Oh, please?

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop splashing!”

“DON’T WET MY SHIRT!”

“Damn Oh Sehun!”

 

Luhan tells Sehun as the latter kept on teasing him the moment they arrived at the beach. The older quickly pulls him to the water, making his shirt wet.

 

“Dammit, I forgot to bring an extra shirt. I hate you, Sehun.”

 

“No worries. You can wear my shirt, I have a towel anyways.” Sehun says. However, Luhan declines since he could just go topless when they head back to their room.

 

The two of them continues swimming on the beach. Occasionally, Sehun would pull a prank on Luhan, causing him to scream and Sehun to laugh like crazy. Luhan would then hit Sehun’s shoulder, which Sehun ironically likes.

 

“You hit like a girl.” Sehun teases.

 

“Stop teasing me!” Luhan whines and pouts. Sehun couldn’t control himself after seeing the younger’s cuteness, and pulls him down and hugs him. However, Luhan loses his balance and ends up falling on top of Sehun (good thing they were already near the shoreline).

 

“Why are you such a cutie?” Sehun asks. Luhan became silent with a blush so deep in his cheeks.

 

“I’m so tired.” he fake yawns. “I’m going to wash up now” Luhan gets up and goes back to the shore where they left their stuff and removes his shirt. He was about to leave when Sehun passes him his dry shirt.

 

“It’s okay Sehun, I don’t mind walking without a shirt on.”

 

“But I do, I don’t like how these strangers stare at your body like they’re going to eat you anytime.”

 

“...Fine...if that’s what you want” Luhan couldn’t hide his blush as they walk back to their room while wearing Sehun’s shirt.

 

Once they arrive at their room, the two race towards the bathroom to shower. But unfortunately, to Luhan, Sehun was the one who go in first. The younger decides to wrap his towel around his waist and watch tv while waiting for the other one to finish when Sehun calls him all of a sudden.

“Hey, why don’t we shower together?”

 

“... SORRY, WHAT??”

 

“What do you mean, ‘what’? I know you want to shower, so why not do it together? We’re both guys. And so we can have an earlier lunch too.”


 

Luhan chokes after hearing Sehun saying; “I just noticed how you look good with my shirt on”.

 

Later finds the two having their lunch, and ever since this morning Sehun’s been messing with Luhan’s mind with the way he’s acting--just like earlier when they were in the shower. Sehun had offered to soap Luhan’s back after the younger did the same thing to him. He slowly ran the soap and massaged the younger’s back. He even slid his hands down ‘til it reached into Luhan’s crack, which made Luhan moan a little and Sehun grin wider.

 

That little act there made Luhan wetter than he already was, and badly wanted to face Sehun and kiss him before kneeling down to play with Sehun’s not so little friend--which Luhan had tried to ignore and avoid the whole time. But of course, Luhan can’t do all of this no matter how he badly wanted to do naughty stuff with Sehun he really just can't, because the young CEO is still his boss and he still has a girlfriend, and that .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter