Horror Movie Day

VIXX Love-Hate Story

It’s a day off for VIXX after they done their promotion of their newest Japanese album. It’s been long time since they got to spend their peaceful day in their dorm without any activities. Wonshik who had the least sleeping time due to his busy schedule composing for month finally had his sleeping time for the whole day. Hyuk who was always busy with school and work have his time to rest and playing games with Hongbin, of course its Overwatch when we talk about Hongbin. Basically it’s the day VIXX doing nothing in their dorm.

“It’s so boring..” Hakyeon sit beside Taekwoon on the couch.

Taekwoon ignore him and keep munching snacks and watching television even though there’s nothing interesting to watch. Hakyeon keep sighing and pouting when no one giving any attention to him.

“Arghh…I don’t know what to do..It’s getting boring..” Hakyeon rubs his head though its not itchy, probably wanting some attention from Taekwoon.

Taekwoon stare at him, “So, what did you want to say actually?”

Hakyeon grinning and winking trying to flirts his bestfriend but at the end got hit on his face with the small teddy.

“Don’t you dare doing anything ridiculous..” Taekwoon warn as he got annoyed with that face.

“You know..I just want to…” Hakyeon eyes goes up and down scanning Taekwoon body making that man flinch out of fear. He can feel that his cheek got blush out of nowhere.

“You want what??” Taekwoon keep a distance from Hakyeon with pissed off face.

“Don’t you dare..” Taekwoon crossing both hands across his chest when he feels so unsafe with that ert look on Hakyeon.

Hakyeon chuckled when he see that Taekwoon face is so red and blushing.

“I just want to watch a movie..” Hakyeon laugh.

“Did you think I am that ert to did something on you? You’re not my taste, Jung Taekwoon..”

Taekwoon feel relieve hearing that though he really want to kill this guy. ‘Such a teasing’

“Do you know any new movie to watch?” Taekwoon ask after he had enough of Hakyeon teasing.

Hakyeon nodded. “Wongeun recommend me a new one. It’s a horror movie..”

“What? You know that you can’t handle those scary things, did you think you can watch that?” He asked in disbelief.

“Hey, I am not scared of those..I am a man after all..”

Hakyeon scoffed then leave the couch to get the DVD that Wongeun had given him this morning. Taekwoon just rolling his eyes like he knows Hakyeon too well, he doesn’t believe that big talk of his.

“woah..new movie??” Hongbin and Hyuk spontaneously asking when they saw Hakyeon holding a DVD.

“This will be great..I want to join..” Hongbin took a sit on the floor followed by Hyuk.

“Where is Jaehwan?” Hakyeon eyes goes straight to Jaehwan room.

“He said that he’s going to stay up at Sandeul hyung house. Together with Jin hyung..” Hyuk responded to the question since Jaehwan told him earlier.

“He didn’t say anything to me..That kid” Hakyeon hiss but chose to shut it since he knows Jaehwan is safe with his bestfriends.

“Can you watch this, Hyung..? Since you scared to death everytime we watch horror movie?” Hongbin shot up his eyes to Hakyeon who is sitting beside Taekwoon on the couch.

“I am okay..Since you guys are here with me..” He smiles.

“Okay then, please don’t shout or pause the video later, or even running away..Stay until the end..” Hyuk warn later got neck slicing from Hakyeon.

 

 

It took them more than 2 hours to finish a movie since Hakyeon keep shouting and screaming in his high pitch tone whenever there’s an intense scenes or where the ghost suddenly appear. Taekwoon who is sitting beside keep closing his ears from that screaming and eyeing Hakyeon that clings onto him almost all the time. Of course as expected from Hyuk, they will pause every single time when Hakyeon was scared to death till his eyes was teary when actually there’s nothing to be scared of.

“What even..I can’t understand the whole plot when it is fill with your screaming, hyung..”

Hyuk complaints while he helps Hongbin cleaning up the drinks and snacks on the floor.

“I know right? I can’t even feel the eerie thing when Hakyeon hyung scare me the most throughout the movie..You know that he keep touching my back, even kicking me..” Hongbin giving Hakyeon the dead glare.

