Maybe this could lead us to something

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two decided to leave the bed and breakfast early, so around five-thirty in the morning, they start packing up and left around six just when the sun start shining. But before leaving the town, they went to the nearest convenience store to buy foods and drinks that’ll be enough for them ‘til lunch time. Sehun bought a lot of chips and biscuits as well as a case of coke-in-cans, a dozen of bottled water, plus a few beers.

 

“We can buy canned goods and cooked rice so we don’t need to stop around lunch.” Luhan jokes.

 

“You know we can, it sounds like a good idea anyways.”

 

The two continue their drive. Today’s going to be a long day since they need to reach Masan City at night since that is where they have their hotel reservation. Luhan began driving, unlike Sehun Luhan drives more careful yet still fast enough for them to reach their destination on time. As the younger drives, Sehun was busy on his phone which made Luhan presume that he was texting his girlfriend.

 

It’s still eight in the morning and yet it’s already bright and hot outside, and from afar they can already see the tall buildings and other structures. They have already arrived in Gunsan, one of the top Metropolis in South Korea. It’s the first time Luhan’s ever been to the city, and he can’t help but be fascinated by the attractions.

 

‘Too bad we won’t be able to stroll around.’ Luhan thought .

 

“You see that building over there?” Sehun points at one of the taller building, and Luhan nods. As they got closer, he reads; ‘Oh Enterprise - Gunsan Branch’ mounted in front of the building.

 

“Holy !”

 

“Language Luhan, but yes that is our branch building here in Gunsan, and that is where I had my first project,” Sehun began. “We have other buildings here as well, like the OhLand  mall, Hotel Paradise, and Keun Hotel.” Luhan’s jaw drops from the all establishments Sehun has mentioned.

 

“You’re so ing rich!”

 

“Language!”

 

“But how come we’re stuck with this roadtrip thing? Doesn’t your family have a private plane?” Sehun looks at Luhan, who was already staring at him.

 

“Eyes on the road Luhan!” He snaps making the younger to focus on the wheel.

 

“Well as you heard from the other day, my dad will be using our plane for his business tour this week, and this is the only option we can have now. Junmyeon hyung have done the same “roadtrip” thing with Mr. Zhang few years ago, that’s how they became so close” explains Sehun.

 

“Literally close.” Luhan says in a lowered voice.

 

“Were you saying something?” Luhan shakes his head.

 

As they continued, Sehun asks Luhan to stop at the gas station for a while, saying he needs to pee, Luhan followed him since he needs to pee as well. Once he returned, he heard Sehun talking to someone on his phone. As he went closer, he heard the COO repeating how sorry he was, and that he his dad assigned him for a new project. Luhan decided to stop for awhile and let Sehun talk to his girlfriend. He hadn’t heard everything, but Luhan was sure the call didn’t end well.

 

“Did you wait long?” Sehun asks. Luhan shakes his head.

 

“Shall we go now?” Luhan nods this time and follows Sehun to the car.

 

Throughout the ride, Luhan notices how quiet Sehun has become and how he keeps on checking his phone every single time. He wanted to ask him if there’s something bothering him, but by looking at the older, Luhan thought it would be better to ignore him. In order not to fall asleep while driving, Luhan turns on the car stereo and connects his iPod, a classic indie music by the band name Daphne Loves Derby began playing


So go past the lights and all the excuses. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter