The Dragon

I Never Understood

“Wa-- -P!” I heard an annoyed voice say as the owner of the voice slightly shook my body. Wap? What the heck is ‘Wap’? I ignored it and rolled to my side covering my head with a pillow, shaking the unknown persons hands off of my shoulder.
“Wake Up!” The voice shouted more clearly.
“Five more minutes please” I whined into the pillow.
“Aish! No! Get up now!” the voice boomed as he placed his hands back onto my shoulders and began to shake me, harder this time.
“Stop it!” I yelled grabbing onto the pillow and hitting the person with it. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. When I finally opened them I saw the man lying on the floor cursing silently to himself while rubbing his jaw. Ahh! Did I hurt him! I was about to apologize but before I could, just like Doojoon before, he interrupted me.
“What the hell is wrong with you?!” He shouted.
“What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you?!” I shouted back.
“You’re the one who hit me with a pillow” he said standing up grabbing the pillow and throwing it at me, and with force.
“Hey! You were attacking me while I was asleep!” I threw the pillow at him again, but this time just so it hit his knees.
“I was not attacking you!”
“Yeah well I’m sure the bruises on my shoulder will prove your story wrong when they appear tomorrow morning”
“Crazy bi-“
“Excuse me!” I said standing up in front of him, it was pretty obvious by now that we had a small chance of getting along.
“Nothing” he said backing away.
I didn’t know what it was about him that made me so irritable. Normally I’m never this way with anyone, ask my cousin. I rarely ever get into fights with people. I hate confrontation.
“We should get going. They are waiting downstairs” he said as he started walking to the door. I didn’t follow and it didn’t take him that long to notice. He stopped and the frame of the door and looked up at the ceiling before taking a deep breath. “Are you coming?”
“No.”
“And why not?” he said turning around.
“I don’t know who ‘they’ are?” I stated.
“Who the heck do you think ‘they’ are”
“I don’t know. Maybe your accomplices come to help you kidnap me.” I suggested
“I really don’t have the patience for this” he said rubbing his temples.
“Hey wait a second...I know you” I said, truth be told I knew who he was to begin with. Yoseob had been eager to show me all of B2ST group shots in the van earlier. I was just having too much fun making him mad to mention it. “You’re from that band”
“B2ST yeah, the one your cousins in, can we go now Sherlock?”
“No, no, no, that one...with that Kevin guy...Xing! You’re Popping Dragon.” He gave me a glare and was about it say something when my phone rang. “Hold that thought” I said as I answered my phone. “Hello?”
“What is taking you so long” Doojoon asked on the other end.
“We are on our way now. We’ll be there soon” I answered.
“Okay see you in a bit”
“Bye” I said hanging up, walking to the door “Well we should probably get going” Just then I felt someone’s hand tight grip around my wrist, and by someone I mean the only other person in the room with me, Junhyung. “What do you think you are doing?” I asked turning to look at his hand then up at his face.
“Do not call me that. Do you understand” he said, he looked super mad. I decided that I might have had crossed a line there and decided to stop till it was safer.
“I understand” I said and he let go and began to walk.
 Note safer doesn’t mean that he was any less irritated with me, safer was having my very overprotective older brother like cousin to protect me. So when we walked down to the lot and I saw the rest of the guys I quickly ran towards Doojoon and gave him a hug.
“It’s nice to see you too” he laughed. “Did you have a nice sleep?”
“Mhmm, it was very nice till that stupid dragon came and decided to take advantage of me”
“..He did what?” Doojoon said pushing me behind him so I he was more in between me and Junhyung, who I quickly stuck my tongue at.
“I know I don’t have any patience left over for this.” Junhyung rolled his eyes “I woke her up like you asked”
“You didn’t have to be so rough about it” I said as a yawn escaped my lips.
“We should get Minji home before she falls asleep again.” Kikwang said as he opened the vans side door.
“I call sitting next to her” Dongwoon shouted
“I do too” Kikwang smiled.
“I wanted to sit by her!” Yoseob whined.
“You got to sit with her on the way so it’s only fair” Hyunseung said.
“I don’t care who sits where, just hurry up so we can go home.” Junhyung said walking past me, crawling into the backseat with the rest of us piling in soon after.
Doojoon was sitting up in the passenger seat next to the driver. While I was in between Kikwang and Dongwoon, with Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Yoseob in the back.
“Minji! Look at this!” Yoseob whined.
“I would, but if I do I’ll have to see the stupid Dragons face”
“Yah Junhyung! Cover your face!” Yoseob shouted
“With pleasure” he said.
When I looked back Junhyungs head to his waist was covered by a blanket with his head leaning on window.
