What now?

I Love Someone Else (Daebaek)

Daehyun woke up to Baekhyun asleep in his arms. He smiled and caressed Baekhyun's cheek. As Daehyun looked at Baekhyun he started thinking about what they were going to do now. They couldn't stay here in the hotel forever. Daehyun didn't have enough money to buy a house. He decided to try and find a place to stay during his free time at work.

Daehyun tried to get out of bed without waking Baekhyun. He was almost out of bed when he felt Baekhyun pull him towards him.

'Don't leave me'. Baekhyun said.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun and saw his eyes were still closed.

'Baek?' 

Baekhyun just held onto Daehyun tight.

Daehyun sighed and layed back down. He kissed Baekhyun's cheek.

'I don't want to be left alone again'. Baekhyun whispered.

Daehyun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and held him for a few minutes. Daehyun couldn't tell if Baekhyun was talking in his sleep or not. Baekhyun was making weird facial expressions as Daehyun held him.

'Baek?'

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Daehyun. 'You're still here'.

Daehyun looked at him confused. 'Of course I'm here'.

'I dreamt we got separated again'. Baekhyun got as close to Daehyun as he could. 'Please don't let us get separated again.'

Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's back and kissed the top of his head. 'I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen'.

'What are we going to do now?' Baekhyun asked.

Daehyun shook his head. 'I don't know. But we'll figure it out'.

Baekhyun raised his head and looked at Daehyun. 'I can try and get a job to help you.'

'You don't have to'.

'I know, but I want to help you. Besides, it will give me something to do while you're gone'.

Daehyun smiled. 'Ok. If that's what you want. I'll start looking for some place to stay today.'

 

Baekhyun started looking for a job when Daehyun left. He wasn't sure what to do since he had no experience, but he was determined to help Daehyun.

 

Daehyun started looking around for affordable places for him and Baekhyun. He even asked some friends and co-workers.

After work Daehyun went home to get his things. He wasn't going to stay with his parents anymore. He made his choice. Baekhyun was his future, not Youngjae.

While Daehyun was packing his bags, he heard his bedroom door open. He sighed. he hoped he'd be gone before his parents found out.

'Dae.' His mom said. 'What are you doing?'

Daehyun kept packing his bags. 'What does it look like?'

'Where are you going?'

'As far away from here as I can get'. He zipped up the bag.

'You're never home anymore. What is going on with you?'

'I'm leaving to go be with my boyfriend'.

'Did you and Youngjae work things out?'

Daehyun looked at his mom confused. 'How did you know Youngjae and I had a fight?'

'Youngjae told us'. Mr. Jung said as he walked into the room.

Daehyun balled his hand into a fist. 'Of course he did'.

'He also told us that you were hiding a boy at his parent's vacation home'. Mr. Jung glared at Daehyun. 'What were you thinking?'

Daehyun shook his head. 'I was just trying to help him. He didn't have a place to go'.

'You are not to be bringing boys here. You have a boyfriend, don't ruin it'.

'I do have a boyfriend'. Daehyun looked at his parents. 'His name is Baekhyun'.

His parents opened their mouths in shock. 'That was not the agreement'. Mr. Jung said. 

'I don't care about the agreement you made behind my back.' Daehyun picked up his suitcase. 'I found the boy for me'.

Mr. Jung blocked the door. 'You are to be with Youngjae.'

'You haven't even met my boyfriend'.

'It doesn't matter. Youngjae is your boyfriend. So you better break up with the other boy.'

Daehyun glared at his parents. 'No. I'm staying with Baekhyun and leaving this house for good.'

Daehyun tried to push his father out the way, but he wouldn't move.

'Get out of my way'. Daehyun said angrily.

'You are not going anywhere except to apologize to Youngjae and get back together with him.'

'Youngjae and I were never together.'

'Then where have you been all this time?'

'With Baekhyun. My real boyfriend.' Daehyun looked at his parents. 'Soon to be husband'.

'What?' Mr. Jung grabbed Daehyun's shirt. 'You are not marrying that boy. I gave you the perfect boy, the perfect future with Youngjae'.

Daehyun grabbed his father's hands and tried to pull him off of him. 

'Will that boy be able to give you the stable future Youngjae can?'

'I am providing for us'.

'You could have it easy son. Marry Youngjae'.

