Cottage Night Part One

I Never Understood

 

It was 8:20am time for me to leave my apartment and head over and meet the guys. I quickly double checked to see if I had everything. I always usually forget one thing when I’m going on a trip. After going through my things a second time I remembered I still hadn’t given Doojoon his birthday gift! I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a small wrapped box. I remember buying him his gift with Jane. I was going to buy him the cologne I always got him but Jane made me buy something else, something with “meaning” in my opinion it was super corny. I quickly put it in my bag before reaching into my jewellery box and pulling out one diamond horse shoe earring and put it on. Then I was on my way.

“I’m here!” I said running up to the van that was parked in front of B2ST apartment
“I thought you said you’d be here at 8:25? It’s now 8:30.” Yoseob said with a pout “I was  worried”
“She always says she’ll be there early for herself, if she plans to be at a certain place on time she’ll do that or else she’ll be late” Doojoon said placing my suitcase into the back.
“You’re an odd one I must say” Kikwang who was sitting inside the van laughed
“I AM related to that guy I would have assumed you would have known that I’d be an odd one” I chuckled
“She does have a point” Dongwoon said crawling into the back seat.
“Well I guess we should be off now” Doojoon stated as he shut the back of the van and made his way to the front seat.
“Sounds perfect” and with that I sat into the front seat “Seat belts on?” I asked and everyone had made some sort of sound to let me know they were all done so I started the van. “Perfect”

I’d like to say most of the drive was peaceful and quiet but when you are in a van full of young guys who are trained in the arts of singing and dancing a peaceful drive is not what you get. Yoseob and Doojoon were singing their hearts out to whatever song was on. Kikwang and Hyunseung were flailing their arms about in what I assume to be an attempt at dancing which is hard to do while sitting down and Dongwoon had his headphones in listening to BEG singing loudly to whatever song was playing which mixed in with what Doojoon and Yoseob were sing along with on the radio just made it loud. An hour finally passed and everyone finally quieted down. Yoseob would still sing along to the song on the radio it just was more like a whisper than screaming by now.

“Oh right! Doojoon reach into my bag and you’ll find a small wrapped box” I said taking one hand off the wheel to hand him my handbag.
“Okay” he said digging through it. “Is this it?” he asked holding up the box.
“That would be the one. Happy birthday”
“Awwwh you shouldn’t have” he smiled opening the small gift.
“Jane helped pick it out”
“It’s awesome! I love it. Thank you” He said leaning over giving me a kiss on the cheek.
“Aish Doojoon not while I’m driving” I laughed.
“What is it? I want to seeee” Yoseob whined and Doojoon held up the box. “It’s so cool! I’m jealous”  
“Why only one?” Hyunseung asked.
“Because” I said pointing to my ear.
“You bought you and your cousin couple earrings. That’s a little sick” he said, his voice coming out of nowhere. I knew he was in the van. I knew he was coming on the trip. I just hoped he would be a quite little dragon till we got there and we didn’t have to share the same short variety of oxygen.
“It’s not couple earrings. Jane wanted me to get him a gift with meaning. A horse shoe is a lucky charm and so whenever Doojoon is in need of  little luck he can put in that earring and I’ll have mine in and all  my luck with go to him”
“That sounds really dumb and super corny”
“Shut up” to be honest the corny part I completely agree with but there is not a chance I’ll let him know I agree with him. “Stupid Dragon”.
“What did you-“
“Oh listen! I love this song!” Doojoon said cutting off Junhyung and turned up the radio then started to sing along with it. Eventually Yoseob joined in and everyone was back to the way they were before except now I held onto the steering wheel a little tighter.

We finally made it to Hyunseungs cottage. It was a simple little cottage, one level with a deck. In front of it there was a huge crystal clear lake. I parked the van beside the cottage and everyone piled out.

