We are here

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like what they planned they stayed at home the next day, making love. They made love in the morning when Luhan suddenly felt Sehun’s poking his hole. After breakfast when they are watching the re-run of a soccer game Luhan gave Sehun a while the Young COO was trying to watch the game. They skipped lunch because Sehun preferred to rimmed Luhan’s than to eat his meal in which Luhan loved as well. At night, They made love again until both felt sore. 

 

They woke up early the next day, at five in the morning Luhan already prepared their breakfast ignoring the sore feeling of his butthole. He cooked eggs, hotdogs, and corn beef for both of them. They didn't have time to fool around that day as they needed to arrive at the location before lunch. The breakfast was quick and so was the showering. No matter how much Sehun wants to devour Luhan that morning he can't take the risk of getting late for the meeting, he already moved this meeting schedule that was supposed to happen yesterday. 

 

Luhan was busy packing their food and other stuff when suddenly Sehun screamed "where's my bag? I can't find my clothes,"  

 

"your clothes are on the bed I already prepared it for you" Luhan replied 

 

With only a towel wrapped around his waist, Sehun who's slightly wet from shower suddenly kisses Luhan's cheeks.

 

"Thanks, babe." He said 

 

Surprised Luhan just smiled then continued packing. 

 

It was thirty minutes past seven in the morning when they left their Airbnb to continue their trip, hopefully, they would arrive on time since they will have a meeting with their soon-to-be project teams around two in the afternoon. 

 

“Everything is set, now we are good to go!” Sehun said 

 

It only took them more than three hours to finally arrive at Gunpo city, then it will take two hours to reached Jido Island where the waterpark will be built. It was almost eleven in the morning when they reached Gunpo and the traffic was so bad. Sehun asked Luhan to call their Gunpo hotel branch to inform their manager that they are in the city already so that the staff can start preparing for the meeting. 

 

Luhan was so amazed at Gunpo, although it wasn’t as big as Soul or Masan the city already has a few tall buildings and some international food chains and cafes around. It is developing and Luhan thinks that building a waterpark would be a great decision. 

 

“Babe, you see that building?” Sehun suddenly speaks 

 

Luhan looked around until he saw a tall building. It has a big Oh Corporation logo

 

“Babe, how many buildings does your family really own?” 

 

“Honestly? Can’t tell” Sehun laughed and so does Luhan. 


 

“Stop staring at me, I can’t concentrate,” Sehun said while his eyes focused on the road. 

 

Luhan smiled, then he looked on the road as well. Somehow he realized how different their both worlds are. Sehun’s family are filthy rich, they are well known in Korea. While he’s just a nobody, plus the fact that Sehun’s still engaged with Irene who’s also from the same society as Sehun. 

 

“How can I compete with her?” Luhan asks himself 

 

Somehow Sehun noticed Luhan’s changed facial reaction, he suddenly became silent and staring blankly into space. Sehun reached his lover’s hand and held it tightly, he sneaked a glance at Luhan at the same time the younger man was also looking at him. Smiling. 

 

“Penny for your thoughts?” 

 

Luhan breathed deeply trying to keep all the thoughts to himself. He shocked his head and smiled at Sehun again. 

 

“Come on babe, tell me what are you thinking” Sehun begs 

 

“Nothing, I was just amazed by how rich your family is. You know you’re like a modern Prince from a rich family, while I’m - ”

 

“Stop whatever you’re planning to say. You are an amazing person, Han and I don’t care wherever you came from or what your family does. I love being with you and that’s all that matter”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter