Strawberry Ice Cream

VIXX Love-Hate Story

It’s quiet and peaceful morning for N as he woke up on 11am, and found out that other members are left the dorm for their individual schedule. Ravi that is still promoting his solo gig and currently at the music broadcasting, Leo have musical show today, Hyuk is busy with his self-compose song that N sure he lock up himself in the studio right now. Hongbin is always with his guitar lesson and Ken is preparing for new musical. Honestly he himself are busy, but thankfully today he doesn’t have his musical show and he got to sleep longer than he always got.

After showering and make himself comfortable in the simple black tshirt and short pants, he came out from the room and wandering around the dorm before he steps into the kitchen.

“So, what did they leave me with?” as he opens up the cover on the table and saw 2 pieces of toast and 1 boiled egg.

“Only this?” He pout, but then just grab the toast and take a bite of it.

N opens the fridge opposite of the dining table as he cheerfully looks up to something. Sooner, the smile from his lips fade away and he frown. His hand quickly tracing in the fridge as he furiously searching for it, but he couldn’t find it.

“Where the hell is my strawberry ice cream? I did put it here” N talks to himself as he rubs his head.

Quickly, he closes the fridge door and went to his room and grabs the phone. He look serious than ever. He tried to call Hyuk, but that kid didn’t pick up. He groans as he pissed off. Then he just decided to leave a message in VIXX group chat.

“Who ate my strawberry ice cream? It’s 2500 won!”

N sits on his bed and waiting for respond. He needs to find the culprit behind his sudden missing strawberry ice cream. He bought it last night after finishing his musical schedule and plans to eat it this morning. But found out that that ice cream went missing and he is sure that one of the members has eaten them. CLICK! Someone reply him. It’s Hongbin.

“Who ate it?”

N sighed as he feels like this kid just started to making fun of him.

CLICK! Another one comes. This time it’s Leo.

“Not me!”

 CLICK!

“Not me”

Ken comes after. N started to roll his eyes as he can’t believe no one would ever admit it. But he remember when he puts the small box of the ice cream, Ken was presence at the kitchen though. He clearly saw N was holding the ice cream. Then, N reply to them.

“I thought Ken ate it”

CLICK! It’s the maknae showed up.

“Not me either..Ravi hyung ate it and run away?”

“I don’t enjoy the ice cream and that day I had stomached”

Ravi replies immediately as he saw Hyuk accusing him. But then Hongbin with his sassy remarks come with ridiculous theory.

“Maybe the ice cream melted and evaporates”

Hongbin last word apparently makes the other members crack up as they put the laugh emoticon continuously in the chat, and makes N even more pissed off. “They took me easily this time..”. He turn off the phone when everyone was basically ignoring him.

 

It’s already 10pm and N stay sits on the couch while scrolling through SNS in his phone. He heard the door being open, and his ears caught the noisy voices. It’s Hongbin and Hyuk.

“Hyung..” Hyuk greets him as he saw N presence.

“Hyung..hehe” Hongbin chuckle little bit before he puts his bag on the table and took a sit beside N.

“Did you found out who stole your ice cream?” He ask when N doesn’t seem to talks.

“No” shortly, N answered.

“I swear, I didn’t took it. You know how I am right? Even my ice cream was stolen last month. And till now, I don’t even know who’s the culprit” Hongbin scoffed as he found out funny to remember that things again.

“Relax, hyung..It’s just a strawberry ice cream though. You can buy another” Hyuk it.

“It’s 2,500 won though. It’s pricey you know?” N pissed off.

Before Hyuk and Hongbin could reply him, their eyes greet Leo, Ken and Ravi that arriving to the dorm later. All of them curiously looking at N who seems isn’t pleased at all.

“What’s wrong? You guys look serious?” Ken ask.

“This hyung is still with his missing ice cream. He can’t move on” Hongbin scoffed.

“I am not the one who eat yours, hyung..Please believe me..” Ken suddenly defending himself as he remembers N accused him in the chat earlier.

“Moreover, it’s just 2500 won. You got money to buy it again..” This time Leo speaks up.

“This isn’t about money, Taekwoon. It’s about ice cream. Someone did stole and ate it behind me.. Without even asking permission. That was wrong” N frowns and yells.

The other members was taken aback with his sudden mad. N really isn’t the type to got mad easily over this small thing, but they was wrong. He really got mad over an ice cream.

“Please tell me, who ate it?!” His voice turn as cold and serious as he scanning inch of 5 members faces that was together with him in the living room. But none of them admit it and they looks speechless.

“Whatever, seems like none of you wanted to admit it. I don’t know whose ate it though. Either it’s 1 person, 2, or a group, but please knows that I hate it when you guys touch my things that I haven’t touched it yet! Especially when I am craving over it” N walks away from them and went into his room, feeling annoyed.

“He’s really mad though” Ravi open up his mouth after a while.

“Never had I seen him gone mad over the stolen things especially when it comes to foods. Why did suddenly he went all sensitive?” Hongbin shrugged.

 

The next morning come so fast that N couldn’t even digest what he had done last night. After some yells to the members, he went into the room, lying down on the bed with mixed feels and just falls asleep few minutes after. He rubs his face as he went to bathroom to wash it. Since, he have musical show today on the evening, he decided to not take shower yet and lazily took steps to out of room and found no one in the living room, assuming they haven't woke up yet. 

“Do they got upset with me though? I shouldn’t yell” N regrets.

He shrugged the thoughts and go straight to fridge to have some drinks when he spotted a small box covered with the pink label on it. He frowns as he took it out and found out the things.

“Strawberry ice cream?” He rounded his eyes, can’t believe to what he just saw right now.

On top of the box, there’s a small note written neatly.

“I AM SORRY”

N cracks a smile on his cute lips as he saw the note. Judging from the handwriting, he knows who’s exactly wrote it. The question is when did that person bought it? Last night? N couldn’t think the exact answer, but honestly he’s happy with it. At least for now, he knows who’s the one that ate his ice cream behind him.

“Good morning hyung”

Hyuk voice greets him in the kitchen as he turn his head to the maknae that are currently staring at him.

“Morning, maknae” He smiles.

“I bet you are in the good mood today after what happen last night?” Hyuk guessing.

N didn’t immediately answer him as he happily put the ice cream box back into the fridge.

“Thanks for admitting. Somehow I know it was you..”

He whispering to himself and chuckled little bit and attract Hyuk’s attention to frown at the leader acts.

 

 

I left it hanging like that with the conclusion, only N knows who was the one that ate his ice cream. None of us knows (eventhough Ravi seems giving a hint, but that was just him assuming) Hahaha..xD

So, who did you think ate N’s strawberry ice cream which costing him for almost 2500 won?