'I don't love Youngjae'.

Mr. Jung sighed. 'You are ruining every thing'.

'Couldn't you at least meet Baekhyun before you start hating him?' Daehyun looked at his father. 'See that I didn't make a mistake'.

'I'll think about it. If he is not up to my standards you marry Youngjae'.

Daehyun sighed. He had a feeling his father wasn't going to like Baekhyun no matter what.

 

Baekhyun had been looking all day for a job. He found something part time. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but it would help.

On his way to the hotel, he started feeling nauseous. He got back to the hotel as quick as he could. He layed down on the bed and hoped the nauseous feeling would go away.

He texted Daehyun to pick up some meds for him. He wasn't feeling well enough to go to the store.

He tried to fall asleep while he waited for Daehyun.

 

Daehyun got back to the hotel late. The room was dark. He figured Baekhyun was asleep. He set the bag of meds he bought on the dresser and heard a noise from the bathroom.

He realized Baekhyun was awake and the light.

Baekhyun came out of the bathroom a few mins later and layed down on the bed.

'Still not feeling well?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'I don't know what it is.'

'Well I brought the meds you asked for'. Daehyun gave Baekhyun the bag.

'Thanks'. He opened the bag and took some stuff for upset stomach.

Baekhyun layed back down. Daehyun layed down next to him and cuddled with him.

'I found a part time job today'. Baekhyun said not moving his head from Daehyun's arm. 'It's not much. But it's a start.'

Daehyun kissed his forehead. 'It's ok. We're fine for now'.

'But what about staying somewhere else?'

'I'll keep looking'.

Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's back. 'I ran into my parents today'.

'What happened?' Baekhyun looked up at him.

'We fought for awhile. But I think I got them to agree to meet you so they'll leave me alone about Youngjae'.

Baekhyun sat up a little. 'But Dae...aren't we trying to get away from our parents?'

'Yes, but this might help them see that we are making the right choice by being with each other and not the people they picked out for us'.

'I hope so'.

 

During the night, Baekhyun woke up and made his way to the bathroom. He still wasn't feeling well. He was getting worried. He hadn't felt this bad before. He threw up a couple times before going back to bed.

He layed away from Daehyun afraid he would get him sick. Baekhyun tried to go back to sleep. 

Baekhyun made several trips to the bathroom during the night. Daehyun had woken up to the bed moving. He turned the light on and saw Baekhyun making his way back to bed.

'Do you want me to take you to the doctor?'

Baekhyun shook his head as he layed down. 'I'm fine'.

'Baek, you clearly are not fine'. Daehyun looked at him worried. 'How much sleep have you gotten?'.

'I'll be fine'. Baekhyun smiled.

'Why won't you let me take you to the doctor?' 

'I don't like doctors.'

'So you'd rather throw up every hour?'

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun to him and held him. 'I'm fine. I promise'.

Daehyun sighed. 'Let me know if you change your mind'. 

Daehyun turned off the light. He held Baekhyun in his arms. He didn't understand why Baekhyun was fighting him about going to the doctor's. He was worried about him.

Baekhyun had a feeling he knew what was making him throw up. He wanted to make sure before he told Daehyun. He hated to see Daehyun worry, but he didn't want to go to the doctor for this.

 

When Daehyun left for school, Baekhyun went to the store and picked up pregnancy tests. 

He took them back to the hotel and took them. He took more than one to see if they said the same thing.

As he waited for the results, he heard his phone go off. He went over to the nightstand and picked it up. He saw Daehyun had texted him.

'How are you feeling?'

'I'm ok. Don't worry'.

'I can't help it. You didn't get much sleep last night'.

'I'm feeling better. I promise'.

'Did you sleep any today?'

'No. But I'm fine'.

'Go rest'.

'I'm fine'.

'Why are you fighting me on this?'

'Dae, please stop worrying. I wouldn't lie to you about being ok'.

'Alright. I just want you to take care of yourself'.

'I am. I'll see you when you get here'.

'Ok.

 

Baekhyun heard his alarm go off and went to check the tests. He was worried about the results. He'd be happy to be a mom. But right now he was worried about trying to raise a baby with the situation he and Daehyun were in.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and looked at the two pregnancy tests he took. He sighed when he saw they both read 'positive'.