And I thought

The Roadtrip project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wants to back out. Luhan wants to run down the stage.

 

Never had he imagined that he would be performing in front of a crowd like this. Lub dub, lub dub. His heartbeat goes faster as he walks in front of the stage. He scans the crowd hoping to find that familiar figure who’s the reason for this sudden performance. Luhan sits on the chair located at the center of the stage and picks up his guitar. There, he saw Sehun walking closer. Luhan locks his stare at Sehun and began strumming his guitar.

 

Never in Luhan’s life had he expected to experience this kind of adventure, more over experiencing it with a caring, wealthy and handsome guy like Oh Sehun. He also couldn't deny that he’s slowly liking him. But alas, Sehun’s already taken and even if he’s not, he would not even stand a chance. Still though, that doesn’t stop Luhan from admiring Sehun.

 

Pack your bags and come with me
You and I have already seen what we meant to be
I still don't understand that look in your eyes
But we both know where this history is gonna take us

And I say, and I say in my deep state of love
And I say, and I say in my deep state of love
That you are mine

 

Luhan locks his eyes with Sehun the whole time he’s singing the song, he felt like each lyric he was singing were all for him. Luhan gives Sehun his sweetest smile as he sang, and at one time he notices Sehun winking at him. Damn Sehun don’t do that to me again, Luhan thinks as he tries to contain his feelings from Sehun.

 

That you are mine
That you are mine
That you are mine
 

Mine, when can I bravely tell the whole world you’re mine, Oh sehun? Luhan asks himself. This time the young COO was not looking at him anymore. Instead, his eyes were on his friend, Krystal. He’s staring at her intensely, and Luhan could feel his world being crushed as he looks at them together. Why do they look so good together? Can they possibly be in love together now?

 

The crowd cheers for Luhan after he finishes performing, but his eyes were still on the two people. Suddenly, he notices Sehun looking back at him, and quickly, he looks at the other way. As Luhan reaches the final step going down the stage, he was surprised by someone engulfing him in a sudden hug.

 

“Omg! Lulu baby you haven’t changed at all!” He hears his friend, Baekhyun's voice.

 

He pulls away from the other person to make sure that it was really him—his closest friend back in high school, Byun Baekhyun. The two hug again while jumping around and exchanging ‘I missed yous’ and ‘how are yous’ with each other.

 

The two guys breaks apart from hugging after they hear someone ‘coughing’ next to them. It was Sehun, and boy, did he looked like he’s about to kill someone with the frown in his face.

 

“Your voice is so lovely, Luhan.” Krystal says, standing next to Sehun. Luhan smiles and thanks her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter