Scared

I Love Someone Else (Daebaek)

Baekhyun got rid of the pregnancy tests and layed down on the bed. He didn't know what he and Daehyun were going to do now. 

Baekhyun put his hand on his stomach and rubbed it. He felt a small bump forming. He had mixed emotions going through his head. He didn't know how he was going to tell Daehyun.

Baekhyun layed there thinking about what to do. Then he heard the door start to open. He looked over and saw Daehyun.

Baekhyun just layed there but smiled at Daehyun.

Daehyun looked over at Baekhyun. 'Are you still not feeling well?'

Baekhyun sat up. 'I told you I'm fine'.

Baekhyun reached over and grabbed Daehyun's hand. Daehyun sat down next to Baekhyun.

'I just worry about you'. Daehyun said. 'You haven't been acting like yourself lately'.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed. 'Please stop worrying. I'm ok'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed him. 'Alright. I'll stop'.

Baekhyun put his head on Daehyun's shoulder.

'I think I found a place for us to stay'. Daehyun said.

'Where?'

'There's apartments nearby. I know it's not much. But it will get us out of the hotel'.

'I'm sure it will be fine. How many rooms?'

'Just one'.

Baekhyun raised his head. 'One?'

'It's all we need right now.' Daehyun looked at him confused. 'Why? You don't want to share a room with me?'

Baekhyun shoved him playfully. 'It's not that. It's just, what if we need more room?'

'This is just temporary. We'll find something later on when we're ready to have a family'.

Baekhyun bit his lip. 'Can't we get a two bedroom place now?'

'I looked into them. They're just a little too expensive right now'.

'I told you I'll help you'.

Daehyun kept looking at Baekhyun confused. 'Why are you so concerned about a two bedroom apartment right now?'

'I just think it would be best to have the extra room now'. Baekhyun gave Daehyun big eyes. 'Better to have it now than later'.

'Alright. I'll see what I can do'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'You really are the best, you know that?'

Daehyun smiled and kissed him.

Baekhyun layed back down on the bed. Daehyun started to get on top of him. But Baekhyun remembered his stomach. He didn't want Daehyun to lay on top on him, so he pushed Daehyun away. Daehyun looked at him confused.

'What is it?'

'Sorry, my stomach hurts.' Baekhyun looked at him.

'So you are sick.'

'I'm fine. Just lay next to me'. Baekhyun smiled and patted the spot next to him.

Daehyun gave him a questioning look but layed down next to him. They faced each other and Baekhyun got closer so he and Daehyun could cuddle and kiss.

 

Baekhyun had his head on Daehyun's arm during the night. Baekhyun looked at Daehyun as he slept. He still didn't know how to tell Daehyun about the baby. He was sure Daehyun would understand, but at the same time, he didn't know if Daehyun would be stressed about supporting him and the baby when they didn't have much money right now. Daehyun was already busy with school and work. Baekhyun didn't want to add to it. He also knew he wouldn't be able to hide his stomach for much longer. 

 

Daehyun got up before Baekhyun and left for work. He took another look at Baekhyun before he left. He still didn't know why Baekhyun wasn't acting like himself lately. He was worried, and wondered why Baekhyun wasn't telling him anything. He thought they were telling each other everything. He sighed and shut the door behind him. He hoped Baekhyun would come around and be himself again.

Daehyun spent his breaks at work trying to get the two bedroom apartment Baekhyun wanted. He was going to have to work more to afford it right now. But he went ahead and rented an apartment nearby. He texted Baekhyun to let him know they could move in on the weekend.

 

Baekhyun was happy about leaving the hotel. But he had to start working to help Daehyun. Baekhyun was still throwing up in the morning before he left for work. He hated that feeling but knew it would be over soon.

Baekhyun made his way to work. He got a job at the café he always went to in the mornings. The one he and Daehyun met at. The staff remembered him and hired him right away. He was grateful to them. 

He enjoyed working there. He made good tips most of the time. The customers like him.

He was ringing up customers one day when he saw someone he didn't expect. He went from happy to mad and scared in a matter of seconds.

Baekhyun stood there as Chanyeol stared back at him.

'Are you going to take my order?' Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun sighed. He wanted to run, but knew he couldn't. He took Chanyeol's order. Then asked to go on his break. Baekhyun cornered Chanyeol outside.

'What are you doing here?' He asked.

'To get coffee...' Chanyeol said in a 'duh' sarcastic sort of way. 'And to see you'.

Baekhyun glared at him. 'You came to get coffee on the other side of town away from where you live?'

Chanyeol shrugged. 'I heard the coffee is good here'.

Baekhyun wasn't buying it. 'How did you know I was here?'

'I knew you had to of come back to your 'boyfriend''. He said using air quotes on 'boyfriend'.

'He is my boyfriend'. Baekhyun glared at him.

'I knew you had to be nearby since this is the area I found you last time'.

'What do you want?' Baekhyun crossed his arms.

'Just to talk. I want too know why you keep running away from me'.

'How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to be with you?'

Chanyeol got closer to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun backed away.

'Why do you hate me so much?'

Baekhyun sighed. 'You didn't treat me right'.

Chanyeol looked at him confused. 'I was just doing what most boyfriends do'.

'I want more than someone who just wants to make out with me'.

'How is your boyfriend different?'

'He listens to me. He takes care of me. Does whatever he can to make me happy. He understands me. Something you'll never do'.

'I can do that'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 'You never did any of that when we tried to be together'.

'Just try and give me another chance.' Chanyeol pouted at him. 'I'll make it up to you'.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'No. You had your chance'.

Chanyeol sighed. 'I promise. I'm not as bad as you think'.

'We tried for a few months. You did nothing to show me you cared about me. You were only thinking of yourself.' 

'I really think I can do better than your 'boyfriend''. He said using air quotes again.

'Stop doing that'. Baekhyun glared at him. 'My boyfriend is real, and you don't even come close to being half the man he is'.

'I still think you're making him up to push me away'.

'I'm not. Daehyun is the best thing to ever happen to me'.

Chanyeol smirked. 'He has a name'.

Baekhyun kept glaring at him. 'Of course he does. He is real.' 

Baekhyun pulled out his phone and showed Chanyeol a pic of him and Daehyun.

'See?' Baekhyun put his phone away. 'Daehyun is going to talk to his parents about us. We're going to make it official'. 

'I still think you should give me a chance'.

'No'. Baekhyun said. 'I made my choice. It's Daehyun'.

Baekhyun looked at his phone to check the time. 'I have to get back inside.' He looked at Chanyeol. 'Now, leave me alone. I don't want to see you again'.

Baekhyun started making his way inside. As he opened the door, he felt Chanyeol grab his wrist. Baekhyun turned to him and before he knew it he felt Chanyeol pull him towards him and kiss him.