“What is it Yoseob?” I asked, but he didn’t answer. When I looked over towards him he was passed out on Hyunseung shoulder who had his eyes closed with his headphones in, wasn’t sure if he was actually asleep. “Well then” I said turning back around.
“Everyone’s pretty tired. We are getting ready for our comeback so sleep isn’t something we get a lot of” Kikwang explained.
“I see... that explains Yoseob being so crazy, he was just over tired. And that one being such a crank” I said signalling Junhyung by nodding my head in his direction.
“Sadly they are always like that.” Kikwang laughed. “I was just explaining why everyone in this car, except you and I, is sleeping.”
Everyone? Really? I looked around to see everyone asleep. “and the driver”
“Huh?”
“The driver isn’t asleep. If he was we would be in trouble” I said pointing to the driver who had a slight smile on his face when he quickly looked back at me through the mirror.
“Very good point” Kikwang laughed. Just then Dongwoons head lightly fell on my shoulder. He looked so funny, his face very visible, his mouth opened wide with a little bit of drool making its way from the corner of his lip. I let out a sigh before taking my sleeve and wiping the drool.
“So why aren’t you asleep?” I asked.
“Didn’t want to leave you up by yourself” he shrugged.
“That’s so sweet” I smiled at him which he returned.
The rest of the twenty minute drive I got to know him a lot better. His favourite color, his favourite places to eat, and how he secretly thought his eyes were his best physical feature, in which I agreed with him.  Eventually we ended up on the topic about how before he debuted in B2ST he was a solo artist under the name AJ.
“Ahhh, so like the stupid dragon, but cooler cause you were solo”  Just then I felt something soft hit the back of my head. “What the?!” I turned my body, knocking off Dongwoons head in the process which he just rested back against the window, and saw a crinkled up blanket on the floor and Junhyung smirking in his ‘sleep’. “Real mature you...”
“Just ignore him.” Kikwang said before I could continue. “If you’d like I could show you some of my songs, maybe teach you some moves to one of my singles.”
“I would like that” I said facing back to him.
“We are here” the driver said pulling to a stop.
“Yah! Doojoon wake up” I said leaning forward poking him in the cheek.
“I’m up! I’m up!” He shouted after having a little mini seizure type thing.
Kikwang opened the door and let me out his way. I looked up at the unfamiliar building.
“Doojoon?” I said looking at him who had just walked over after grabbing my suitcases from the trunk.
“Let’s go” he said walking towards the building and I followed after saying goodbye to Kikwang and the driver.
“This isn’t where I live” I said when we reached the elevator.
“About that... your father thought it might be best if you guys moved to an apartment. You’re only home once or twice a year, all together three months, and he is rarely ever home, so he thought it would be a better idea to move here.” He explained and the door opened.
“I..but..my..”
“I made sure all of your mothers’ things were brought. They have their own room” he reassured me. He knew that every time I left for school my greatest worry was that my father was going to get rid of moms’ belongings while I was away.
“Thanks “ I smiled as he handed me a key.
“Feel free to let us in anytime” he said pointing at the door in front of us.
“You know I am terrible with keys” I said sticking it into the door knob, locking my door was never a problem just the unlocking. After about seven tries Doojoon let out a sigh and took the keys opening the door with ease. “I’ll get it one day”
“Yeah, yeah” he said walking in after me.
I gave it a quick look around. I found the room that I assumed to be mine considering it had all my stuff in it and Doojoon placed my suitcase there. “There you go” he smiled. I smiled back before flopping on my bed grabbing the picture frame on my bedside table. It was a picture of my father, my mom and I.
“Do you think I’ll see him this summer?” I asked Doojoon.
“I think so. He’s been coming home a lot more frequently lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if he came home this weekend” he said sitting down next to me “Now get some rest. I’ll call you in the morning okay?”
“Perfect” I said with a yawn.
“Sweet dreams” he sang as he pulled the blankets over top of my body, tucking me in.
“I missed you too” I said softly.
“Good night” he said letting out a small chuckle, brushing the hair out of my face.
“Good night” I said before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.


Hmmmm...I don't know if I like this...
Oh by the way.
My mother has limited my internet access to....
EXTREMELY RARE.
I will try to get on as much as I can 
but please be patient.
Lucky for you guys I'm to angel child 
SO I can probably get her to let me go on more that the reasons I'm limited
AKA THE SISTERS.
So yeah, leave a comment please.
HELLO SUBSCRIBERS OLD AND NEW :DDD.
Oh also! Date might be slightly changed(like comebacks and whatnot)
But I'll try to keep it as close to reality as possible.