“Finally we are safe” Junhyung said hopping out of the back
“Is that a comment about my driving skills?” I asked sending him the oh so famous Yoon death glare, though he seemed very unaffected by the dirty look.
“Perhaps” He said with a smirk before sending me a wink and walking into the cottage behind Hyunseung.
“Why that little-“
“Here. Go get settled and then we’ll all go for a swim.” Doojoon said handing me my luggage. “Just relax”
“Why couldn’t we have left him at-“
“Minji, you told me I didn’t have to worry about you two. That you would behave”
“I am it’s just-“
“Minji” he said giving me a stern look.
“Love you too” I said before I walked into the small cottage.
“Your room is over there” Hyunseung who was now in the kitchen, well what I assumed to be the kitchen area as he was standing next to a fridge, said pointing to a door down the hall “second door on the left”
“Thanks” I said as I headed towards the room.

I quickly unpacked and changed into my bathing suit. I looked myself over in the full length mirror once just to make sure there was no possible chance of a wardrobe manfuction. I don’t know why I brought Jane on that shopping trip first she made me buy those cheesy earrings and now this uber embarrassing bathing suit. I mean I liked that it didn’t show a lot of skin, but sailor styled. It just felt weird. I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it over my body before walking out of my room and into the living room. To my surprise the only one there was Kikwang.
“You ready to go?” He asked as he stood up and threw his towel over his shoulder. I couldn’t help but blush as this well toned muscular figure stood in front of me with nothing but his swim trunks on. Not that it was making me blush out of attraction for him, but it was just awkward. “Doojoon wasn’t kidding when he said you get embarrassed easily” he laughed
“Doojoon tells you guys a lot about me doesn’t he?” I questioned as I scratched the back of my neck.
“You could say that” he laughed. “So shall we catch up with the others?”
“Sounds like a plan” I said as we both left the cottage and made our way towards the lake to join the rest of the guys. Thank God Junhyung was nowhere in sight.

[Bathing suit btw - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r0-r_45IkC0/SHgDlNF0dNI/AAAAAAAABIg/k-WC6tDOaZA/s1600-h/sailor+swim+suit.jpg ]

“Kikwang, Minji you finally made it!” Yoseob shouted, he was already in the water.
“The water is great!” Dongwoon said
“And how would you know you haven’t been in yet” Hyunseung who was lying on his back working on his tan partway down the wharf, asked.
“I just know these-AHHHH!“ befor Dongwoon could finish speaking my cousin had picked him up and thrown him in.
“Well were you right?” Doojoon laughed as Dongwoon came up from out of the water.
“I was” he said wiping the water away from his eyes and shaking his head like a dog.
“Well I’m in” Kikwang said as he did a cannon ball off the wharf into the deep part of the lake. I laughed as I made my way to sit next to my cousin who was just dipping his toes in the water.
“You aren’t going to swim?” I asked
“Are you?”
“I don’t know yet” I answered.
“At least get rid of the towel or you’ll get weird tan lines” Hynuseung commented.
“I would but the bathing suit under it is rather embarrassing”
“Come on Minji I’m sure it isn’t bad” Yoseob said as he swam up to my feet and held onto my feet.
“Plus you can pull off anything” Dongwoon said holding onto my other foot.
“You’ll never know unless you..“ all of a sudden I heard Kikwangs voice behind me as I was lifted up under my arms and thrown into the water to have Dongwoon and Yoseob catch me.
“Not cool!” I shouted as I looked back to see Kikwang holding my towel in his hand.
“I have no idea what you were talking about cousin. That is a really cute bathing suit.“ Doojoon laughed.
“Oh shut up” I said kicking water in his direction.
“Hey now! Don’t make me come in there!” He joked little did he know I had sent a wink to Kikwang who was now behind him and within seconds shoved him into the lake. “AHH!” he shouted as he fell into the water.
Soon we were all in the water laughing and splashing each other having a grand ol’ time.  



 

Hey everyone, yes it's been forever I'm uber sorry again.
I don't like writing author note chapters to just say things and have no story so I have been picking away on this chapter when I have the time.
There will be a part two to this chapter I just didn't have the time to fit in the rest and didn't want to keep you guys waiting another week.
If you went on my homepage at all you'll see that till school is figured out I'm going to be on  HIATUS
Just so everyone knows. 
I will though try to update when I can so it really isn't a hiatus completely...but yeah.

AND

PURPLE or WHITE
Please choose one to put in the comments
It'll help me decided if I am or am not going to do a certain event in the story

AND

Thank you for all being so patient!
HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

Well I'm off!
Wish me luck on my exams!
And college applications
Byebye<3