Quiet (Part3)

VIXX Love-Hate Story

Taekwoon didn’t know what actually attract him to coming back to the dorm or to be exact something pulling him over and over till he give up. Slowly, he pushes the front door and coming inside but found no one. He shrugged and walks towards his bedroom before he stop in front of Hakyeon room. He stare at the door which is shut closely and not long after he sighing.

“Hyung..”

He startled as a voice greet behind him. Jaehwan who heard someone come in the dorm quickly left his room to check them out, turn out he see Taekwoon standing still near Hakyeon room.

“I thought it’s..Hongbin..” Jaehwan stutter his words as he afraid Taekwoon will yell at him.

Taekwoon ignored Jaehwan who look very cautious being around with him, and he leave to his room before he heard him.

“Thank you for coming back, hyung..”

 

No one told Taekwoon why Hakyeon aren’t in the dorm even though its’ already late in the night. After they found out that he coming back, none of them really take time to talk personally with him. No one ever asked him how he’s doing, or did he eat, did he got enough sleep. ‘They aren’t care for me unless it’s Hakyeon..Yeah, they are not Hakyeon after all who always care for me’, he thoughts.

“Taekwoon hyung..” Suddenly Hyuk approach him when he saw him standing at the hallway.

Taekwoon waits when he feels like the maknae wanting to say something and it looks important.

“I am sorry for that time. I didn’t mean to make you feel offended. I swear” Hyuk raised his right hand with his determined face.

“I hope you won’t hold grudges at me, hyung. You know how much I respect you. I won’t say anything that harming you for real. It’s just a joke.”

Taekwoon trying to find the sincere face on Hyuk. The shining eyes that keep staring at him look so innocent that make him melts for a while. Taekwoon unconsciously nodded to him.

“It’s okay..”

Honestly, he doesn’t know why he did this at the first place. Why did he’s easily forgiving Hyuk, but not Hakyeon though both of them aren’t at fault. He aware of his sudden unstable emotion that keeps stuck in his mind lately, even dragging the members on it, get mad easily and took each of the words thrown to him seriously. Just by the thought of it makes him feel terrible for worsening things between them.

“Thank you hyung..”

The sudden hug from Hyuk makes Taekwoon taken aback but he didn’t do anything except staying still. He wanted to ask about Hakyeon but his voice was stuck on the throat and he choked up with feels.

 

It’s been 2 days since Hakyeon didn’t coming back to the dorm and still no one mentioned about him in front of Taekwoon. Taekwoon doesn’t feel right about it and he really wanted to ask someone, but didn’t have guts to do so. Last night, he had a nightmare and it’s all about Hakyeon leaving him. The dream look so real that Hakyeon saying good bye and waving nonstop to him, till he woke up found himself in the room, body covered with sweats and he’s crying. Yes, Taekwoon is crying in his sleep dreaming of Hakyeon. Didn’t want to wasting his time, he really need to ask Hakyeon’s whereabouts, afraid that something bad happen to his friend and afraid that he gonna live with regrets for the rest of his life if he aren’t apologized to Hakyeon for what he had done before.

“Jaehwan-ah..” Taekwoon take a sit beside the main vocal who is busily playing game in his phone in the room.

“Yes?”

“I want to ask you something…”

“What is it, hyung?”

Jaehwan stop his game and giving his full attention to Taekwoon who look likes afraid of something or whatnot, but he sense that hyung is trembling with fear.

“But promise me, don’t hide anything. Or even lying..” Taekwoon hold up his pinky finger for Jaehwan to link with his.

“Yes..I will..” Jaehwan link his pinky fingers with Taekwoon.

“Where is Hakyeon?”

Taekwoon giving the desperate looks to Jaehwan making him speechless. ‘Finally, you ask about him..’ Jaehwan whispering to himself.

“He’s busy..” Jaehwan plays with his word waiting for the respond.

“Busy with what?” Taekwoon urge to give him an exact answer he wanting.

“Busy preparing for his musical.. Don’t you remember he got cast for musical last week? So, yeah..he’s busy..” he explain.

“How long since he’s out from the dorm? Where did he stay? Whose coming along with him?” Unexpectedly, he throws so many questions for Jaehwan to answer.

“He said that he is staying at his friend house. I think the one who did musical with him too..And it’s already been 4 days including today.”

“Why did no one tell me?” Taekwoon look devastated.

“Errr..because Hakyeon hyung said to not told you. Or to be exact, to not mention his name in front of you..” Jaehwan suddenly feels guilty when he saw how frustrated Taekwoon is.

“Did he?” Taekwoon look down, doesn’t dare to look at Jaehwan.

“Yes.. He said that he wanted to make you feel safe and comfortable. That is why he stays outside and begging you to coming back here. Asking us to not mention him in front of you afraid that you will get annoyed and leave again..” Jaehwan explain exactly what he remembers Hakyeon had said to them before he left.

“He just doesn’t want you to hate him even more..” he finish his words before he saw Taekwoon holding his tears.

“I…I didn’t..hate him..no..never..” Taekwoon choked.

“hyung..” Jaehwan caress that hyung shoulder to coax him.

“What?!”

The sudden scream outside of the room startling both of the main vocals. Jaehwan get up from his sit and coming outside only to found Wonshik is speaking in the phone while Hongbin standing beside looking anxious.

“Where are you now, hyung?” Wonshik ask with frown waiting the reply.

“Are you okay?”

“Did Hakyeon hyung get hurt anywhere? Hyung, please don’t lie to me or you will get punish from us..I swear..”

Wonshik looking serious as he’s on the phone. Judging from the way he talks, Jaehwan know that the one on the phone with him was their manager. ‘But what’s with Hakyeon hyung get hurt? Did something bad happen?’.

“Okay..Please come back faster..Take care of him, hyung..I count on you..”

Wonshik push the off button on his phone and worries are all over his face.

“What is it, Shikie?” Jaehwan asked.

“It’s manager hyung. He calls to tell us that he and Hakyeon hyung got into an accident..”

Both Hongbin and Jaehwan rounded their eyes, can’t believe they heard that coming out from Wonshik mouth. Taekwoon who is still in Jaehwan room clearly heard it, he feels like something grazing his heart till it stop beating.

“How’s them? Are they okay? Is Hakyeon hyung okay??” Hongbin continuously ask.

“He asks to not worry much.. He told me that there’s a car coming from the opposite and suddenly into their lane and luckily he avoided them and crash onto the street lamp. Heard that the driver was drunk and already got arrested” Wonshik explains.

“How’s Hakyeon hyung?” Jaehwan still feels his heart beat faster than usual.

“Manager hyung said he resting at the nearby hospital. Nothing bad happen to him.”

“When will they coming back?” Taekwoon suddenly into their conversation.

Wonshik turn his head towards the voice that sounded shivering and stutter.

“err, tomorrow morning..”

Taekwoon slowly nodded and leaving to his room. He feels like his leg giving up when he fell right in front of the door, his head suddenly get so dizzy and he heard someone calling his name, but he can’t reply to it as he close his eyes and everything went blank.