Hakyeon can’t do anything but smiles in guilt. He knew that he ruined the whole movie, but it is such a fun time he had tonight. He turn his head to Taekwoon who is ready to leave the living room in hope that he didn’t complaint any, but he’s wrong when Taekwoon rolling his eyes in annoyed.

“This is the last time I watch a horror movie with you..” Taekwoon leave to his room.

 

The clock in the wall keeps tickling and it’s already 2am in the morning, but Hakyeon can’t sleep. He keeps changing the position on the bed, but still his eyes won’t shut. He tries to cover his whole body with the blanket when suddenly he feels creepy all over his body. In the darkness of the room, he blinking his eyes and scanning whole room.

‘why did I feel like something been staring at me?’

‘Hakyeon, that was just your imagination.. There’s nothing here’

Hakyeon shook off everything that have been creep him out the whole time but then his eyes narrow down on something that looks like hanging in the air. The black thing give the eerie vibe were hanging off air at his closet near the window and it’s moving. Hakyeon rounded his eyes and jumping off his bed and walk out from the room. He shuts the door closely and walks through out the hallway of their dorm with the heartbeat pump up faster than ever. He stand in front of Hongbin room since it’s the nearest from his room. He can feel that he’s about to burst out crying. Never had he felt that scared before, to think that maybe the movie he watch earlier is the scariest thing he ever watch.

“Hongbin-ah” Hakyeon peek at the door whispering for the dongsaeng name.

He decided to come in since he didn’t get respond. He walks carefully not to wake the sleepy visual member and crawls onto the bed when he spotted an empty space beside Hongbin. He’s about to pull the blanket up to his body but then Hongbin flinch at sudden movement beside him.

“Hyung?!” He’s about to scream out the name but quickly cover his mouth with his right hand.

“You creep me out..Gosh..What are you doing here?” Hongbin rounded his eyes.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Hakyeon grinning.

“What? Why??”

“I’m…scare..” Hakyeon stuttering.

Hongbin scoffed at the pitiful face Hakyeon had made in front of him now. He admits it that hyung look frightens and he notice there’s a drop of tears on the corner of that eyes. He chuckle then nodded as he lying down beside Hakyeon.

“I knew it that you can’t sleep tonight..”

“I feel like something going to kill me. Strangled me to death..What if I won’t woke up tomorrow..? I don’t want to die..” Hakyeon sobbing.

“It’s okay hyung..You are safe..Here..I am going to protect you..” Hongbin suddenly in guilt for teasing the leader when he knows that he isn’t kidding for being scared.

Hakyeon nodded and smiles. He feels safe and secure with Hongbin beside as he shut his sleepy eyes tightly and all he know that Hongbin pull up the blanket and cover his body.

“Good Night, hyung..”

 

“Hakyeon hyung?” Hyuk startled for a bit when he wanting to knock Hongbin room but the one who open up the door was Hakyeon.

“Shhhhh..” Hakyeon put his index finger onto his lips.

“What are you doing in this room at such an early morning?? Did you sleep with Hongbin hyung by the way?” Hyuk asked ignoring Hakyeon warn.

Hakyeon stern face was shown as Hyuk can’t even lowered down his voice.

“Can you lower down your voice? I don’t want other members to..”

“To caught you sleeping in this room because you are scared? Am I right?” Hyuk wiggle his brows.

“Whatever..” Hakyeon walks away to his room but stop when he heard Hyuk laugh.

“I win..”

“What win?” He frowns.

“I win the bet. Last night, I am betting with Hongbin hyung. I bet that you will sleep with him and this happen. See? Ahahaha..I am going to claim my money..”

Hyuk leave Hakyeon speechless and get into Hongbin room, but sooner he heard both of the maknae laughing hard in the room.

“They making fun of me..”

He pouts and turns to continue his walks when his eyes stop at Taekwoon that standing in front of him giving the weird looks. He gulps. ‘Since when he standing there? Did he hear everything?’ He thought. But then Taekwoon with his expressionless face just shrugged and get into the bathroom.