to say. ‘Say something to him’ as Hongbin’s head tilt a little bit to his left side where Hakyeon is busily munching toast. Hyuk stare at Hakyeon for a while to ensure the hyung finishing his food before he speaks up.

“hyung..” Hyuk softly call him make the other members turn their head to the leader.

“I’m sorry..” again, Hakyeon cut off Hyuk as he try to look at each of s face.

“I am sorry that I almost using violence in front of you guys earlier..It’s must be shocked to you right?” Hakyeon bit his lips remembering the incident.

“It’s okay hyung..We understand it..” Wonshik ensure as he caress Hakyeon back.

“I don’t know what is wrong with Taekwoon though.. I have been thinking about this since last night..”

“He starts to avoid us since yesterday, right?” Hyuk ask and getting a nod from Hakyeon.

“He’s in a good mood when we start our photoshoot that morning.. but I notice him goes so quiet after finishing filming the greetings. I wonder if we said something that offended him before?” Hakyeon wondering to himself but enough to make the other members having the same thought as him.

“wait..hyung said he goes quiet and avoiding us right?” Hongbin suddenly gasp.

 “I think I know what was the reason he act like that..” he continues. Hoping that he’s intuition this time is right.

“What is it?” Hakyeon urge him to answering.

“Hyung, did you remember what did you said to him yesterday during our talks?” Hongbin turn to ask.

Hakyeon shaking his head showing he is so clueless about it.

“That one time you said he talks much and you wish he keep quiet instead?” Hongbin states.

Upon hearing that, Hakyeon leans his body to the chair looking hopeless. ‘So that was it..He took my word to heart till he did it for real?’ Hakyeon thoughts.

“Ahh..I got it. And I am the one who supporting Hakyeon hyung words too..” Hyuk feels guilt as he also a part of the cause.

 

Its’ already 8pm, and no sign of Taekwoon coming back to the dorm. Hakyeon was in the state of worrying much that he can’t even sit silently instead keep walking back and forth in the living room.

“Hyung, you make me dizzy looking at you like this..can you just sit?” Hyuk spoke after for long time.

“What if something bad happen to him? What if someone out there hurting him? This is all my fault..If only I didn’t fought with him..” Hakyeon feels guilt.

“Stop worrying too much hyung..I am sure Taekwoon hyung know how to take care himself..” Hyuk leisurely cross his legs on the couch while munching snacks.

The front door suddenly being open up from outside, there Taekwoon figure approaching slowly. He ignores the existence of Hakyeon and Hyuk at the living room though he knows they are staring at him. He goes straight to his bedroom, packing some of his clothes and come outside few minutes after, ready to leave the dorm again.

“Where are you going?” Hakyeon quickly standing in front of him.

“Anywhere..” He answered him shortly.

“Are you that mad at me till you have to leave? Why?” Hakyeon voice sound disappointed.

“I am sorry, Taekwoon. I know you are mad at me for what I have said yesterday. I shouldn’t talk like that to you..But”

“Enough..I don’t want to hear anything coming out from your mouth. It’s getting annoying for real” Taekwoon yells.

Tightly, he holds onto his bag and push Hakyeon from blocking his way. He quickly get out from the dorm before Hakyeon could ever block him again. Doesn’t bother that friend keep shouting his name, he just pretending that never happen. Hakyeon standing still in front of the door when he saw Taekwoon leaving.  He was choked up with sad feeling. Never he wanted something like this goes blown up till Taekwoon have the guts to cut off the relationship. Hyuk who saw Hakyeon holding the tears also feels the same.

Hakyeon aren’t giving up as he try to reach Taekwoon by calling him eventhough he knows he won’t answer his phone call sooner. It reach 100 missed calls he got from Hakyeon, Taekwoon starting to get irritated that the fact he’s disturbing his sleeps. It’s 4am in the morning, but he can’t even sleep with the phone ringing beside his pillow. He decided to take the calls when the phone rangs for another time. He put it on his right ear and waiting for Hakyeon to spoke.

“Finally..” Hakyeon sound relieve.

Taekwoon rolls his eyes upon hearing that voice.

“Woon-ah..”

“I’m sorry. Please come back to the dorm..We will fixed this things without fight..” Hakyeon persuade him but Taekwoon just take it lightly.

“Taekwoon..” Hakyeon calls his name with his sorrowful voice.

“You can punish me with avoiding me, but please don’t do this to our dongsaengs. Don’t you feel sorry to leave them hanging like that? They need you. They said they miss you..It’s been 2 days though”

Hakyeon only heard Taekwoon breath through the phone speaker that he sure Taekwoon is listening but doesn’t want to speak at all.

“I know you hear me..I am glad that you give me some of your time today..Sorry that I disturb your sleep..I’m just…missing you..” Hakyeon couldn’t hide his feels.

“Please come back and take care of the dongsaeng. I only can count on you..They need you..I will make sure you won’t see my face when you return. Don’t worry. You won’t feel annoyed again..” Hakyeon ensured him.

“Then..bye..Good night, Woonie..”

The phone disconnected and there left Taekwoon blink in the darkness of the hotel room. ‘Why did he say like that? Will he disappear so that I can return to the dorm? Why would he do that?’